Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Can someone suggest which striker to buy. I'm playing with Inter, finishing second season, have around 100 mill. Bought Aguero, injured for 4 months, Eto'o injured for 3 months and Balotelli and Milito keep getting injured, so I'm playing Destro as my lone striker. Tried buying Torres and liverpool wouldn't sell him for less than 170 mill!!! Tried Tevez but City want 70 mill for him, and he is also a foreigner so I would rather use that spot for someone really talented South American player. No club wants to sell their players for anything less than 70-80 mill, if that.

P.S. Is there a lot of transfer activity between CPU clubs in your games, also do CPU teams bid for your players, because in my game onyl 3-4 clubs give more than 13-14 mill for a player, and they never bid for one of my players?!

mate, is there any problem with your training program?

It's really weird, that's too much injuries...

Did you try to get David Villa? Or I suggest you FM 2010's goal machines..Like Cardoza, Dzeko, Pazzini...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Can someone suggest me a CM to Fiorentina?

Which type CM are you searching?

Currently managing Man city and I wonder who I should sell?
I'm looking to bring in David Silva, but any other recommendations would be great.
Budget is at 52mil right now...though Silva will take up a fair bit I imagine.
So yeah any help would be great thanks.

need a premier league right back for around £4 million for villa any suggestions?

I need to sell and buy a new Target Man for Sunderland under 12 million, I already have:

Darren Bent (Playing shockingly!)
Oscar Cardozo (Enough Said)
KenwyneJones (In amazing form 10 in my last 9)
Kris Boyd (Solid Back up)
Alexandr Kerzhakov (Indispensible!!)
Fraizer Campbell (Good number of assists)
Liam Dickinson (In good form, Not really good enough though)

Thanks in advance :)

By the way I know I have a lot!

who should i buy im my local team merthyr tydfil in english southen league i have 500k transfer budget and 500k p/w wage

I have not bought anyone after all sold Bent for 4.4 million

if you search for a target man then buy Hugo Almeida, only 5million. He's preety amazing.

mate, is there any problem with your training program?

It's really weird, that's too much injuries...

Did you try to get David Villa? Or I suggest you FM 2010's goal machines..Like Cardoza, Dzeko, Pazzini...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

I have problems only with forwards, and they have a medium difficult training schedule. So I don't think its anything more than a bad luck streak. I tried getting Villa but they didn't accept 70 mill + Rivas (they bid for him before). Dzeko is a foreigner also, Cardozo I haven't looked at yet, but wasn't to good in FM 09 for me. Bid 40 mill for Pazzini and Gilardino, didn't wan't to sell them to me.

Only reason I bought Aguero is that he had a min fee release clause. :)

Just about to begin a new season with QPR and i was wondering if anyone could recommend some good players that would allow me to maybe challenge for the title? Possibly a new Striker or attacking midfielder? Cheers!

Just started with Fulham and i have 3 mil to spend. Just want to get some players for any position except gk. Using the latest patch. Thanks in advance

Just about to begin a new season with QPR and i was wondering if anyone could recommend some good players that would allow me to maybe challenge for the title? Possibly a new Striker or attacking midfielder? Cheers!

get amr zaki m8, trust me he's quality, ended up top goalscorer with 36 for me

Just started with Fulham and i have 3 mil to spend. Just want to get some players for any position except gk. Using the latest patch. Thanks in advance
sell some deadwood and get gago? he's transfer listed on mine and is available for around 5m. i'm sure he'll strengthen your central midfield cos i feel that its not very strong

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

any left back for sporting cp, 2m left? loan prefably?
fausto pinto. you wont regret it

GK: Marco Storari
CB: Krysvtov
CB: Gorkss/Nzelo Lembi
LB: Matteo Rubin
RB: Victor Gutierrez
MCd: Leigertwood
MCa: Igor Zofcak
MR: Tijani Bëlaid
ML: Lee Cook
ST: Heidar Helguson/Paulo Rebelo-Lopes or FS: Etien Velikonja
ST: Kikín Fonseca

Q.P.R. second season in Premier league, 15M to spend

this is my tottenham team
plz tell me who to buy or sell

Last edited:
I think you don't need transfer. Just play them with harmony, that's all :)

But if you really want to transfer somebodies, maybe warrior midfielder can be thought.

sell some deadwood and get gago? he's transfer listed on mine and is available for around 5m. i'm sure he'll strengthen your central midfield cos i feel that its not very strong

Cheers mate gago is for sale but with likes of man city and liverpool intrested i dont think i will sign him...

Last edited:
Back