Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Any suggestions for a good Left Mid to replace Giggs at Man Utd. I was thinking about Jovetic but i would like to know your opinions.

train oberton to adapt his playing style like giggs , garunted replacment , or you could try sigining david silva but hes abit pricey .

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I just started a game with Man Utd, and i'm playing a 4-1-1-2-2 with a DM, CM and two AMR/L...
I want to buy a CM that can suit the role Advanced playmaker with the offensive duty... Meaning that he should be a somewhat skilled dribbler :)
Money is not a problem, cheers :)

just sign joao moutinho, be around 12mill , or ivan camacho , sergio aguero will cost you round 55mil.

I just started a game with Man Utd, and i'm playing a 4-1-1-2-2 with a DM, CM and two AMR/L...
I want to buy a CM that can suit the role Advanced playmaker with the offensive duty... Meaning that he should be a somewhat skilled dribbler :)
As much as i hate United,and don't want them to succeed:P Try David Silva,Juan Mata or Steven Defour.

axel witsel

y not get diego renan
i signede him for 12.25 mill
he only 19
cn play left or right back

hello
im fleetwood in pre season
i have 25K to spend
1.3K available wages
help please

hi i'm on my second season with inter.Someone bought the team and i had 170m transfer budget for the summer of 2010.So this is my team
GK : Julio Cesar
DL : Clichy
DR : Santon
DC : Zapata
DC : Mexes
DM : Cambiasso
MC : Gourcuff
MC : Sneijder
AMR : Cristiano Ronaldo
AML : Ribery
ST : Villa

subs :
Aaron Lennon
Toni Kroos
Zuniga
Di Maria
Walter Samuel
Balotelli
Nelson Rivas
Lucio
Coutinho
Eto'o

Got 160m to spend..thinking of selling Eto'o and Sneijder to get Iniesta

Last edited:
I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING HERE

Is Artem Milevskyi worth buying ?? how much goals does he score a season

I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING HERE

Is Artem Milevskyi worth buying ?? how much goals does he score a season

I think value for money he is prob great, can be got for about 10 million and will score around 20-30 goals a season. I always prefer getting Dzeko, if i can will always get you 30-40. But depending on your transfer budget Artem is still good enough for any top 4 team

Who would you recommend to play alongside Dzeko, I think i need someone fast and quick who will get goals but not Aguero as I dont have the money for him. Also a world class box to box midfielder and a top goal scoring midfielder in the mould of Lamps or Gerrard?

Who would you recommend to play alongside Dzeko, I think i need someone fast and quick who will get goals but not Aguero as I dont have the money for him. Also a world class box to box midfielder and a top goal scoring midfielder in the mould of Lamps or Gerrard?
midfielders: miguel veloso/joao moutinho/angelo palombo/sandro/hernanes/alan dzagoev

fast and quick striker: can try adriano/robert acquafresca/alberto paloschi/mario balotelli (quite expensive), liedson/edison caveni (spelling, someone from palermo), luis suarez

Hey All,

Im almost halfway through my second season as man utd. ive made some big changes to the team, but im in need of your opinions as to who i should bring in/sell. heres my squad, have a look, tell me what you'd do.

what would take this team to the next level?

the following pics show selection/ability stars/age & cost
View attachment 23733
View attachment 23734
View attachment 23735

p.s i have park js, macheda, rafael and fabio in reserves for rm, st,lb and rb.

and mamadou sakho is joining in janurary.

cheers.

Hey All,

Im almost halfway through my second season as man utd. ive made some big changes to the team, but im in need of your opinions as to who i should bring in/sell. heres my squad, have a look, tell me what you'd do.

what would take this team to the next level?

the following pics show selection/ability stars/age & cost
View attachment 23733
View attachment 23734
View attachment 23735

p.s i have park js, macheda, rafael and fabio in reserves for rm, st,lb and rb.

and mamadou sakho is joining in janurary.

cheers.
get a quality cm. someone like miguel veloso, jeremy toulalan and angelo palombo. maybe you can sell the aging ferdinand for some money. maybe you can get a left back like mattock as he's one for the future. other than this, your squad's near perfect

Any suggestions for a good Left Mid to replace Giggs at Man Utd. I was thinking about Jovetic but i would like to know your opinions.

jovetic is pure class. david silva also another good buy. he might cost 32 mil pound though. almost double the amount of value for jovetic. or angel di maria. 4.2 mil pound at the start of the season. these are 3 world class left wingers that is 'BUYABLE' in fm2010. cheers mate.

I'm currently training Genoa and I'm in my third season.

I'm looking for a goalkeeper who can replace Amelia as I sold him for £40 million. I'm also looking for a skilled right-back. They don't need to be cheap as I have saved up to £80 million.

Oh yeah, and they have to be europeans since I've already bought two non-EU players.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

new here. Amazing site already helped me out a lot :). I just started with Cardiff and was wondering what should i do with my players? I already sold Gyepes for 350k and Whittingham for 1,5 Mil to get some cash (over salary budget) and brought in Sol Campbell to replace Gyepes. I've got Ethutu (MCFC),Ramsey (Arsenal), De Laet (ManU) and Gibson (ManU) loaned out for the season. Any talents i should hang onto? Any other tips? I'm looking for two wingers. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm currently training Genoa and I'm in my third season.

I'm looking for a goalkeeper who can replace Amelia as I sold him for £40 million. I'm also looking for a skilled right-back. They don't need to be cheap as I have saved up to £80 million.

Oh yeah, and they have to be europeans since I've already bought two non-EU players.
gk: rene adler/joe hart (should be pretty pro by now i hope)

would have recommended akinfeev if you hadnt signed 2 non eu players

rb: cesar azpirilla (spelling, someone from osasuna)/davide santon/rafinha

cheers :D

Back