Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Anyone know a decent left mid for 4mil who'd sign for Celtic, also a decent CB for around, 2.5mil? thanks(K)

Hi all!
I'm started to manage PSV Eindhoven, and can u give me some advice, who should i buy and sell? :P

Hey im currently leeds but i keep trying with macclesfield and giving up but then get the feeling to try again cause im from congleton (who arnt on fm) and the localist team to me is macclesfield or crewe im just wondering who you think would come to me if i go macclesfield and who you think i should sell? Thanks for your time Unreal :D

Just need a AM/M C who would sign for PSV Eindhoven.
hope u know someone around 3million. (euro :P)

Hello people Im sunderland atm.. and got limited amount of funds is there any dead wood i should ship out and new faces i should bring in thanks

Im new to all this, maybe a few of you could help me out. Tactics/ buy - sell / how to apply each player in each tactic etc ??
my team is:

GK- CECH, TURNBULL
DEFENDERS- TERRY, ALEX, IVANOVIC, ZAPATA, A.COLE , BOSINGWA, FERREIRA
DEFENSIVE MIDS- ESSIEN, OBI MIKEL, MOUTINHO, RODWELL
WINGERS- JUAN MANUEL MATA, ZHIRKOV, MALOUDA, J.COLE, L.SUAREZ, KALOU
ATT MIDS- BALLACK, LAMPARD, AGUERO
STRIKERS- DROGBA, CARDOZO, DZEKO

thats my team, if some 1 could help me out, it would be really appreciated
thankss

dude, the guy with the 102m maicon bid, srna is the your man..... 25 mil and he isn't "for the future" he plays well in the full game, f the demo... anyway, you could try to lower the maicon offer but I just don't get why you want him if they ask 102 mil... c'mon
my friend and I play on the network and he got maicon for 37,5... try giving 50% off the next sale....

Last edited:
A CB 7 million max, Maybe International

70 mill on maicon your mad i would expect u to buy messi for 70 mill not maicon

102mil for maicon? i'd buy srna for 20 or santon. and santon playes LB or RB. realy nice fullbacks.

im villa got little money and need a quality striker any ideas?

Zaki's good for me at Stoke only 1.7mill.
Mohamed Zidan has been could for me in the past.
Ariza Makakula was good on 09 not sure about 10, check him out it'll help me as well.
Edin Dzeko's good but expensive
Jovetic, from Fiorentina's very good but quite hard to buy
Nihat, Besiktas good player

Hope that helps

Back