DC : Fazio,Toure,Onuoha
DMC : Fazio,Veloso,Vukojevic
AML : Robinho,Di Maria
AMR : Aaron Lennon
ST : Robinho,Adebayor

Who should i buy-sell?
Got 50m To spend
Maybe Diego Renan and Hugo Lloris but you dont really need to buy anyone tbh

This is my Sunderland team, who shud i buy and sell??? i need a MC and a RB, and i hav 14m transfer budget

ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)

how can you spend 70 million on maicon do you like wasting money or is the first fm you played

ok i have started a new game and im Tottenham! But the new patch that i downloaded has seemed to have messed with everything i cannot even sign stephen appiah because he at a club already! doesnt give u a chance to sign him :(

i have a transfer budget of 7.5mil to spend can anyone help on who i can sign and sell :) and whats the best formation to play for tottenham?

many thanks :D

buy juninho from some middle east club(the old 1 who used to play at lyon) for around 700k and use 4-2-4 with 2 wingers. your formation should look like this:
-------------------gomes-------------------
--corluka--woodgate--bassong--assou-ekoutto(spelling)
-----------juninho---palacios----------
--bently------------------------modric--
-----------crouch-----keane------------

Hi,

Starting a new game with Liverpool.

Sold : Benayoun, Kuyt, Dossena, Degen, Voronin, Babel
Bought : S. Jovetic (27M USD), L. Acosta (2.8M USD)

Line-up (4-2-3-1 formation) :
GK: Reina
FB : Insua, G. Johnson
CB : Carragher, Agger(?)
MCd : Mascherano (Ball Winning)
MCs : Lucas (B2B)
AMC : Gerrard
WL : Jovetic (Inside Forward)
WR : Acosta (Inside Forward)
ST : Torres
Subs: Kyrgiakos, Sktel, Aurelio, Pepper, Riera, Aquilani, N'Gog, Cavalieri

I can spend 30-35 M USD. Who should I buy? I think I need a DLP and a sub for Torres, but who?

Celtic

i need a defensive midfeilder and a right back. about 8 million to spend. im celtic btw

Try to get Cristian Ansaldi full-back that plays on both wings, also u can geta bargain Peter Masilela for backup. In the MC get Anthony Annan and maybe Blaise Matuidi.

for any team managing a team of similar stature to spurs buy:
Hernanes (Sau Paulo) CM £15mil,
Dembe Ba (Hoffenhiem) CF £9mil,
Neven Subotic (Dortmund) CB £6mil,
Cesar Azipilicueta (Osasuna) DR £6mil,
Edin Dzeko (Wolfsburg) CF £22mil,
Gareth Bale (Spurs, I already had him but he is very good :))
I also got rafael van der vaart on the cheap end of first season, Patrick Viera as back up on a free and Christopher Metzelder on loan, all very good players :)
and a wonderkid - Luis Guilherme (GK) from botafogo very good keeper :)
also tryed to tempt Alphonse Areola from PSG 16 year old keeper very promising, but would not leave due to his 'Paris roots'
NOTE these players were purchased over the course of two seasons with money from transfer budgets and the sales of reserve and first team players :) also the players listed above are all in order of purchase :) hence big money signing at begining/ end :)
My prefered formation: 4-1-2-1-2

im currently notts county, 1st place in L2 in february 1st, with about 10 points difference. obviously getting promoted to l1 so i feel i need to bolster the ranks.

current lineup is as follows:

GK: Schmeichel
DL: Remi Mareval (french free agent)
DC: Martin Taylor (250k from Birmingham)
DC: James Chester (300k Man Utd)
DR: Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe (free ex-celtic free agent)
MC: Rok Kronaveter (loan from Drava, Slovenian side)
MC: Johnnie Jackson
ML: Ben Davies
MR: Alan Quinn (~300k from Ipswich)
ST: Milan Burgic (tall slovenian striker from AIK, about 500k)
ST: Chris Killen (about 200k~ from Celtic)

backups: Yamadou Camara (DC), Sean Morrison (DC), Bruno N'Gotty (DC), Flavien Benson (DMC), Stanley Aborah (AMC), Jose Baxter (loan, AMR/ST), Karl Hawley (ST), Lee Hughes (ST), Craig Westcar (AMR/ST)

incoming loan: Magnus Eikrem (AMRC from man utd)

I have about 1,5m quid to spend with a remaining wage budget of around 5k. will release some players to free up wage bill further.

recommendations? I think I need a good central midfielder and possibly a striker that bangs in plenty, to help me get to the championship.

Last edited:
im currently notts county, 1st place in L2 in february 1st, with about 10 points difference. obviously getting promoted to l1 so i feel i need to bolster the ranks.

current lineup is as follows:

GK: Schmeichel
DL: Remi Mareval (french free agent)
DC: Martin Taylor (250k from Birmingham)
DC: James Chester (300k Man Utd)
DR: Jean-Joel Perrier-Doumbe (free ex-celtic free agent)
MC: Rok Kronaveter (loan from Drava, Slovenian side)
MC: Johnnie Jackson
ML: Ben Davies
MR: Alan Quinn (~300k from Ipswich)
ST: Milan Burgic (tall slovenian striker from AIK, about 500k)
ST: Chris Killen (about 200k~ from Celtic)

backups: Yamadou Camara (DC), Sean Morrison (DC), Bruno N'Gotty (DC), Flavien Benson (DMC), Stanley Aborah (AMC), Jose Baxter (loan, AMR/ST), Karl Hawley (ST), Lee Hughes (ST), Craig Westcar (AMR/ST)

incoming loan: Magnus Eikrem (AMRC from man utd)

I have about 1,5m quid to spend with a remaining wage budget of around 5k. will release some players to free up wage bill further.

recommendations? I think I need a good central midfielder and possibly a striker that bangs in plenty, to help me get to the championship.

Abubakari Yakubu (is free wen u start, might still be now)
Danny Mathijssen (" ")
Leigh Griffiths (excellent poacher)
Henri lansbury, wen u get to L1 try getting him on loan, he did brilliant for me getting young player of the month 7 times scoring 28 goals from AM
David Edwards 700k
Manuel Pascali 35k
Dorian Dervite 425k
Simon Mensing 20k
Joseph Mills 475k
Godwin Antwi (free)
Shelton Martis (GET HIM) 475k, will be your rock in defence
David Noble (free)
Also wen u get to L1 or maybe Championship try getting David Janczyk, he will become a legend for you, i got him in jan in L1, scored 32 goals, he is truly a god among men.
wen u get to L1 i hav 5 other players that u shud buy but i wont bore u with them now, sorry for the long list, but they will all help u get to the championship.

already have wilshire and ramsey in my reserves will look at pique thanks

Yea it is tough bringing in players, and with Aquilani injured till October there is not a lot of depth in the CM position Oh well, looks like I might have to take the good old ''sell half the reserve team on the highest wages so I can budget adjust'' approach - However I beat City 4-0 at the City of Manchester, I do think that transfers aside it is a bit easier this year.
well viera is transfered listed int he if u wait till last day of transfer list u can get him for like 2 mil tops but he does want like 80 grand a week

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

dont forget guys if ur using editor pandev and luca toni have been released by their clubs apparently

Hello

Managing Aberdeen transfer budget of 5.5 mill

Need a good right back as my one just now is ****

In my 5th season

RB
is good
thanks

Last edited:
I'm AFC Telford, took over about seven games in, after getting fed up of Peterbrough, they must have been taken over as i am now mid-way through my second season after winning BSN, and im currently top of BSP by a few points. Although i am currently involved in an injury crisis. Can you give me ideas on which positions i could improve in, and players to improve those positions with?

Back