Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Subotic is young and very good, But for me I would go for Diego Lugano , my personal favorite!

My personal favourite too, I'm fan of Uruguay in rl, but he was great for me in FM.

Believe me Lugano is better then Toure. Kjaer does have -10 PA but he can't be standard first-team player from the beginning.

My personal favourite too, I'm fan of Uruguay in rl, but he was great for me in FM.

Believe me Lugano is better then Toure. Kjaer does have -10 PA but he can't be standard first-team player from the beginning.

I'm in second season

Southampton, fourth season (pre-season), have qualified for Champions Cup, need a quality midfield general (MC or DMC). Have 30M to spend but a good portion of that will hopefully go on Lukaku up front and a top notch centre half (N'Koulou possibly). Need someone better than Schneiderlin and Gunnarsson.

Mate, if you want Kjaer, go for Kjaer, he will a very important player in your team ;)

we are here to help , that's all :)

Loool yeah I know;). Ended up with Demichellis. Palermo wanted 20 mil for him + 30 mil worth of after league appearance bonus. Rip Off. Demilichellis is quality though. ^^)

Southampton, fourth season (pre-season), have qualified for Champions Cup, need a quality midfield general (MC or DMC). Have 30M to spend but a good portion of that will hopefully go on Lukaku up front and a top notch centre half (N'Koulou possibly). Need someone better than Schneiderlin and Gunnarsson.

Moussa Sissoko, Andrea Poli, Sandro, Raul Meireles, Yoann Gourcuff, Bernardo, Ganso,

Nasri 23 pretty decent at start *minus the inconvenience of the starting injury wich luckily heals before the season starts fully*

His ratings are quite sporadic a 7.00 in one then 9.80 in another does he get consistant or even better?

he does't normalyy get better but he is consistent at about the 7.2 mark

Loool yeah I know;). Ended up with Demichellis. Palermo wanted 20 mil for him + 30 mil worth of after league appearance bonus. Rip Off. Demilichellis is quality though. ^^)

On the save I had Lugano on, my other CB was Demichelis ^^
They are good together, not many balls can get past them, if you have money try Lugano too ^^

On the save I had Lugano on, my other CB was Demichelis ^^
They are good together, not many balls can get past them, if you have money try Lugano too ^^

I'd get him but, he wouldn't be playing a lot as he would be back up to Mexes sho for me he would be a waste of money but Thanks for the suggestion.:)

of course...
Ontopic:
I'm using Mr Hough and JP Woody final version tactic and this is my squad. Who should I buy to make my first team better, or is it OK this way?

of course...
Ontopic:
I'm using Mr Hough and JP Woody final version tactic and this is my squad. Who should I buy to make my first team better, or is it OK this way?

To me it just seems you need to bolster your backline, Try buying Domenico Cricsito (sp?) to replace Clichy and you should be good.

Im Arsenal in 1st Season ..... Need a centre back who will be class in 2-3 years
Please dont mention sakho
I was thinking Shawcross . Would he be good?

budget £15m

What do you think about Marcelo?

He is all right but when I had him in my last save Criscito was a lot better than him.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Im Arsenal in 1st Season ..... Need a centre back who will be class in 2-3 years
Please dont mention sakho
I was thinking Shawcross . Would he be good?

budget £15m

Nicolas Otamendi altough he might take a little longer. If your scouts say he wont be good dont llisten to them. I hasd him at Real Madrid and he was top notch. You can get him for about 3.2M

Back