Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I'm Notts County, in my third season and I'm in Championship, got about 4million to spend in January, but, looking to get some strong players in ready for a big push for promotion next season, I'm already looking into Kenny Copper as he looks really good and is on a free at the end of the season.
Any other suggestions of people that can make it in the premiership but not cost me stupid amounts?

has anyone bought salvador cadanas? can he perform for a premiership team ?

Hi guys im Cardiff city and have been promoted in first season via the playoffs! im in the January transfer window and really need to sign a good goalscorer! i have Fred and Jo from man city atm but need cover as fred blows hot and cold, i have a round 14 million from various sales!!! I play and 4-1-2-1-2 formation with luis jimenez as attacking midfield any help would be greatly apprecitaed!

Celtic well around 5 million need someone to help me do well in europe thanks

im arsenal 1st season got 11 million left looking for a striker these players waiting for confirmation not sure which to get please suggest who or any other ideas?

players are:
cardozo 10.75m
milevskyi 10.75m
trezeguet 6.25m

im arsenal 1st season got 11 million left looking for a striker these players waiting for confirmation not sure which to get please suggest who or any other ideas?

players are:
cardozo 10.75m
milevskyi 10.75m
trezeguet 6.25m
pacy strikers would do the trick, though milevskyi would be a fine addition to your squad. i would also recommend marouane chakmath (maybe 10m but not very pacy). trezeguet would not serve you long as he's pretty old whereas cardozo lacks pace, though he'll make a nice target man. would have recommended dzeko but i know he's out of your reach

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Celtic well around 5 million need someone to help me do well in europe thanks
which position you're looking for?

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Hi guys im Cardiff city and have been promoted in first season via the playoffs! im in the January transfer window and really need to sign a good goalscorer! i have Fred and Jo from man city atm but need cover as fred blows hot and cold, i have a round 14 million from various sales!!! I play and 4-1-2-1-2 formation with luis jimenez as attacking midfield any help would be greatly apprecitaed!
amr zaki, salvador cabanas, artem milevskyi, alexandr kerzhakov and any other nice strikers in your game who's transfer listed (eg. defoe)

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

has anyone bought salvador cadanas? can he perform for a premiership team ?
definitely

thanks,ye i know my main target was cadanas but he went to chelsea was thinking a strong striker to add a different option to my attack

get cardozo then, he's undoubtedly one of the best target man and goalscorer around, though his speed is a little slow. very technically gifted as well

I am managing Arsenal and palying 4-3-1-2 formation. I am winning almost everything with this. Just now added Ribery on free transfer. Playing Edin Dzeko and Robin Van Persie at the front with Edurdo doing the job of backup. Arshavin as AMC. I have also added Veloso in midfield, Naldo and Marcellis for defense. I have added all these players over a period of 2 years. Board is more than happy to provide me with funds. Presently I have around 60 Mn in the kitty to spend.

Now I am looking for a world class goal keeper. All the clubs are rejecting my offer. Suggest me few.
I have Bendtner, Walcot, Ramsey, Merida, Fabianski as under-utilized players.

Igor Akinfeev. Steve Mandanda.

I am managing Arsenal and palying 4-3-1-2 formation. I am winning almost everything with this. Just now added Ribery on free transfer. Playing Edin Dzeko and Robin Van Persie at the front with Edurdo doing the job of backup. Arshavin as AMC. I have also added Veloso in midfield, Naldo and Marcellis for defense. I have added all these players over a period of 2 years. Board is more than happy to provide me with funds. Presently I have around 60 Mn in the kitty to spend.

Now I am looking for a world class goal keeper. All the clubs are rejecting my offer. Suggest me few.
I have Bendtner, Walcot, Ramsey, Merida, Fabianski as under-utilized players.
try rene adler, hugo lloris, manuel neuer

pacy strikers would do the trick, though milevskyi would be a fine addition to your squad. i would also recommend marouane chakmath (maybe 10m but not very pacy). trezeguet would not serve you long as he's pretty old whereas cardozo lacks pace, though he'll make a nice target man. would have recommended dzeko but i know he's out of your reach

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

which position you're looking for?

Any realy im proably cocedeing to many goals so defender would be good ut any one who would help to chalenge in europe

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

amr zaki, salvador cabanas, artem milevskyi, alexandr kerzhakov and any other nice strikers in your game who's transfer listed (eg. defoe)

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

definitely

SELL GERRARD!! He isn't pulling up trees on my game, been dropped from the England squad.

im ipswich
i need a decent striker cb and gk
ive got £3.6mil transfer budget

what type of midfielder

DMC De Rossi
AMC Toni Kroos Yoann Gourcuff
Winger Stevan Jovetic

Back