Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
He is all right but when I had him in my last save Criscito was a lot better than him.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Nicolas Otamendi altough he might take a little longer. If your scouts say he wont be good dont llisten to them. I hasd him at Real Madrid and he was top notch. You can get him for about 3.2M

he's just signed for porto .... Anymore Mate?? please

And is Shawcross good?

Im Newcastle in the 2nd season, im in the prem, at mid table. Have around 4 mi, suggest some good midfielders and strikers

Im Newcastle in the 2nd season, im in the prem, at mid table. Have around 4 mi, suggest some good midfielders and strikers

dont know about midfield but try Yannick Djalo for Striker ... Plays for Sporting CP ... costs £800k in season 1 ... not sure about season two

im arsenal, and im looking for a 2 good central midifielders one that can hold and one that can get forward, 20m budget and a 50k wage budget

im arsenal, and im looking for a 2 good central midifielders one that can hold and one that can get forward, 20m budget and a 50k wage budget

Moussa Sissoko, Ettiene Capoue, Yoann Gourcuff, Sulley Muntari, Raul meireles, Fernando( FC Porto)

Steven Defour for the Holding Player
Maybe Hamsik going forward (not sure about wage and transfer budget but give him a look;))

anyone know championship/low premiership AML or RB that costs less than 2M in first season

Mid - Aron Gunnarsson, Tinga, Marco Verratti, Milan Badelj, James Rodriguez
ST - Michael Eneramo, Lacina Traore

anyone know championship/low premiership AML or RB that costs less than 2M in first season

RB - Dusan Basta, Abubakari Yakubu (free at start)
AML - Adam Hlousek, Spas Delev, Kim Dong Jin(free at start but i think he can play as LM)

I need to find really good players to my Hearts Of Midlothian
I've got around 10milj£ in transfermoney

Most urgently i need good Central defenders,
right now i got 3-5-2 line up with Kyriazis-Dellas-Verkhovtsev in the defence, and Birger Maertens as back-up on the bench.
So im looking for defenders who are as good as/or better than these guys.

My main problem is that no one wants to play in the scottish premier league,

Help!?

I need to find really good players to my Hearts Of Midlothian
I've got around 10milj£ in transfermoney

Most urgently i need good Central defenders,
right now i got 3-5-2 line up with Kyriazis-Dellas-Verkhovtsev in the defence, and Birger Maertens as back-up on the bench.
So im looking for defenders who are as good as/or better than these guys.

My main problem is that no one wants to play in the scottish premier league,

Help!?

Rafael Toloi, Nicolas Otamendi, Luca Caldirola, Nelson Vargas, Miranda, Kryvstov(he starts at Metalurg Zp)

thanks, i got a hold of Kryvstov, no one else wanted to join my team :/

thanks, i got a hold of Kryvstov, no one else wanted to join my team :/

If you want more try Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Kyle Bartley, Marc Muniesa, Mark Beevers, Gale Agbossoumonde(Miami), Mathias Jorgensen, Ivan Ivanov.

thanks guys, found some really good ones here

Anyone got any good suggestions for Strikers?
I need both strong Targetmen and fast strikers
Atm im playing speedy Tobias Hysén with Hector Bracamonte as the targetplayer

And i still need them for Hearts in the scottish PL, "Big-league" players are quite impossible to get.

thanks!

thanks guys, found some really good ones here

Anyone got any good suggestions for Strikers?
I need both strong Targetmen and fast strikers
Atm im playing speedy Tobias Hysén with Hector Bracamonte as the targetplayer

And i still need them for Hearts in the scottish PL, "Big-league" players are quite impossible to get.

thanks!

Tomas Necid, Yarmolenko, Yannick Djalo, Yaya Sanogo, Hugo Almeida, Adriano, Mchellidze(he is from Palermo), Giacomo Beretta, Denis Alibec

Back