Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Domenico Criscito, Gareth Bale, Jose Angel, Joe Mattock (Angel and Mattock for future), Juan Manuel Vargas

Thank you!

erm, part 2,Ac milan, Same thing,looking for a right back.
attacking stats will be appreciated, below 25 years of age.
Now funding will be a problem so im thinking anything below 8m pounds.
Can be a youngster who will take a while to grow, i got back up on my right side.

First season with Port Vale, no budget and need all posistions.

Thank you!

Can be a youngster who will take a while to grow, i got back up on my right side.

Dan Gosling, Cesar Azpilicueta, Gregory Van der Wiel, Vedran Ćorluka, Daniel Schwaab

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

First season with Port Vale, no budget and need all posistions.

Press F5 and set filter on Contract-Expired and you will get list of free players

anybody know a good reasonable central midifleder for celtic on wages of 10,000 that can play with scott brown ?

im looking at scotty robertson and james mcarthur but could do with another aswell.

anybody know a good reasonable central midifleder for celtic on wages of 10,000 that can play with scott brown ?

im looking at scotty robertson and james mcarthur but could do with another aswell.

Try Marco Verratti, David Alaba, James Rodriguez and Georginio Wijnaldum.
EDIT: try also Luigi Bruins and Mohammed Abou Trika

My question: Is there any target-man better than Dzeko in 4th season?

Last edited:
I'm Schalke, first season with the top divisions of England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil and Argentina loaded on a Medium database. Can anyone recommend a good central midfielder and/or defender (CB or RB)? Adjustable Budget is 1.2 mil.

Ivan Fatic, Carlos Cuellar, Matthew Upson, Leon Andreasen for CBs and RBs
For MC check what i suggested to joshymitsu009.

My question: Is there any target-man better than Dzeko in 4th season?

Thank you!

By far best Right back is Darijo Srna. Has great free kicks so he can get some goals too. He is also a good captain as his influence stats are 20. He will be consistent and provides good attacking cover as he can play as a right midfielder.

By far best Right back is Darijo Srna. Has great free kicks so he can get some goals too. He is also a good captain as his influence stats are 20. He will be consistent and provides good attacking cover as he can play as a right midfielder.

33 million for Cassano, is he worth that ?

I'm Schalke, first season with the top divisions of England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil and Argentina loaded on a Medium database. Can anyone recommend a good central midfielder and/or defender (CB or RB)? Adjustable Budget is 1.2 mil.

Jonny Evans of Man United should be perfect for. Not sure how much he will cost to transfer but he should be very easy to get on loan. Maybe loan him and agree on a suitable future fee. Hope this is helpful mate. ;)

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Juan Albin, Andres Guardado, Zezinho, Barnetta, Eljero Elia, Di Maria, Jovetic.

I already tried for Jovetic but they wanted a lot of money. Hopefully now that I've won the league City bosses will give me a fair bit of bob.

Jonny Evans of Man United should be perfect for. Not sure how much he will cost to transfer but he should be very easy to get on loan. Maybe loan him and agree on a suitable future fee. Hope this is helpful mate. ;).

Unfortunately, United won't loan him out, but cheers for the suggestion.

i need players,any pozitions,just to play in a third romanian league(low salary,max 4,300 key player)

Southampton, third season, 7th in PL. Have been offered Owen Hargreaves for £2.6M and Kompany for £2.4M. Should I buy either, both or neither? I have a strong team but it is mainly youngsters. Centre halves are Addison and San Jose, DM is Schneiderlin. Can't help but feel that experienced players might improve the side.

Southampton, third season, 7th in PL. Have been offered Owen Hargreaves for £2.6M and Kompany for £2.4M. Should I buy either, both or neither? I have a strong team but it is mainly youngsters. Centre halves are Addison and San Jose, DM is Schneiderlin. Can't help but feel that experienced players might improve the side.

Id say yes to Owen Hargreaves but maybe no to Kompany, you seem to have stron defenders in addison and san jose(6)

Unfortunately, United won't loan him out, but cheers for the suggestion.

Your welcome mate

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I say get both of them, you're not gonna get them for a better price for them and they should be quality for your side. Plus Hargareves provides cover at the back incase of an injury patch

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I need a quality MC for my Premier Leauge Title Challengers max 20 mil-30mil

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

And should I sell Nigel De Jong for 12 mil but who should I replace him with I need a quality MC round 20-30mil

Last edited:
heyy guys sorry this is of topic for this thread but didnt know where else to post .

i am relitively new to fm10 with 1 day played if that and i was wondering who would be a good team for me to start off with to help me get used to the game and have a little bit of succes and a link to a good tactic that is sucessful and also a signing or two for whichever team you advise to boost the lineup

heyy guys sorry this is of topic for this thread but didnt know where else to post .

i am relitively new to fm10 with 1 day played if that and i was wondering who would be a good team for me to start off with to help me get used to the game and have a little bit of succes and a link to a good tactic that is sucessful and also a signing or two for whichever team you advise to boost the lineup

You might want to start with maybe a successful team just to get to grips with the game. Thats what I did. If you look around the forum people like JP Woody and Raikon007 and other have made lists of bargain buys, great tactics and lots of hints and tips, there should be a thread somewhere about starting off in the game.

Hope this helps.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/which-team-should-i-be-t21703.html

ask in here mate !

ive chose arsenal and in my first season first day im using Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 i was wondering who i should buy and sell and who should i put in each position up front because ive heard it makes a difference

thanks for help guys :)

Back