Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
how come dude ?...that is a transfer of the season...getting ribery in just 13 mn is really gr8...tell us how u did that?

Is ***** Topp as good on the new patch?

Hi playing with Milan now i need a playmaker it has to be european because i cannot sign anymore non-eu players. I'm at the half of the season now and i just dropped to 2nd position after losing 2 games in a row due to Ronaldinho and Nianggolan being injured. price range 6M and below. Please help !!

HI CM9090

First of all thanks a lot mate....i bought all the sigings which u had suggested...Jovetic is superb.....and i am playing RVP as AMR he gud too....But there is one problem , i.e., my team is leaking goals a lot...i have kept only 3 cleansheets till now....any technical change is required for that....coz it will be helpful in CL and FA cup matchs as they have knockout rounds and then i will need a tighter defense ....

And ill try to put my arsenal story for sure...let me progress in the season a little....

Almunia is good dont know y people want to replace him....:)

CHEERS
ASHU
well, you can keep almunia for 1 or 2 years. he's not lousy. its just that some of us are looking at better keepers than him you see. ;)

im not very sure about your goal-leaking problem cos im not your master tactician. however, you can try this method here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/want-to-get-an-extremely-solid-defense-t24654.html

kind of worked for me and ive been doing it ever since

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Hi playing with Milan now i need a playmaker it has to be european because i cannot sign anymore non-eu players. I'm at the half of the season now and i just dropped to 2nd position after losing 2 games in a row due to Ronaldinho and Nianggolan being injured. price range 6M and below. Please help !!
no eu players..... thats not easy to think...

but nevertheless i would suggest that you try skjelbred, sapara (not aware whether he's eu or not but i dont remember him needing any work permit when i played stoke earlier on), ferrie bodde (temp measure and will do a half decent job) or look for some transfer listed players which are playmakers and then loan them for the rest of the season if possible

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Hi. I've play west ham in 1st season. I was looking for an good free players for my defence RD LD or CD and someone who can score a lot of goals(cole is a sh....t) I don't have funds so i can't buy players.I've loan diarra from real because i need to have good DM. I don't think that free players can be good for barclays but need to ask :D
jorge andrade, sol campbell, marlon king and henry camara. thats the best you can get with no funds

well, you can keep almunia for 1 or 2 years. he's not lousy. its just that some of us are looking at better keepers than him you see. ;)

im not very sure about your goal-leaking problem cos im not your master tactician. however, you can try this method here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/want-to-get-an-extremely-solid-defense-t24654.html

kind of worked for me and ive been doing it ever since

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

no eu players..... thats not easy to think...

but nevertheless i would suggest that you try skjelbred, sapara (not aware whether he's eu or not but i dont remember him needing any work permit when i played stoke earlier on), ferrie bodde (temp measure and will do a half decent job) or look for some transfer listed players which are playmakers and then loan them for the rest of the season if possible

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

jorge andrade, sol campbell, marlon king and henry camara. thats the best you can get with no funds

Thanks a lot mate..ur amazing...ill try this on my central defenders.....and i am playing 4-2-3-1...and planning to put one of my CM as "BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER" and "DEFEND"...which might help me as well as i have Vieira and Song with me...

Cheers
ASHU

i am playing with fiorentina and i need a good central defender

QPR promoted in prem need a left back , left mid . try mattock already both need pace, crossing and heading atleast 10 anyideas?

hi all, i decided to stop my Arsenal save for a while becuz it gets boring when u simply terrorise the whole opponent everytime so i wanted a new challenge with Newcastle.

I've just started the game and I have absolutely no experience in playing in lower league teams despite my fm career spreading way back from CM4 days and i would like to consult any expertise out there for great signings for Newcastle, playing JP Woody's 4-2-3-1 formation thanks :D

Sorry dont ban me if i put this in wrong place i have got 13mill to spend for rangers who should i buy

ps if not won the leauge in 2 years
mario mandzukic (NK Dinamo) is a good striker

What season are you in? I can recommend Roland Juhasz as a very cheap signing, got him 1st season for £1.5 million as Bolton. Mathias Jorgensen's stats improve very well and is young and around £2mill. Breno and subotic are great too, not sure about prices though. Subotic is excellent in the air.

2nd season Arsenal, Fabregas and Clichy gone about 35m to spend, need striker support for rvp as bendtner and eduardo are terrible now.. and maybe new playmaker too, barca wont sell xavi/iniesta nor wil kaka come.. have criscito at left back

Need a good young attacking LB for my Man City team. At the moment I have Wayne Bridge, Davide Santon and Joleon Lescott who can cover there, but really want someone in the Marcelo mould (cant prise him away from Madrid). I have about £20m to spend and its Jan transfer window.

Ok guys Im in the second season with Hearts. I need a CB and a striker and have 2.3million to spend which I can slightly raise if the player doesnt want loads of wages ;). Sooo who should I buy?

2nd season Arsenal, Fabregas and Clichy gone about 35m to spend, need striker support for rvp as bendtner and eduardo are terrible now.. and maybe new playmaker too, barca wont sell xavi/iniesta nor wil kaka come.. have criscito at left back
get milevskyi or dzeko (will cost more than 20m). you sold fabregas? omg...

get buonanotte/van der vaart (if transfer listed wont cost more than 10m)/joao moutinho. all very nice playmakers.

hope this helps 8-|

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Need a good young attacking LB for my Man City team. At the moment I have Wayne Bridge, Davide Santon and Joleon Lescott who can cover there, but really want someone in the Marcelo mould (cant prise him away from Madrid). I have about £20m to spend and its Jan transfer window.
jerome boateng/christian ansaldi

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Ok guys Im in the second season with Hearts. I need a CB and a striker and have 2.3million to spend which I can slightly raise if the player doesnt want loads of wages ;). Sooo who should I buy?
st: amr zaki, kikin fonseca
cb: maybe get sergey krystov/marek suchy

in my spurs save, city spent $98million for chiellini

i'm looking for left back, i had about 13m bucks. any idea?

Sold Gary Glen of Hearts to Man City for £5m with a 25% sell-on clause and now City are offering to sell the clause for another £4.37m!! £9.37m for Gary Glen. ha ha. SELL SELL SELL

URGENTLY needing a good loan for pacy left winger..

I am Bishop's Stortford on BSS.

Thanks.

Before you ask, i have NOT cheated, i started with €1,600,000. I have spent €550,000. And the rest of my money has gone to fee's of loans.

I'm (the almighty) Notts County, Not A Large Budget, As Have Spent It All On An Entire New Sqaud, Screenshot Below. I'm top of the league with 10 points from four games. However, i still need a center back, and a center midfielder. Any Ideas? Preferably low budget, but if under £2,000,000, i could get a few original county players sold.

I also recommend Michael Mifsud to ANY team below the Premiership. He scored me a hattrick in his debut.

Back