Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
1st season with Lyon on LFCMarshall's (transfer)updated database.
Need:
2 Center backs
2 Central mids
1 leftwinger (sub)
and 1 rightwinger

1st season with Lyon on LFCMarshall's (transfer)updated database.
Need:
2 Center backs
2 Central mids
1 leftwinger (sub)
and 1 rightwinger

CB - Rafael Toloi, Miranda, Nicolas Otamendi, Kryvstov(he starts at Metalurg Zp), Gary Cahill, Mats Hummels

CM - João Moutinho, Raul Meireles, Etienne Capoue, Moussa Sissoko, Abou Diaby, Bernardo, Paulo Henrique, Angelo Palombo, Andrea Poli

LW - Juan Angel Albin, Christian Rodriguez, Jonas Gutierrez, Andres Guardado, Diego Buonanotte

RM - Diego Perotti, Renato Augusto, Milos Krasic(up to 16M but will worth it), Chinedu Obasi, Jeremy Menez, Giuliano

Need a midfielder for Chelsea in the 2010/11 season. Selling off Benayoun for £6 million since he's barely good enough to be a squad player. I prefer a regular international. Someone along the lines of Kuzmanovic that can be deployed as a central midfielder. Strong in the air yet still clinical finishing. Someone like Essien part 2. Everton are demanding £27 million for Rodwell who I really really want but sometimes their board offers him out to clubs when he wants to move for Champions League football.

Kuzmanovic is on my radar as well as Afellay. I think Pastore is too attacking minded for my liking and sucks in the air. Any other alternatives would be great. Looked into Dzagoev and didn't like what I saw. It's either splash the cash for Rodwell or find an alternative for the time being. One way or another, Rodwell will be a Chelsea player. Just need to either invest now or find someone to fit the bill temporarily for one or two seasons.

Need a midfielder for Chelsea in the 2010/11 season. Selling off Benayoun for £6 million since he's barely good enough to be a squad player. I prefer a regular international. Someone along the lines of Kuzmanovic that can be deployed as a central midfielder. Strong in the air yet still clinical finishing. Someone like Essien part 2. Everton are demanding £27 million for Rodwell who I really really want but sometimes their board offers him out to clubs when he wants to move for Champions League football.

Kuzmanovic is on my radar as well as Afellay. I think Pastore is too attacking minded for my liking and sucks in the air. Any other alternatives would be great. Looked into Dzagoev and didn't like what I saw. It's either splash the cash for Rodwell or find an alternative for the time being. One way or another, Rodwell will be a Chelsea player. Just need to either invest now or find someone to fit the bill temporarily for one or two seasons.

Moussa Sissoko, Etienne Capoue, Raul Meireles, Fernando(FC Porto), Angelo Palombo

Im West Ham in the 1st Season with the Summer Transfer Update V7 ,from LFCMarshall. I need a right back and a Left back, i only have 15M.

F.C Barcelona--- jan 2014.... CB, RB,MC

My players are getting old, I'll need to replace them, I want somene to replace Daniel alves, and Xavi.

Thanks in advance

Budget= 240 Mill

Im West Ham in the 1st Season with the Summer Transfer Update V7 ,from LFCMarshall. I need a right back and a Left back, i only have 15M.

Rb:
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen
Rafinha - Schalke
Daniel Congre - Toulouse
Mikael Chreitien - Nancy Lorraine
Gonzalo Castro - Leverkusen
Jordan Spence - West Ham (retrained)

Lb:
Diego Renan - Cruizero
Jose Angel - Sporting
Vegard Forren - Molde
Cristian Ansaldi - Cfr Cluj
Michael Kadlec - Leverkusen
Fabian Monzon - Boca

F.C Barcelona--- jan 2014.... CB, RB,MC

My players are getting old, I'll need to replace them, I want somene to replace Daniel alves, and Xavi.

Thanks in advance

Budget= 240 Mill
CB:
David Luiz - Benfica
Benedict Howedes - Schalke
Juan Forlin - Espanyol
Mamadou Sakho - PSG
Nicolas Otamendi - Velez
Holger Badstuber - Bayern
Breno - Bayern

RB:
Diego Renan - Cruizero
Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Mikael Chretien - Nancy Lorraine
Lamine Gassama - Lyon
Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim
Daniel Schwaab - Leverkusen

CM:
Toni Kroos - Bayern
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Adrien - Sporting
Joau Moutinho - Sporting (little more experienced)
Jack Rodwell - Everton
Maroune Fellaini - Everton
Lorenzo Criestig - Inter
Coutinho - Inter
Paulo Henrique - Santos

Last edited:
Got 245 mill on transfer budget, so i can affored to want world class players:P
You need a right back. Either Cesar Azcilipueta (spelling) or Davide Santon. A left winger, Di Maria or Albin should do the job, and you might want to pick up De Gea to learn and take over from Valdes in goal. Good luck, but with a squad like that I doubt you're gna need it :D

View attachment 102619

This is my sunderland team just started and im wondering who i should sell to raise funds and who to but and with this formation which is the goal glutters one i need AMR with left foot to cut in and AML which has right foot to cut in. The front 3 consist of a target man for the middle and the 2 either side are poachers so based on that who should i sell and who should i purchase all help greatly appreciated

View attachment 102619

This is my sunderland team just started and im wondering who i should sell to raise funds and who to but and with this formation which is the goal glutters one i need AMR with left foot to cut in and AML which has right foot to cut in. The front 3 consist of a target man for the middle and the 2 either side are poachers so based on that who should i sell and who should i purchase all help greatly appreciated

from there i cant see hardly any back up strikers u should try to get someone on loan or buy them :) just incase one of ur strikers gets injured !

i started with liverpool are need some cash so i sold insua 5m, pacheco, 3.5m, itanje 1.5, and some others
and i got gago 4.5m, drentler 5m both from real madrid and got jo and anita on loan and with half the season gone im top my 5points and still in all the cups

thanks i was thinking of cardoza or lukaku or neymar which of those would you advise

Also do you have any recomendations for AML with right foot to cut in and AMR with left foot to cut in

i started with liverpool are need some cash so i sold insua 5m, pacheco, 3.5m, itanje 1.5, and some others
and i got gago 4.5m, drentler 5m both from real madrid and got jo and anita on loan and with half the season gone im top my 5points and still in all the cups
why is this posted here??

Got 40million to spend at liverpool

My squad is:

GK: Reina, Brad Jones

Defence: Insua, Johnson, Garragher, Skertal, Wilson, Agger, Dodo, Aurellio

Midfield: Gerrard, Mascherano, Poulson, Verratti, Shevley, Gourcuff, Spearing

Attacking Midfielders: Rodriguez, Babel, Pacheco, Kuyt, Joe Cole,Jovanovic

Strikers: Torres, Ngog, Dalla Valle

Want:

Striker
Defender x2 ?
Maybe another attacking midfielder

My formation i play is Jp Woodys Tactic V1.1

Got 40million to spend at liverpool

My squad is:

GK: Reina, Brad Jones

Defence: Insua, Johnson, Garragher, Skertal, Wilson, Agger, Dodo, Aurellio

Midfield: Gerrard, Mascherano, Poulson, Verratti, Shevley, Gourcuff, Spearing

Attacking Midfielders: Rodriguez, Babel, Pacheco, Kuyt, Joe Cole,Jovanovic

Strikers: Torres, Ngog, Dalla Valle

Want:

Striker
Defender x2 ?
Maybe another attacking midfielder

My formation i play is Jp Woodys Tactic V1.1
Striker: Iker Muniain, Romelu Lukaku
Defenders: Otamendi, Matias Jorgensen, Ryan Shawcross
Attacking midfielder: Ozil, Gourcuff, Toni Kroos, Jonjo Shelvey, Marco Verratti, Eden Hazard

Back