Need a good right back as my one just now is ****

In my 5th season

RB
is good
thanks

Name - Daniel Opare
Club - Real Madrid - Castilla
Fee - £350,000
Description - Young right back, who could suffice for a team like Aberdeen right now, but in a few seasons, he is Manchester United standard. So if i were you, i'd sign him, and hang on to him.

Need a Left Wingback/Fullback
Below 15mill
For Liverpool
First Season

I'm AFC Telford, took over about seven games in, after getting fed up of Peterbrough, they must have been taken over as i am now mid-way through my second season after winning BSN, and im currently top of BSP by a few points. Although i am currently involved in an injury crisis. Can you give me ideas on which positions i could improve in, and players to improve those positions with?

What the.... Corby!! :O:O:O:O

Picture 1!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I've started with Tottenham and I have absolutely no idee who I should Buy oder Sell.

I think Pav, Keane, Defoe and Crouch is too much... Who should I sell?

And who should I buy?

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I've started with Tottenham and I have absolutely no idee who I should Buy oder Sell.

I think Pav, Keane, Defoe and Crouch is too much... Who should I sell?

And who should I buy?

I'm Sunderland

bought a few of players a winger , cm and a striker

who should i sell and what price would you recommend selling at
thanks

Last edited:
Berba,Owen,Nani

You should never sell berba he's amazing srored 14 goals and 4 asists in 7 games for me

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I'm Man Utd and have bought Fabregas but need a right back preferably 22-26 any ideas??

You should never sell berba he's amazing srored 14 goals and 4 asists in 7 games for me

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

I'm Man Utd and have bought Fabregas but need a right back preferably 22-26 any ideas??

Maicon, Dani Alves, Rafinha, Santon, Whittaker

Hi Guys just wondering im manchester United in the year 2012. Maicon has been offered to me for 13.5 million pounds, but he is 30. Is it worth it?
And Kjaer has been offered to me for 15 million pounds? He is 23, but my scouts say he will only do a useful job.

Hi Guys just wondering im manchester United in the year 2012. Maicon has been offered to me for 13.5 million pounds, but he is 30. Is it worth it?
And Kjaer has been offered to me for 15 million pounds? He is 23, but my scouts say he will only do a useful job.

I try to sign him, Srna but later on decide to sign....Zuiverloon from West Brom (dunt know whyXD ). Also sign Felipe (in first season) for ....4.5m ( planin sell Evra after first season). Amazingly, Zuiverloon has been fantastic, not many assists but at the end of season, 7.25 av. rating(A).

Im always looking for good player with....POOR moral XD. Like Felipe, easy to sign.

@ur question, Kjaer is not good enough for me, bcoz im really focus on set pieces situation. BUT ur 2 season ahead me, maybe he improves alot and can do the job.

To matyfatymole:
for 1st season

DR: Rafinha (14.5m), Srna (18.5m), Zuiverloon (6.75m), player in Dutch squad named Der ...Wiel? (3.5m)

DL: Felipe (4-7m) :$

Keep Berbatov 1st season but sell him the next one. Reason? Him and Park is good ones for young player to learn. Their attributes increase better.

Last edited:
hi

Arsenal

budget:25 million

formation : 4-4-2

can u reccomend on who to buy + sell just started first season and have same team plz help :D

Hi
Im in the start of my secong season with Chelsea, and i need a Right Back with both offensive and defensive abillities.. max. 20 mil. £

9zun9i.png

That's the team I usually use. With Shaun Maloney leaving in the December transfer window, who else should I sell and who should I buy? [I have Ki Sung Yong coming in. That was due to the start of season transfer Mowbray did :P]

Any ideas for a left back? In first season with Manchester City at January and I'm top of the league.

hey i'm sunderland in 2nd season in second transfer(january)
need good striker/goal machine
budget 50mil :$

Back