Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Thanks a looooooooooooot mate super advise.....but FAZIO is too costly...:(
so as DZEKO....How bout Cardozo? is he gud? coz he is available in around 10 mn
Sakho asking price is too high they are asking 40 mn for Sakho :(
Sandro looks good as i need someone who can dominate the midmield and good in air too....like Viera
How is Inler...? he looks gud...but slighlty coslty they are askin 23-25 mn ......

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

hi Ghanta, can u please describe which tactis ur playeing....how Diaby, Song, Vela, Theo are performing i feel they have not been rated well to perform in the first season even though they have potential for future. How much money did u get in ur first season? and in how much money did u get Jovetic.

Cheers
Ashu

Hey man. In my first season I primarily placed Walcott and Vela on the bench and bought them on around the 60/70 minute mark. Diaby and Song were merely back up, sometimes getting on the bench. Walcott made 18 appearances (mainly coming from the bench onto the Wing) scored 2 goals and made 2 assists averaging 6.91. Whereas Vela made 16 appearances (also mainly from bench onto wing) scoring no goals, making 1 assist and averaging 6.79. Diaby and Song only made 9 appearance between them, as I only used them as back up.

I'm just at the start of my Second season, here is a print screen I just took for you to show the tactics I used: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/grant_1991/TeamYear1.jpg

As you can see I used a tactic from here by a dude called Woody, which is a mint tactic by the way. Most the goals came from Arshavin/Van Persie, and Eduardo was my highest assister.

Here you can see my transfers: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/grant_1991/TransfersYearOne.jpg

Here is how the league finished after year one: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac169/grant_1991/LeagueYearOne.jpg

Sandro looks good as i need someone who can dominate the midmield and good in air too....like Viera
How is Inler...? he looks gud...but slighlty coslty they are askin 23-25 mn ......

Please suggest

Thanks in advance
cardozo is a very good target man, though he slipped my mine momentarily. yes, get him. sandro can improve and i would choose him over inler. try gary cahill and curtis davies as well. you'll be impressed ^^)

First of thanks a lot mate...and then congrats to u by doing what Arsene Wenger has been able to do in the last many years ...that is winning the BPL.....
i saw ur screenshots..and found three things..
1) u sold Eboue...now who was ur reserve RB?
2) u have loaned out most of the youngsters....do i need to do the same?
3)ur playing RVP on right winger position? how did u trained him ...or u just played him there?

Thanks in advance mate
ASHU

First of thanks a lot mate...and then congrats to u by doing what Arsene Wenger has been able to do in the last many years ...that is winning the BPL.....
i saw ur screenshots..and found three things..
1) u sold Eboue...now who was ur reserve RB?
2) u have loaned out most of the youngsters....do i need to do the same?
3)ur playing RVP on right winger position? how did u trained him ...or u just played him there?

Thanks in advance mate
ASHU

1) If Sagna became injured/banned, I would move Gallas into RB and then bring Silvestre/Senderos into CB, worked perfectly fine. You have to train him to RB though.

2) You don't need to, I just like to get them all experience, and I feel better loaning them out to lower league/foreign teams so they can get first team experience as opposed to them playing in the reserves.

3) I use Tugs Training and placed him in the Wingers section, he plays very well there, outscoring Eduardo.

Thanks a lot cmh9090......ill def buy sandro, cardozo, veloso

out of Cahill, davis and shawcrass which one is the best....i need to replace Gallas......whom ill play as deep defender...and vermaelen as a ball playin defender. so i need a big strong center back.....to replace gallas....
Suggest someone whom i can sell to generate some fund......ill play 4-3-1-2, 4-2-2-2, or sometimes 4-4-2....

Thanks in advance

Please suggest

Thanks in advance

Com'n....you have 50 mn in your kitty. You can easily get 1 quality striker and midfielder alongwith 1 decent defender, though Vermaelen and Gallas will do the job. Senderos did a good job too. I dont think you need more than this.

Spend majority of your budget in striker, it'll work.

@gantas could you please lend me the tactics file and the training file....i ll be doing the similar thing what u did......please help...

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

@Kishore....ya mate ur right...but prices r too high....and donno..if the board will give me any money in JAN transfer window...so i dont wanna spend all at this moment....im lookin at saving 10-15 mn for jan........thats y

Cheers
ASHU

Need help....
I've got £23M to spend in 3rd season with Newcastle.
Don't know whether to get Babacar or Milevskyi?
Please help

i need help

i need a striker to partner Marlon King for serie c1/b side, Hellas Verona. my budget is 600k. please help

thanks

ari lads need a hand in my fm! im managing manutd with 442! its my second season i need to know man utd best 11! i have only sold nani and bought aguro and silva! also i need a good solid centre back! also i was wondering is it possible to manage a country and club because when i went to accept a country job it kept asking me even though i had accepted it! i would like to sell players to

thanks lads

Need help....
I've got £23M to spend in 3rd season with Newcastle.
Don't know whether to get Babacar or Milevskyi?
Please help
milevskyi is better but not as pacy, though babacar will improve. i would pick milevskyi cos he will make an instant impact as he's already quality. however, im not saying that babacar is poor but i dont think his stats are anywhere as near as milevskyi in the 3rd season. maybe get babacar at a later date |)

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

ari lads need a hand in my fm! im managing manutd with 442! its my second season i need to know man utd best 11! i have only sold nani and bought aguro and silva! also i need a good solid centre back! also i was wondering is it possible to manage a country and club because when i went to accept a country job it kept asking me even though i had accepted it! i would like to sell players to

thanks lads
yes it is possible to keep both jobs. you can look in the previous page or higher up this page and you will see that i have posted some quality centre backs. cheers :)

ive just bought the game and im playing as arsenal..im after a good defensive midfielder and a big goal scoring striker within my budget of 25 million..any ideas??

Alright lads I need a prem worthy striker for under 5mill, under 30k p/w, for Bristol City, in the prem 2nd season.

Answers on a postcard! :P

Hey guys,

I am spurs in first season before the start of season and have sold pavlyuchenko and bought Dzeko I am using JP Woody's Liverpool tactic with one upfront two wingers one Attacking mid and two center mids. I would like to free up funds to get a new player so I wanted to know which striker to sell? Defoe Crouch or Keane?

Samson-Keane
Duncan.G - Jo
Carlscott - Dzeko(ST) and Senna, Veloso, Palombo or Kacar (DM

Crouch and Keane, but if only one sell crouch keane, hes old. worth alot less after a season or two!

@ Arsenal gamers. i found that i don't need to spend a vast amount of money, maybe buy a cover rw for walcott especially if u sold eboué, govou maybe? good cb is Hangeland though not sure if he'll come he's pretty dedicated to fulham i find, try about 10m for him, +/- dpending on fulham lg position...
i find 4-3-2-1 works best for my arsenal team.. if u play ramsey/denilson/diaby in rotation as box 2 box then u dont rly need to spend they should all become insane, esp. ramsey.
Also i found it really difficult when alex song got injured so maybe u should get a new dm - veloso/yaya

Back