Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Im planning to do a Spurs game and I need tips sell players.
I only use one FC so I need to get rid of 2 of the 4 FC of Spurs.

Hey guys,

I'm Man City and won the prem league 09/10 and about to start the next season. I haven't been allocated my transfer budget as of yet but I'm assuming it'll be quite high....

Wondering where my weak point is. My line up currently is:

ST - Adebayor
AML - Robinho
AMR - Wright-Phillips
MC - Barry & Ireland
DMC - de Jong
DL - Bridge
DC - Toure/Lesccot/Naldo (No idea why I bought him)
DR - Richards
GK - Adler

I got told to get Rafinha instead of Richards but Rafinha doesnt look THAT much better on paper...

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

-mykk

Im planning to do a Spurs game and I need tips sell players.
I only use one FC so I need to get rid of 2 of the 4 FC of Spurs.
tbh, i feel that all the strikers' abilities are evenly matched, though i favor defoe and crouch. you can sell pavlyuchenko but maybe retain keane just in case both of your strikers get injured (worst scenario), althhough personally i would prefer a two striker partnership, playing crouch and defoe ^^)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Hey guys,

I'm Man City and won the prem league 09/10 and about to start the next season. I haven't been allocated my transfer budget as of yet but I'm assuming it'll be quite high....

ST - Adebayor
AML - Robinho
AMR - Wright-Phillips
MC - Barry & Ireland
DMC - de Jong
DL - Bridge
DR - Richards
GK - Adler

I got told to get Rafinha instead of Richards but Rafinha doesnt look THAT much better on paper...

-mykk
get santon, as he has the ability to improve a lot.

Hey guys,

ST - Adebayor
AML - Robinho
AMR - Wright-Phillips
MC - Barry & Ireland
DMC - de Jong
DL - Bridge
DR - Richards
GK - Adler

-mykk

I'd recommend improving the full back position. Due to your high transfer budget I would go for Davide Santon of Inter Milan who will be the best full back on the game and he can play left or right. Hope it helps

try rene adler, hugo lloris, manuel neuer

I have already tried for Adler and Hugo. But they are rejecting my bids. I gave them 2.5 (approx) times of their current vale, but that was of no use.

I have started 3rd season on a very bad note. With 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, I am currently lying at 9th after first 6 matches. Ribery is just not been able to gel with the team. Status always shows 'Slight Concern'.. :-| .
Still I am hoping to pick it up from here. It was the same situation last season as well. Later on Arsenal went on to win the League with Liverpool giving close fight.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Let me know, if I need to sell few players. My current line up is;

Striker - Edin Dzeko, Robin Van Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcot (it's because I am playimng 4-3-1-2 with no wingers)
Midfiled - Arshavin, Ribery, Rosicky, Nasri, Fabregas, Denilson, Ramsey, Merida
DMC - Veloso, Song
Defense - Clichy, Gibbs (LB), Naldo(Best avg rating), Gallas(will be release on free transfer), Vermaelen, Senderos (doing really good), Djouro (Reserve Team) , Sagna and Marceles.

Point is I have to have at least 8 homeground players. Therefore I cannot sell Bendtner, Ramsey, Walcot ....

Hey, I'm Aston Villa and in my second season, i have a budget of around 15mil and need to strengthen my side for europe

feel free to message me or simply reply here =]

My First team at the moment is

GK - Joe Hart
LB - Gareth Bale
CB - Gary Cahill/Richard Dunne
CB - Curtis Davies/James Collins
RB - Alan Hutton
DMC - Stiliyan Petrov
CM - Jack Rodwell/Pedro Mendes
CM - Estaban Granero/Fabian Delph
AML - Ashley Young
AMR - James Milner
ST - Cardozo/Milevski/Agbonlahor/Delfonsou

Hey, I'm Aston Villa and in my second season, i have a budget of around 15mil and need to strengthen my side for europe

feel free to message me or simply reply here =]

My First team at the moment is

GK - Joe Hart
LB - Gareth Bale
CB - Gary Cahill/Richard Dunne
CB - Curtis Davies/James Collins
RB - Alan Hutton
DMC - Stiliyan Petrov
CM - Jack Rodwell/Pedro Mendes
CM - Estaban Granero/Fabian Delph
AML - Ashley Young
AMR - James Milner
ST - Cardozo/Milevski/Agbonlahor/Delfonsou
your cms seem a little lightweight imo. would recommend joao moutinho and miguel veloso cos their respective cost is closer to 15m. try looking at the transfer listed players as you might find quality players available at a cut price. wont recommend too much players cos i doubt you can afford is for now. but you can try paloschi and acquafresca for the strikers role in future.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

I have already tried for Adler and Hugo. But they are rejecting my bids. I gave them 2.5 (approx) times of their current vale, but that was of no use.

I have started 3rd season on a very bad note. With 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, I am currently lying at 9th after first 6 matches. Ribery is just not been able to gel with the team. Status always shows 'Slight Concern'.. :-| .
Still I am hoping to pick it up from here. It was the same situation last season as well. Later on Arsenal went on to win the League with Liverpool giving close fight.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Let me know, if I need to sell few players. My current line up is;

Striker - Edin Dzeko, Robin Van Persie, Eduardo, Bendtner, Walcot (it's because I am playimng 4-3-1-2 with no wingers)
Midfiled - Arshavin, Ribery, Rosicky, Nasri, Fabregas, Denilson, Ramsey, Merida
DMC - Veloso, Song
Defense - Clichy, Gibbs (LB), Naldo(Best avg rating), Gallas(will be release on free transfer), Vermaelen, Senderos (doing really good), Djouro (Reserve Team) , Sagna and Marceles.

Point is I have to have at least 8 homeground players. Therefore I cannot sell Bendtner, Ramsey, Walcot ....
you can sell rosicky, gallas (get something for him if you can) asap.

hopefully, you can get players like rodwell who is homegrown and then can rid of merida cos he doesnt come good in my game, though he might be good for you ^^)

your cms seem a little lightweight imo. would recommend joao moutinho and miguel veloso cos their respective cost is closer to 15m. try looking at the transfer listed players as you might find quality players available at a cut price. wont recommend too much players cos i doubt you can afford is for now. but you can try paloschi and acquafresca for the strikers role in future.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

you can sell rosicky, gallas (get something for him if you can) asap.

hopefully, you can get players like rodwell who is homegrown and then can rid of merida cos he doesnt come good in my game, though he might be good for you ^^)

I did try to sell Gallas, but he didnt accept the offer from aston Villa and few other clubs. I'm sure they must have not given such huge salary which he is able to enjoy at Arsenal(105K). He is too costly and want to get rid of him asap, even if it meant releaseing him on free transferXD.
Rosicky has scored couple of stunners, that is why I was a bit reluctant to let him go. But this time I'll release him January transfer window. By the way, Merida hasn't got lot of first team appearance under my managerial time :S, so cant really say how good he is.

I'll try for rodwell in next window. Any suggestion for a Goal keeper?

not many left lol. you really got me stuck cos i cant think of any keepers for now. i'll list down all the keepers i can recall though.

sergio asenjo (has a release clause :D) + oscar ustari + renan (brazil keeper) + ochoa

anyway, did you try neuer?

cheers i will look into it, i was thinking of getting sandro, i had him in previous game for ac milan and did pretty good =]

cheers i will look into it, i was thinking of getting sandro, i had him in previous game for ac milan and did pretty good =]
ya, he slipped my mind. he'll also cost around 13-15m as well, unless you can befriend the manager and he might give you a little discount lol :D

I did try to sell Gallas, but he didnt accept the offer from aston Villa and few other clubs. I'm sure they must have not given such huge salary which he is able to enjoy at Arsenal(105K). He is too costly and want to get rid of him asap, even if it meant releaseing him on free transferXD.
Rosicky has scored couple of stunners, that is why I was a bit reluctant to let him go. But this time I'll release him January transfer window. By the way, Merida hasn't got lot of first team appearance under my managerial time :S, so cant really say how good he is.

I'll try for rodwell in next window. Any suggestion for a Goal keeper?

how bout Igor Akinfeev? orr Maarten Stekelenburg?

how bout Igor Akinfeev? orr Maarten Stekelenburg?

I did try for Akinfeev. Was ready to give 3 times the players value. But the club is not ready to even negotiate. Rejecting all offers.
Dint check Maarten....will do tonite.

Hi Guys....im in first season with arsenal....i have around $50 million to spend......i am planning to play 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-1-2 as my tactics . so i need
1) Target man with goal scoring prowess
2) Box to box midfielder
3) CL level defensive midfielder
4) Strong no nonsense central defender.

Please suggest me the players, preferably young ones and good quality too as ill need to compete in CL and for title(minimum expectation is top 4).
Suggest me players who are available on loan as well or transfer listed.

Cheers
Ashu

Yo guys. Basically I'm Arsenal in second season after winning EPL in first season by 7 points, with only signing being Left Winger Stevan Jovetic. This season I put my expectations to Title Challenge, basically got a budget of 25million, need recommendations for:

- A new young goalkeeper that in a year or so will be able to replace Almunia, I would obviously like the keeper to become world class.

- A new centre back that will soon replace Gallas when he starts to depreciate due to age, i'd like him youngish preferably and to turn into world class.

I'm sure there are obvious suggestions around so you'll have to forgive me for the fact I don't play all that often, thanks in advance guys :)

hi Ghanta, can u please describe which tactis ur playeing....how Diaby, Song, Vela, Theo are performing i feel they have not been rated well to perform in the first season even though they have potential for future. How much money did u get in ur first season? and in how much money did u get Jovetic.

Cheers
Ashu

Hi Guys....im in first season with arsenal....i have around $50 million to spend......i am planning to play 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-1-2 as my tactics . so i need
2) Box to box midfielder

Please suggest me the players, preferably young ones and good quality too as ill need to compete in CL and for title(minimum expectation is top 4).

Cheers
Ashu
players available on loan and players transfer listed may appear on just your game alone and not ours. its best that you use the filter to search. to answer your question,

1. edin dzeko/salvador cabanas/alberto paloschi (good heading)/iker munain (not sure if he makes a good target man but definitely one for the future), artem milevskyi

2. miguel veloso/angelo palombo/fernando gago (transfer listed if you're lucky)/sandro

3. anthony annan (you'll be impressed) and those suggested above will make good dm as well, jack rodwell

4. otamendi/fazio/rodwell is good as well/sakho

2) Box to box midfielder

Cheers
Ashu

I signed Edin Dzeko(22-25 mn approx) as my first signing for Arsenal. Dzeko alongside Persie worked like anything for me. I won EPL and Champions League. Mine was 4-3-1-2.
For DMC - I signed Veloso(15-20 mn)
and for Central Defenders I signed Naldo(17-20 mn). Naldo had the best average reating for the whole season.

Yo guys. Basically I'm Arsenal in second season after winning EPL in first season by 7 points, with only signing being Left Winger Stevan Jovetic. This season I put my expectations to Title Challenge, basically got a budget of 25million, need recommendations for:

- A new young goalkeeper that in a year or so will be able to replace Almunia, I would obviously like the keeper to become world class.

- A new centre back that will soon replace Gallas when he starts to depreciate due to age, i'd like him youngish preferably and to turn into world class.

I'm sure there are obvious suggestions around so you'll have to forgive me for the fact I don't play all that often, thanks in advance guys :)
gk: akinfeev/neuer/adler/ochoa/ustari/asenjo

cb: look above. i've posted as well

Back