Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
ok, i'm looking for a striker for my QPR squad (January 2010 patch 10.2) fast under 2million decent header above 10, if possible young. had welbeck on loan upfront with traore looking for a permanent striker to help enure automatic promotion and remain as a opinion when in the prem

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

ritts, lancia traore and lukaka maybe

hi guys ..in my game i dont find Lacina Traore...what shud i do to include these players?
is this because of some patch ?
Could u please suggest me the link from where i can dw the patch..and the process by which i can update my game...

Thanks in advance...

im after buying theo walcott and srne for a combined fee of 23 m! i wana no if walcott was a good buy? also how come hart is over 7m
walcott and srna you mean? they're reasonably worth it. hart probably's not transfer listed in your game and so they would want 'some' money for him

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

hi guys ..in my game i dont find Lacina Traore...what shud i do to include these players?
is this because of some patch ?
Could u please suggest me the link from where i can dw the patch..and the process by which i can update my game...

Thanks in advance...
is your database small? set it to large to ensure that he appears on your game and no, you cant add them once the game is created. you will need to recreate the game again, this time on a LARGE database if possible. its not because of any patch or something.....

and this is the link which teaches you to take the screenshot

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

ok, i'm looking for a striker for my QPR squad (January 2010 patch 10.2) fast under 2million decent header above 10, if possible young. had welbeck on loan upfront with traore looking for a permanent striker to help enure automatic promotion and remain as a opinion when in the prem

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

ritts, lancia traore and lukaka maybe
under 2m? try zaki, kikin fonseca. not very sure if there are any youngsters who might join you, though i may be wrong

walcott and srna you mean? they're reasonably worth it. hart probably's not transfer listed in your game and so they would want 'some' money for him

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

is your database small? set it to large to ensure that he appears on your game and no, you cant add them once the game is created. you will need to recreate the game again, this time on a LARGE database if possible. its not because of any patch or something.....

and this is the link which teaches you to take the screenshot

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/how-to-take-a-screenshot-of-fm-2010-t24007.html

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

under 2m? try zaki, kikin fonseca. not very sure if there are any youngsters who might join you, though i may be wrong

@CM9090 ok ill try next time when i will start the game again.....coz as of now im in a mid season with arsenal......anyways thanks a ton mate ...ur always approchable...keep up the gud work....

Cheers
ashu

thanks,was gonna go for zaki but alot of bigger teams then me interrested im thinking djiby fall or marlon harewood, both have agree too join just not sure who to sign yet, any ideas witch ? they would partner lacina traore was thinking fall and traore would be a powerful partnership with loads of potential goals if the crosses are supplied. help would be much appreciated

havent reallly heard of this djiby fall guy, but harewood can speak english so he'll probably take lesser time to gel ^^)

Ok Im currently enjoying a fantastic season with Fiorentina. However now in january im second in Serie A with only 1 loss in all competitions all season (Lost to Inter opening day, they are tearing the league apart). Back on topic now but most top european teams are unsettling my players. Jovetic I sold to Man City for 17M but now Barcelona have unsettled Gilardino and Real Madrid and Man City have unsettled Santana.

Athletico have tabled a £18M bid for Gilardino and Real Madrid and Benfica have offered £15M for Santana (Which I think is quite good considering he is 29).

I dont know what to do? I could replace these easily but my team will take time to get used to new players which I cannot afford in a title race. Ive already signed Di Maria.

Ok Im currently enjoying a fantastic season with Fiorentina. However now in january im second in Serie A with only 1 loss in all competitions all season (Lost to Inter opening day, they are tearing the league apart). Back on topic now but most top european teams are unsettling my players. Jovetic I sold to Man City for 17M but now Barcelona have unsettled Gilardino and Real Madrid and Man City have unsettled Santana.

Athletico have tabled a £18M bid for Gilardino and Real Madrid and Benfica have offered £15M for Santana (Which I think is quite good considering he is 29).

I dont know what to do? I could replace these easily but my team will take time to get used to new players which I cannot afford in a title race. Ive already signed Di Maria.
dont do a cleanup at this period cos it'll hinder your chances of winning the league. its okay to sell, but hopefully you can keep the sales to the minimum. you can sell santana but get jesus navas as replacement if possible. dont sell gilardino if you can :D

havent reallly heard of this djiby fall guy, but harewood can speak english so he'll probably take lesser time to gel ^^)

thanks very good point i decided to go for fall his stats are immense and got ngog on 3month loan case it not going so well

just saw fall speaks english looks like a premiership quality buy

Last edited:
Cardiff City in the 2nd Season. Made it to the Premier League and need to fill some holes.

Goalkeeper (only maybe, i could sell my current guy to get arround 2-2.5 Mil)
Central Defender
Right Defender
Defensive Midfielder
Offensive Midfielder

Not much money available, arround 5 Mil maybe. Guys should be as young as possible.

i'm sick of choosing better teams so want a challenge, and i have chosen a biggie.
i'm starting with wycombe league one, they have no initial transfer budget and extra wage budget of only 900 quid.

so i'm kinda stuck with a severe lack of ideas, so any ideas welcome. i.e. who to sell, buy, sign on a freebie etc.

any ideas welcome.

try and loan de laet from man utd i have just got him for port vale and also joe keenan on a free looks fantastic but wants 2k a week

in january first season with newcastle
i need
RB
RM

i would also like a good GK, CB and ST for the prem as i should get promoted without a problem.

Im in my 2nd season with Blackburn, finished 11th first season.

Need a goalscorer and a left back but only have 3 mil to spend after selling Khizanishvilli and Givet.

Any Suggestions?

in january first season with newcastle
i need
RB
RM

i would also like a good GK, CB and ST for the prem as i should get promoted without a problem.

look at the belarus team BATE loads of cheap stars there

i manage man u 442 have 85 m looking for a r m as cover for valencia buying aguro and selling park and nani thinking of buyinf jovetic and reccomendations for rm

i manage man u 442 have 85 m looking for a r m as cover for valencia buying aguro and selling park and nani thinking of buyinf jovetic and reccomendations for rm
you can get jesus navas or yoann gourcuff, who's better than valencia imo. jovetic is a must buy cos he's really good and you may need to pay even more in a few seasons time. you can sell park and nani for good $$. maybe you can get balotelli as well, who's a pretty ultility player and turns out class

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Im in my 2nd season with Blackburn, finished 11th first season.

Need a goalscorer and a left back but only have 3 mil to spend after selling Khizanishvilli and Givet.

Any Suggestions?
look at free agents cos you dont have much to spend. try fausto pinto if he's still at the mexican club (which i cant recall). otherwise can tim de cler. goalscorer wise, i would suggest zaki and kikin fonseca, although you may not have the required funds and need to sell some players

Hi, I'm managing Man City at the moment and I'd like a little advice. Robinho just does not score is he that good or should I move him on and fund a move for Dzeko for example...Also having the same problem with Adebayor...are the both over rated flops? Tevez is playing brilliantly though..so I'm happy with him. :D

Thank you for any advice.

Hi, I'm managing Man City at the moment and I'd like a little advice. Robinho just does not score is he that good or should I move him on and fund a move for Dzeko for example...Also having the same problem with Adebayor...are the both over rated flops? Tevez is playing brilliantly though..so I'm happy with him. :D

Thank you for any advice.
DONT SELL ROBINHO!! he makes a nice left winger and always terrorizes my right flank and then scores:'(

you should sign dzeko if you can as he's one of the best forwards in the game. surely you should have enough $$ to sign him even without selling anyone. anyway, what do you play adebayor as? whats your formation? my mate plays tevez as a complete forward and adebayor as a poacher and it worked fairly well for him, though im not sure if it works that well for you

DONT SELL ROBINHO!! he makes a nice left winger and always terrorizes my right flank and then scores:'(

you should sign dzeko if you can as he's one of the best forwards in the game. surely you should have enough $$ to sign him even without selling anyone. anyway, what do you play adebayor as? whats your formation? my mate plays tevez as a complete forward and adebayor as a poacher and it worked fairly well for him, though im not sure if it works that well for you
I have Jovetic on the left wing at the moment and he is almost free scoring...I have been playing as your friend has with Adebayor as a pouch and tevez as the complete forward.
It's an attacking 2att-2wing-2mid-4def....worked well so far not lost a game yet.
Got 20mil left to spend.

Back