• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
1st Season with sunderland

no signings made yet with summer 2010 transfer update on

12m transfer budget and more could be made from selling unused players

playing a 4-5-1 with DM, 2 CM, 1 AML, 1 AMR

all advice will be greatly appreciated for who to sign and who to sell thanks in advance

I asked for the very best in the game, i'm not in a weak club. Is there better target-man then Dzeko?

I'm at Arsenal first season, have 16 mil
Would need an MC to provide competition for diaby

I asked for the very best in the game, i'm not in a weak club. Is there better target-man then Dzeko?

I dont think so, but someday a regen will appear that will probably be better than him ! and dont double post please !

man city, 2nd season, jan. transfer window, money is not an object - seeking young DC to grow into a massive ball playing DC.
suggestions?

2nd season summer window, arsenal 68mil budget

i need competition with nasri as a AMC *was thinking gio dos santos*
a back up CB *have zapata and vermaelen campbell just too old now and i dont think djorou can hack it when i really need him*
Fabianski had a good season but im worried it was a fluke so maybe a new keeper
and RVP netted 19 League goals and walcott got 22 but welcome to any suggestions for a better striker but its lowest priority

2nd season summer window, arsenal 68mil budget

i need competition with nasri as a AMC *was thinking gio dos santos*
a back up CB *have zapata and vermaelen campbell just too old now and i dont think djorou can hack it when i really need him*
Fabianski had a good season but im worried it was a fluke so maybe a new keeper
and RVP netted 19 League goals and walcott got 22 but welcome to any suggestions for a better striker but its lowest priority

AMC - Yoann Gourcuff, Luka Modric, Giuliano, Wesley Sneijder, Van der Vaart
CB - Gary Cahill, Nicolas Otamendi, Rafael Toloi, Sakho, Ariaudo
ST - Edin Dzeko, Neymar, Stevan Jovetic, Robert Acquafresca

Do you really need one? Gutierrez can play very well there, and so can Lovenkrands.

looking to boost defence and goalkeeper for hartlepool league 1 50k budget and just started first season

Back