Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hey, im chelsea just started 3rd season...ive got about 20 mil to spend on a striker...any ideas? cheers

my team is aston vilal i got 12mil budget left which i need a DR which player should i get

Last edited:
I'm Managing Swindon town and i need a left back got about 400k to spend , in my second season . Thanks

Need to know who to buy to improve my villa squad for the champs league
have 33M to spend

You need to improve RB and CM. Have a look at Santon and Van De Vaart...

for the people who want a good cheap striker Adriano is really good and he is only 7.5 m
please help i am in a need for a right back and i only have 14 please help

I'm Hull City. I have about 20mill to spend

Need a DL, CB and a GK.

Who should I buy?

Hi, I'm ManU. I finished third season and I need a winger... Ive got 55mln. Any ideas?

Wondering who to sell for City. 2nd Season in. Players getting old.
Toure, Lescott, Adebayor and Tevez i want to sell.
Any ideas how much to offer for or to sell and buy in defence?

Wondering who to sell for City. 2nd Season in. Players getting old.
Toure, Lescott, Adebayor and Tevez i want to sell.
Any ideas how much to offer for or to sell and buy in defence?

have a look at the prices of the people to buy in defence first. i would recommend srna/rafinha at right back, maybe hangeland/jagielka centre back, and bale left back

Need alot of help guys. Second season with Notts County Im in League 1. Got around £4million to spend just bought Fleck and Signed Harewood on a free. I need :
LB
CBx2
CM
DM
ST

Need all the help i can get guys, cheers. ;)

Need alot of help guys. Second season with Notts County Im in League 1. Got around £4million to spend just bought Fleck and Signed Harewood on a free. I need :
LB
CBx2
CM
DM
ST

Need all the help i can get guys, cheers. ;)
LB:Masilela:in first season was transfer listed for 24k, dunno how much he is now but he is about 200k
CB: try any free CBs
CM:loan Ramsey from arsenal
DM: loan Meirda and train him to DM
ST: G.Fernandez, for about 2m

I need two good midfielders who i can build my team around.a skilled young midfielder in the mould of fabregas. am managing man u so getting him will be very tough and expensive. and another hard tackling one to win the ball and feed it up.

Back