Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I have Jovetic on the left wing at the moment and he is almost free scoring...I have been playing as your friend has with Adebayor as a pouch and tevez as the complete forward.
It's an attacking 2att-2wing-2mid-4def....worked well so far not lost a game yet.
Got 20mil left to spend.
get dzeko then ^^)

anyone, im wolves and im looking to buy either axel witsel or steven defour for central midfield, they are both similar positions and have good stats, they are both in the same price region so i dont know who to buy?

i managed to ger defour on free transfer when his contract expired. he's a good player. my staffs even rated him as QUALITY PLAYER. that is better than toulalan as he's also in my team. but by looking at his attributes, his tackling is not really good though to play him as DMC.

i manage man u 442 have 85 m looking for a r m as cover for valencia buying aguro and selling park and nani thinking of buyinf jovetic and reccomendations for rm

C. Ronaldo for 80M? :$

Nah.. Bouanoutte is a class player for his price. Try Sanchez?

i manage man u 442 have 85 m looking for a r m as cover for valencia buying aguro and selling park and nani thinking of buyinf jovetic and reccomendations for rm

balotelli!!! his stats is amazing. he's my main target when i start the game. u could get him for around 34 mil pound.

im chelsea in the first season have already bought dzeko so ineed a couple of winger a centre mid and a centre back to replace carvalho any thoughts the cb is the most important one cos alex is injured for 7 months and invanovic is cover for boswinga as well so i have to look after him thanks for any suggestions

im chelsea in the first season have already bought dzeko so ineed a couple of winger a centre mid and a centre back to replace carvalho any thoughts the cb is the most important one cos alex is injured for 7 months and invanovic is cover for boswinga as well so i have to look after him thanks for any suggestions
whats your budget like?

anyway,

cb: naldo, mamadou sakho, gary cahill, simon kjaer, ryan shawcross, nicolas n koulou (one for the future), michael chretien (rb back did surprisingly well for me in cb)
cm: jeremy toulalan, miguel veloso, sandro, joao moutinho?, hernanes, angelo palombo, gokhan inler (maybe), axel witsel (ultility player), tom huddlestone (very nice player apart from his speed)
lm: diego buonanotte, simon jovetic, mirko vucinic (ultility also)
rm: jesus navas, mario balotelli (another ultility player)

hope these help :D

hi, im Arsenal in the start of the 2nd season.

pretty much sold players like Walcott which didnt fit into my tactics, Almunia, Eduardo, Gallas, Denilson (my midfield is quality enough without him lol), Silvestre, Traore. Bendtner, Wilshere, Merida pretty much any youngsters u dont see in my first team is in the reserve team.

won everything there is to win in the first season, Balotelli scored 24 in EPL, missed out on topscorer because Rooney scored 24 in lesser games :@

Basically i want to know the areas of improvements and really how to play Edin Dzeko properly -.- everyone says he's a goal machine but his results havent really shown me that, even Balotelli is outshining him in the first season. Im playing him as Complete Forward currently.

Thanks in advance. ^^)

Torquay Untied
1st Season
16k budget
Already got ***** Topp

hi, im Arsenal in the start of the 2nd season.

pretty much sold players like Walcott which didnt fit into my tactics, Almunia, Eduardo, Gallas, Denilson (my midfield is quality enough without him lol), Silvestre, Traore. Bendtner, Wilshere, Merida pretty much any youngsters u dont see in my first team is in the reserve team.

won everything there is to win in the first season, Balotelli scored 24 in EPL, missed out on topscorer because Rooney scored 24 in lesser games :@

Basically i want to know the areas of improvements and really how to play Edin Dzeko properly -.- everyone says he's a goal machine but his results havent really shown me that, even Balotelli is outshining him in the first season. Im playing him as Complete Forward currently.

Thanks in advance. ^^)
edin dzeko as a target man is tremendous for me previously, though some of my mates prefer him as complete forward. anyway, im not convinced that van persie would make a good amc, though i could be wrong. the whole team's immense, except that you may want to get a better amc or play arshavin there instead. anyway, i would suggest:

get a cm like: toulalan cos he's pretty much an all rounder or consider gago (likely to be transfer listed)
a better amc would be joao moutinho, tony kroos (can improve a lot), maybe even van der vaart (likely to be listed as well), diego buonanotte (always get him whichever team i use)

dont underestimate those transfer listed players cos they're pretty immense and good luck ;)

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Torquay Untied
1st Season
16k budget
Already got ***** Topp
not very good with the llm, but might be able to help a bit.

get khalilou fadiga if possible (good att mid), ivan campo, ian walker, ivan helguera, edgar davids

not sure if they'll join though, considering that you may not be able to offer good wages. sorry if they dont help

Last edited:
lol cool i was under the impression that Diego Buonanotte was a left winger.

i wanted to change van Persie but he did perfectly well at AMC last season, grabbing fair loads of goals and assists, hes actually the Fan's Player of the Season lol -.- and often one of the top few in awards.

p.s. im from sg too, laughed my way throughout that match.

lol cool i was under the impression that Diego Buonanotte was a left winger.

i wanted to change van Persie but he did perfectly well at AMC last season, grabbing fair loads of goals and assists, hes actually the Fan's Player of the Season lol -.- and often one of the top few in awards.

p.s. im from sg too, laughed my way throughout that match.
great! a fellow sg :D

well, i dont see why you shouldnt keep van persie in that position considering that he's done so well for you. keep it up then. maybe play dzeko as a target man and balotelli as an poacher. its not necessary for target men to score that much as he tend to support more

p.s. couldnt convince my dad to turn off the tv when they were down 0-2 and ended up watching and cursing lol :P

Last edited:
ah okay, i will try that approach for some games.

i was thinking Yoann Gourcuff as replacement for van Persie or Arshavin, what do you think?

and i think i need a decent keeper to be backup for Akinfeev, Fabianski hasnt even get a clean sheet even with Chiellini and Mexes in front of him -.-

ah okay, i will try that approach for some games.

i was thinking Yoann Gourcuff as replacement for van Persie or Arshavin, what do you think?

and i think i need a decent keeper to be backup for Akinfeev, Fabianski hasnt even get a clean sheet even with Chiellini and Mexes in front of him -.-
get gourcuff at all cost as he's class. a decent keeper would be joe hart, who's fairly cheap and tend to be transfer listed. siviu lung jr, vincent enyeama are 2 class keepers who will be very good backups

This is my arsenal season so far..just knocked ManU out of League Cup.......Have beaten ManU in League once as well......

hi, ash. your team is practically a dream team. actually you can make a story about it in the story section or post these statistics in the 'post your game updates' thread here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/post-your-game-updates-t25197.html

as this is a thread to help fellow members find players. im sure many people will follow. cheers ^^)

HI CM9090

First of all thanks a lot mate....i bought all the sigings which u had suggested...Jovetic is superb.....and i am playing RVP as AMR he gud too....But there is one problem , i.e., my team is leaking goals a lot...i have kept only 3 cleansheets till now....any technical change is required for that....coz it will be helpful in CL and FA cup matchs as they have knockout rounds and then i will need a tighter defense ....

And ill try to put my arsenal story for sure...let me progress in the season a little....

Almunia is good dont know y people want to replace him....:)

CHEERS
ASHU

Hi. I've play west ham in 1st season. I was looking for an good free players for my defence RD LD or CD and someone who can score a lot of goals(cole is a sh....t) I don't have funds so i can't buy players.I've loan diarra from real because i need to have good DM. I don't think that free players can be good for barclays but need to ask :D

maicon is one the best rb in the wrld but u can get him for 52m or migeul from valencia think i spelt his name wrong but oh well lol or lham is amazing on this fm

Back