Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
AC milan second season.

Need a AMR winger/inside forward, has to be below 20 years old, the player will be back up/rotation. But i will want to hang on to him(future) because my right winger maybe sold soon. So yea, just need a brilliant youth prospect. Budget is not a problem.

AC milan second season.

Need a AMR winger/inside forward, has to be below 20 years old, the player will be back up/rotation. But i will want to hang on to him(future) because my right winger maybe sold soon. So yea, just need a brilliant youth prospect. Budget is not a problem.

Diego Perotti, Giuliano, Renato Augusto(not sure about this one), Paulo Henrique !

AC milan second season.

Alexis Sanchez

Who can i grow into a good poacher to take over form defoe? i was thinking lukaku or sanogo but there more adv forwards than poachers

got 40 million to spend with liverpool. Just won the league so going to go for the champions league. Where should i strengthen my sqaud ?

Gk: Reina , Jones

Defence: Glen Johnson, Agger, Danny Wilson, Shawcross, Jorgenson, dodo, Skrtel, Schneider(regen)

Midfield: Raul Meireles, Gerrard, Gourcuff, Bailey(regen), Shevley, Poulson, Parra(regen), Bostock,Verratti

Attacking Mids: Kuyt, Joe Cole, Maxi, Jovanovic, Babel, Neymar

Strikers: Torres, Dalla Valle, Jorge Silva (Regen)

Need new tactic aswell But ill look at the tactics page

Need any more info Let me know :)

got 40 million to spend with liverpool. Just won the league so going to go for the champions league. Where should i strengthen my sqaud ?

Defence: Glen Johnson, Agger, Danny Wilson, Shawcross, Jorgenson, dodo, Skrtel, Schneider(regen)

Midfield: Raul Meireles, Gerrard, Gourcuff, Bailey(regen), Shevley, Poulson, Parra(regen), Bostock,Verratti

Formation and season?

Have recentley started as Bolton.With the latest MUF update.I play a 4-5-1 tactic of my own construction and my results so far are fairly good.Beat blackpool at home 2-0 lost to chelsea at home 1-2 despite scoring first and then giving away to late second half goals.And I just beat peterbourgh 3-1 at home in the carling cup.
My transfers this season. View attachment 103598 and my sqaud(not my usually starting 11 View attachment 103598
My results have been alright but as you can see by my sqaud my stikers havnt actually scored also played a diff tactic against chelsea more def.
What I would like to know is who should I buy as a striker to score me some goals as all mine have come from midfield.I have no budget so next season is when i will be signing unless i get an incrediable offer for cahill like 20m or somethen.I have gone for mid table finish so my budget shud be around the same next year or maybe a small bit higher my budget this year was 2m.So can anyone think of a striker I cud buy next season or if i get money before the january transfer window
I was thinking cristaldo(maybe to expensive) or lewandowski currently around 1m to buy but his price might be gone up soon enough.Any thaughts.

What season but my tactic won me the league as liverpool in the first season plus europa league. and got torres around 49 goals in 45 games i think.My bro gave it to me i think its called 1 RCS(RC Strasbourg)

Joe cole out, Perrotti in other than that. You're pretty much set to go
Try to play gourcuff on the right, but dont make him a winger. Your best line up in attack should be Perrotti,Gerrard,Gourcuff, torres.

send me the link to your tactic mate and ill try it ?
Wish I cud as i said my bro found it and gave it to me dont know where he got it.Look what i said up in google and u might find it or somethen.
Can anyone help with mine about 3 or 4 posts up.

Wish I cud as i said my bro found it and gave it to me dont know where he got it.Look what i said up in google and u might find it or somethen.
Can anyone help with mine about 3 or 4 posts up.

ok mate, No worries :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

perotti is playing lazio now and they are wanting 63 million for him ! any1 else instead of him ?

ok mate, No worries :)

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

perotti is playing lazio now and they are wanting 63 million for him ! any1 else instead of him ?

Milos Krasic, Giuliano, Diego Buonanotte, Stefano Guberti, Jeremy Menez !

Need a Striker who can bang in the goals for me playing with carlton cole did the first season 29 infact in the league to play as a poacher

Back