Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I am Southampton fc and i really dont know what players to bring in or sell. i have a 1.5m transfer budget. need good Attacking midfeilders, midfeilders, Strikers and defenders. :)

second season with leeds im in premiership.need good strikers one poacher and one complete not too expensive because i need to buy some good amc and couple of mc's too can someone help me . 30 milions for transfers and 28k for wages per week

with charlton you dont really need to get many players as it is likely you will at least finish in the playofs maybe try and get a few on loan players from premiership reserve teams i recoment vladimir weiss from man city hes very young and has great potential

--

Ellesmere Rangers, West Midlands Premier League (Level 10 download)

no budget, no wages, amatuar, 500 seater stadium (no income)

top of the league currently hammering the league with few loanee's but nearly qualified for FA Vase first round and need new better players to add a bit of quality.

If anyone knows of anyone who would stoop to my level i need if possible ;

Box to Box midfielder.
Poacher
Centre Back (2x)
Goalkeeper
Playmaker

No expecting miracles guys but some assistance would be appreciated and hopefully win Ellesmere's FIRST ever trophy :P

i'm Liverpool and i've got around £45 Million to spend. I need someone to partner Torres up top. Any ideas?

I'm Play Fiorentina and i've got £ 5 milion for CB. Any Ideas? But no Otamendi because he is in my team

i am comsidering buying 2 strikers. i have 4 choices but i do not know who to choose. they are aguero, zarate, rooney, and villa. who should i buy??? thanks in advanced

just started a new game with bayern leverkusen , got £4.5 , who should i buy/sell ?

i'm ManU, 4 season need GK, budget about 20million. ochoa, mandanda, neuer, bellion and akinfeev didn't wan't to sell them to me.

arsenal_fan out of them 2 i would get rooney and villa.
Ranm93 try and get appiah on a free
Mindo2a try and get Adler or Lloris

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I'm Play Fiorentina and i've got £ 5 milion for CB. Any Ideas? But no Otamendi because he is in my team
garay? Gallas? Lugano?

i am hibs and have 289k remaining could anyone help me with who to buy and sell?

i am comsidering buying 2 strikers. i have 4 choices but i do not know who to choose. they are aguero, zarate, rooney, and villa. who should i buy??? thanks in advanced

If you can afford it get Aguero and Villa. Zarate is good as well.

Need a few recommendations on players:

I need a RIGHT MIDFIELDER for Espanyol for season 3 (2011/2012) but must be a good replacement for Shunsuke Nakamura. If it helps for the standard I'm looking for, take a look at my Espanyol story (link below) Cheers guys.

I'm Man City and this is my team :
GK : Rene Adler
DR : Micah Richards
DL : Clichy
DMC : N de Jong
DMC : Felipe Melo
AMR : Messi
AML : Ribery
ST : Dzeko
ST : Aguero

and subs
GK : Given
DR : Toure,Onuoha
DL : W.Bridge
DC : Fazio,Toure,Onuoha
DMC : Fazio,Veloso,Vukojevic
AML : Robinho,Di Maria
AMR : Aaron Lennon
ST : Robinho,Adebayor

Who should i buy-sell?
Got 50m To spend

Dude i bought jovetic,fantastic left mid man scored 3 goals and managed 6 assists in 8 games and and got the best player of the month in EPL

Back