Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hey I'm wondering what striker I should sign. I'm currently playing as Everton and I have 5.75mil to spend on a striker. I am selling Saha and may sell yakubu but I need really good forward replacments...one for cover and one for in there near every game.
I'm using JP woody's tactic with the lone striker upfront.
I am looking as maybe signing Oscar Cardozo...any opinions on him maybe as my frontman?
Any recommendations would be really great please.

Thank you

Hey I'm wondering what striker I should sign. I'm currently playing as Everton and I have 5.75mil to spend on a striker. I am selling Saha and may sell yakubu but I need really good forward replacments...one for cover and one for in there near every game.
I'm using JP woody's tactic with the lone striker upfront.
I am looking as maybe signing Oscar Cardozo...any opinions on him maybe as my frontman?
Any recommendations would be really great please.

Thank you

liedson for cover and after u sell yakubu and saha u can get giuseppe rossi from villareal bout 13m

Tried for Liedson, he's gone to Chelsea.

you could also try for ronaldo (the brazilian). hes old but if you keep him fit hes amazing. was the best purchase of the season in my last game. bought him in the winter window and scored 11 goals in 15 appearances

Yea it is tough bringing in players, and with Aquilani injured till October there is not a lot of depth in the CM position Oh well, looks like I might have to take the good old ''sell half the reserve team on the highest wages so I can budget adjust'' approach - However I beat City 4-0 at the City of Manchester, I do think that transfers aside it is a bit easier this year.
I started with Liverpool and went out and got Van Der Vaart on loan from Real Madrid for my first season as funds were low. He cost me 1.1 million and 50% of his wages was well worth it bagged 9 prem goals in 24 games playing center mid. I had the same problem of only getting so much % for sales but only got 30% on sales. I sold Lucas off to man city for 9.75 mill ( god knows why they paid it as they never played him!!!) also managed to get 8 mill from Man City for Dossena and 3.5 for Degan from Stoke and 3 mill for vorinin from Sunderland.. I brought Di Maria from Benfica for 3 mill which was an absoloute bargain! and part exed Aurellio plus 3.5 mill for Vargas. i'm just starting my 4th season and both them players are still regular starters in my side! Mind you just spent 20 mill on Jovetic so Di Maria might be warming the bench from now.
Oh dont sell kuyt first season i played him atk mid right and he chipped in with plenty of assists 11 in prem! But he did lack goals only 1 prem goal all year. I sold him 2nd season for 13.5 also to man city ( they will buy anyone! ) and brought in Gurcuff in for 17.5 got as many assists as kuyt but still lacked goal but the following season really cam alive and was the dogs!
I play Torres as a solo striker and he is amazing thank god i have managed to do what raffa cant and thats keep him fit! I n my 3 seasons he has bagged goals for fun 1st season prem games only....37 games 42 goals 2nd season 37 games 34 goals 3rd season 34 games 30 goals. I had won the league by then and had a f.a cup final and cahampions league final coming up so rested and gave my young striker Neymar a run out, who dont didn't do a bad job of filling torres extremly larg boots!
Probably a bit late now but for anyone reading who is just starting up a new game show intrest for ignacio camacho from Atlecio Madrid and keep showing it!!! His contract is up at the end of the first season and if he knows there is interest come january he wont have signed a new contract and he is yours for the taking! Same with juan Riquelme and an idle replacement for Van Der Vaart when his loan is up as funds still aint great with Liverpool
Hop this will be some help to someone......Good luck. Let me know how you get on!

I am in the 2013/14 season with Q.P.R. (First season there..) I have 10m left of my budget, and I need to find a striker as Anichebe isn't performing.. Any recommendations? Potential Champs League/Europa League here!

I am in the 2013/14 season with Q.P.R. (First season there..) I have 10m left of my budget, and I need to find a striker as Anichebe isn't performing.. Any recommendations? Potential Champs League/Europa League here!

How about Hulk or Marquinhos, Liedson would also be a decent bet, also have a look at Macheda, Welbeck or German Pacheco

Thanks, will have a look at them now!

Think I will go with Marquinhos.. See if he actually wants to come!

Im current macclesfield i have no spending money need def mids and strikers lol please help!!!

I got ***** topp he seems a good one for league two i couldnt get the others tho

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

You reccomend any loans i might be able get at macclesfield?

I tryed them do you think its for the best just going leeds or man city someone like that?

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:44 PM ----------

I am now leeds and have 2million to spend i play a 4-1-2-1-2 can you reccomend any players?

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Also who should i sell?

Last edited:
if you need CM 's go to sporting. try moutinho, veloso or even adrien (great midfielder. turns out a very good midfielder.) if you don't like them check out raul meireles from porto.

benfica has two great players that are complete bargains like david luiz or oscar cardozo.

I am in league one i dont think any of them would come to me and for the price of 2mil

then try seifo soley. he is free. jorge andrade a CB from portugal is also free. used to play for juventus and deportivo.

you can also try adrien on loan obviously.

Last edited:
Back