you dont really need defenders. that chilean attacking midfielder sounds like alexis sanchez while the centre mid sounds like gokhan inler. i feel that you can try veloso though im not sure if 11m is enough to get him

Exactly, Inler and Sanchez. Do you think they worth if I play in the Champions League the next season, since I believe that I will be in the top 3 or 4 if I can maintain the team's performance. Any other player to add to make a competitive Champions League squad. I'm not dreaming of winning it, YET, just wanna show some ruckus in the League. :p

not with 11m lol

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

like i said, veloso will be nice

not with 11m lol

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

like i said, veloso will be nice

Hahaha, then I'll keep on dreaming until I have enough fund then. :p I'll take a look at Veloso.. Any other? :p

Last edited:
i need some serious help with my PSG (Paris) file.im in my first season, ive got £4m and i am in serious need of a young center mid. ive found a 17 year old from bayern u18s but he doesnt yet make my team. im looking for a center mid with a max age of 25-26. thanx

i need some serious help with my PSG (Paris) file.im in my first season, ive got £4m and i am in serious need of a young center mid. ive found a 17 year old from bayern u18s but he doesnt yet make my team. im looking for a center mid with a max age of 25-26. thanx

Skjelbred, was quality on 09 and only costs £2mill

Playing as Burnley. Need a CM to partner Idan Tal in midfield. I have Chris Mcann left, but he's not quite good enough for the prem.

Budget of around £2.5m, wages of 14k

just going into my 3rd season as madrid, won the league twice (and was unbeaten last year), spanish cup once champions league once and the super cup once

my teams pretty good but want to know if i can improve it. have 149million to spend and torres doesnt want to join so heres my team.........

rooney - benzema
gourcuff
jovetic - ronaldo
diarra
chiellini - pepe - raul albiol - ramos
casillas (cap)

bench - adua, garay, evans, kaka(vice-cap),granero, obinna, higuain

Last edited:
Arsenal
£30m budget
Need a keeper....just better than Almunia
Need a centre back....Vermealan and Gallas are only ok
Need a DMF...just to break up the play
Need a winger

I will probably have £40m to spend all together after I sell a few players, please help
a tactic would also be nice

Man Utd

1st season....3rd in league

signed aguero for 52 million (activate release clause) yes may be alot of money i hear u say but my god hes got 8 goals in 5 games,my last game i beat birmingham 6-0 aguero 2,berba 2,owen and rooney...MY FOUR STRIKERS ALL ON SCORESHEET...but now i wanna spend the remainng budget of 22 million on some players i can bring in to the first team over the next 3 year...ANY IDEAS?

i need good atacker for newcastle end of first season! 1 in championship and i need good st for premier league!!! please help

Using Kikin Fonseca and Jonathan Cristaldo as my strikers with Newcastle in PL, Nistelrooy is always able to score some goals if he is available.

Playing as Burnley. Need a CM to partner Idan Tal in midfield. I have Chris Mcann left, but he's not quite good enough for the prem.

Budget of around £2.5m, wages of 14k
skjelbred/appiah/annan/daniel andersson

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Man Utd

1st season....3rd in league

signed aguero for 52 million (activate release clause) yes may be alot of money i hear u say but my god hes got 8 goals in 5 games,my last game i beat birmingham 6-0 aguero 2,berba 2,owen and rooney...MY FOUR STRIKERS ALL ON SCORESHEET...but now i wanna spend the remainng budget of 22 million on some players i can bring in to the first team over the next 3 year...ANY IDEAS?
FRANCO ZUCULINI/fredrico fazio

i need good atacker for newcastle end of first season! 1 in championship and i need good st for premier league!!! please help

Rodrigo Palacio, not the youngest should be 27 or 28, but seems to be good, had genoa sign him in my save for under 5 million and he scored 23 in 33 league games for them.

Does any one know if Rafinha (Schalke's Brazillian RB) is any good i tried signing him for Bolton only for him to turn down a contract (My bid of 12 mill was accepted).

Thanks

Also the usual suspects from Brazil are good.

Maicon
Marquinhos
Tiexera
Sandro
Leo
Thiago Helano
Sebastian Blanco
Taison

All the above get conditional Work Permits in England.

Camara is free and good for Castle'

i cant believ nobody has mentioned azipulqueta from osasuna as a right back, it will take him a season or two to bed in but once he is ok he is amazing! im not exagerating, had him for my barca team and i sold dani alves in the end cos he was so much better, i only got him as back up originally and he was wkd.

luis suarez of ajax is awesome if u need a striker.

if u aint got a lot of dosh then angel from tenerife is good for 345k and chevanton of sevilla for 925k is a bargain.

a cheap midfielder is krivets of belarus, gets better and better and will get u loads of money from a big team in the end cos thats how good he is!

i need a good left back for tottenham and i have about 6m to spend.

Any suggestions?
I don't have problems in left back post, since I'm playing using Hotspur too. Ekkoto is doing okay. When Bale has come back, he's the rightful owner of the post. Also, Jamie O'Hara will return from Portsmouth, he's doing well on that post too.

im sheff wed, i have 2 mil and i need a CB

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

need a good young player

hi. im leicester city and ive been offered £3million for Aleksandar Tunchev. If I decided to sell him could anyone recommend some players who would be top quality in the championship and cheap