Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Davide Santon is better then maicon

Santon ends up being better than maicon but you will have to develop him for a few years. At the start of the game maicon is one of the best rb's. Though i found both of them to be very hard to buy. Ended up buying Srna. He was amazing in 09, hope he performs as well now also. already have rafael for the long run.

Also who is better in fm2010, akinfeev, asenjo or lloris??

Hi I'm playing with inter in season 2 and I need a world class defender (not sakho) and also a left back. Money is not a problem. Not too old tho. thanks

Last edited:
attacker to liverpool?

Dzeko, Balotelli, Villa, Hulk

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Hi I'm playing with inter in season 2 and I need a world class defender (not sakho) and also a left back. Money is not a problem. Not too old tho. thanks

Try looking at Otamendi for centre half as well as Crisito of Genoa. For left back, try Bale off Spurs

Hey
Im Aston Villa
1st Season
Looking for ST and CM
Got About 12 Million to Spend
Cheers

Hey
Im Aston Villa
1st Season
Looking for ST and CM
Got About 12 Million to Spend
Cheers

Around 12m.....

Firstly CM -
Per Ciljan Skjelbred(Rosenborg) should get him for less than 2m, can play as AM or CM.

Willian(Shakhtar) for around 5m. world class player, plays well in AMC and MC

A defensive option:

Ognjen Vukojevic(D. Kiev) for around 5-6m. strong DM/CM.

ST
Dieumerci Mbokani(Standard Liege) 6m should get him. Young hotshot, good finishing, fast and also decent in the air.

Kléber(Cruzeiro) Looks a prospect, my scout rated him highly. 6m should get him.

Hugo Almeida(Werder Bremen) 5.5m should get him. Super Strong striker. Daedly long range shooter.

Hope I helped

Dzeko, Balotelli, Villa, Hulk

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Try looking at Otamendi for centre half as well as Crisito of Genoa. For left back, try Bale off Spurs
thanks for otamendi..any other options for left back as Bale isn't an option?.. :P

Got milevskyi on loan with opition to buy for 10 million
still neeed a good CM
cheers

fp4dqs.png

Could you guys recommend me some players so that I can possibly get a mid table finish?

I have 23m left to spend after buying Sapara, also should I sell Smolarek? hes been unhappy since January.

get a striker and a midfielder if you have enough
i would recommend cardozo as a striker miguel veloso as a midfielder
is smolarek still scoring, if not then get rid of him

What about my defence? and my GK, I don't think they are prem quality.

Sell Smolarek, 23m will get you better strikers. For a defensive-minded MC, I would say Ognjen Vukojevic(D. Kiev) strong, good stats.
Striker - I would say Hugo Almeida(Werder Bremen) for a powerful striker And as a partner, I would go with Dieumerci Mbokani(Standard Liege)
GK may be a little below quality, may serve better as cover. Look at Ochoa(America[MEX]) or Sergio Romero(AZ Alkmaar) who would do a better job.

It is hard to analyse your defence, as we can't see the player's stats.

Heres my defence;
27ygy8.png
2a5m55i.png
p0xw8.png
2e3d1fo.png

As you can see they aren't great.

I went for Hugo Almeida but Icouldn't afford his wages and standard liege want 11m for Mbokani, which I'm not sure if hes worth it.

I'd love to get Cardozo but I don't think he wants to come to me.

if u guys looking for cm, moutinho from sporting is a must try look at his attributes he is available at around 10 m pounds i think

Back