Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
ive chose arsenal and in my first season first day im using Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 i was wondering who i should buy and sell and who should i put in each position up front because ive heard it makes a difference

thanks for help guys :)

Of course it makes a difference you cant play a defender up front now can you!
You need to give a bit more info like your budget.
But snap up these strikers quickly Edin Dzeko, Edison Cavani and Hulk.

Of course it makes a difference you cant play a defender up front now can you!
You need to give a bit more info like your budget.
But snap up these strikers quickly Edin Dzeko, Edison Cavani and Hulk.

I believed that arsenal needed a new keeper so i bought akinfeev after looking round the forums for a good keep to sign.
However the start of the season has been good i have played 8 won 6 drawn 1 lost 1
But it just feels there is something missing as i got tortured by chelsea 4-1 and drawn with west ham and was out of the carling cup thanks to stoke
It is October and i have 8.7m but i hope to have nearer to 10m by january if not more and was wondering who i should buy to boost the team ad solve silly loses and help me challange again the top teams

I believed that arsenal needed a new keeper so i bought akinfeev after looking round the forums for a good keep to sign.
However the start of the season has been good i have played 8 won 6 drawn 1 lost 1
But it just feels there is something missing as i got tortured by chelsea 4-1 and drawn with west ham and was out of the carling cup thanks to stoke
It is October and i have 8.7m but i hope to have nearer to 10m by january if not more and was wondering who i should buy to boost the team ad solve silly loses and help me challange again the top teams

Have you got a consistent goalscorer because that might be the case, if that is the problem I suggest someone like Benzema, Cavani or Dzeko.
If your backline isn't that good I suggest a good defender like Srna, Cricisto, Chiellini. Look around in Italy as they have some of the best defenders.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I need a Centre Back im currently in the championship

Jonny Evans

i think i need a different tactic to try out so im going to start a new game with a different team (suggestions welcome) and i just need a different tactic you guys think would be great for a certain team and players that suit that formation well

i think i need a different tactic to try out so im going to start a new game with a different team (suggestions welcome) and i just need a different tactic you guys think would be great for a certain team and players that suit that formation well

If you have a team with strong midfielders and attacking midfilders a 4-2-3-1 would be good with wingers

what team suits that tactic and a pre made 4-2-3-1 or make my own ? if its pre made can you give me the link

Chelsea want pirlo. hes 30 years old and valued at 11.5m, and i think i can get a good sum out of him for funding.

My tactic only needs a destroyer in defense so i want to sell him. but how much should i sell him for and who should i buy to replace him? (Flamini,gattuso and ambrosini can fill in for pirlo but i want to bring up a youngster in defensive mid)

Chelsea want pirlo. hes 30 years old and valued at 11.5m, and i think i can get a good sum out of him for funding.

My tactic only needs a destroyer in defense so i want to sell him. but how much should i sell him for and who should i buy to replace him? (Flamini,gattuso and ambrosini can fill in for pirlo but i want to bring up a youngster in defensive mid)

Around 15m would be nice. Get Sandro to replace him.

Just started a new game with Newcastle. The aim, of course, is to survive the drop. I've brought in Arturo Vidal as a defensive midfielder, but looking for a few more signings, the only thing is that I have £6mil to spend - so need solid player(s) who will come a good price. Youngsters are great but I need people who can come in and do the job now. Looking for a right sided midfielder/winger and maybe a striker.

Any suggestions
Cheers

Just started a new game with Newcastle. The aim, of course, is to survive the drop. I've brought in Arturo Vidal as a defensive midfielder, but looking for a few more signings, the only thing is that I have £6mil to spend - so need solid player(s) who will come a good price. Youngsters are great but I need people who can come in and do the job now. Looking for a right sided midfielder/winger and maybe a striker.

Any suggestions
Cheers

RM/AMR - Giuliano from interncional, Lautaro Acosta, Ignazio Abate
ST - Milevskyi, Necid , Yannick Djalo , Falcao, Adriano from Flamengo !

everton need a back up striker or someone who will take over from yakubu as my first choice but i only have 400k upfront budget

everton need a back up striker or someone who will take over from yakubu as my first choice but i only have 400k upfront budget

Ruud Van Nistelroid is fantastic for finshing off loer league teams.
Other than that I can only think of Kramaric as he'll not cost that much and will take over after a few seasons.

Right Guys in November first season with:
Bath ( BSS)
Looking for some players , Around Defence and Midfield.....
I have 500k coming from Arsenal which they snapped up my best youth players so some extra cash
Just not botherd about age , id like them to be young but if it helps me get Bath up the leagues , Thanks

Back