Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
URGENTLY needing a good loan for pacy left winger..

I am Bishop's Stortford on BSS.

Thanks.

Rudi Skacel - Free Transfer?
Gerarda (sp?) Bruna - Liverpool - Loan?
Gai Assulin - Barcelona - Loan?

Rudi Skacel - Free Transfer?
Gerarda (sp?) Bruna - Liverpool - Loan?
Gai Assulin - Barcelona - Loan?

Skacel is too good of a player to join a LLM team
Bruna is already loaned.

Great catch on Gai Assulin.. Gonna try to loan him now.

Cheers mate

in my spurs save, city spent $98million for chiellini

i'm looking for left back, i had about 13m bucks. any idea?
try christian ansaldi, joe mattock, jerome boateng (might cost a little more than this), fausto pinto (cheap and very good player)

I need someone for my west ham central. defender and striker for 2 mln. This is my squad so maybe you can tell me which position i need to impreve(transfers)

I'm Peterborough in my second season with the end of transfer window fast approaching. my budget is 350k I am struggliung to sell anyone no matter how hard i try to raise funds, I could really do with strengthening my back line (currently Rowe, Zakuani, Svejdik, and jack cork, with Lewis in goal) Davenport will hbe playin from January with me

Bruna is already loaned.

Cheers mate

No problem mate, got him on mine for County, great lad ;)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Bruna is already loaned.

Cheers mate

No problem mate, nearly got him on mine for County, great lad ;)

I've just started a new season with sunderland and I was wondering who to sell .. I've already sold richardson and o'donavan - I would also like to know if any1 could reccomend good full backs as mccartney and bardsley aren't very good , thanks richie :) x

I've just started a new season with sunderland and I was wondering who to sell .. I've already sold richardson and o'donavan - I would also like to know if any1 could reccomend good full backs as mccartney and bardsley aren't very good , thanks richie :) x
sell anton ferdinand/kenwyne jones/peter bardsley/david healy

full backs: fasuto pinto/christian ansaldi/michael chretien/tom hogli/tim de cler/martin olsson/

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

I need someone for my west ham central. defender and striker for 2 mln. This is my squad so maybe you can tell me which position i need to impreve(transfers)

decent team you've got there. try zaki (probably consume the whole 2m), kikin fonseca (good target man), jorge andrade, sergey krytsov

VIDIC
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SELL VIDIC FOR 30m TO REAL MADRID
start of second season he's 28

im with bayer leverkusen and should i give bayern munchen simon rolfes to get Toni Kroos?oO)

im with bayer leverkusen and should i give bayern munchen simon rolfes to get Toni Kroos?oO)

how far in are you? at start Kroos aint great, but has potential to be the next Diego (of Juventus, i recommend him to ;)). Not sure of who Rolfes is oO). But Kroos is about Kieran Richardson standard at start of game.

Any recommendations for a good League 2 CB + CM? Budget of €1,400,000 ^^).

Hi,

Am about to start my 2nd season with Inter. Ended up 2nd last season with 90 points, same as Udinese who came first (lost on aggregate), won Champions League.

I haven't sold any players so far. Last season I bought Dzeko and Silva. Just bought Ochoa and Coutinho arrived from his Brazilian club.

I feel like getting some new defenders as mine are getting old.
Any other suggestions are more than welcome!

cheers

edit: my budget is 127m :)

i need a right winger for liverpool, preferable under 10 million.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Hi,

Am about to start my 2nd season with Inter. Ended up 2nd last season with 90 points, same as Udinese who came first (lost on aggregate), won Champions League.

I haven't sold any players so far. Last season I bought Dzeko and Silva. Just bought Ochoa and Coutinho arrived from his Brazilian club.

cheers

You should try to get simon kjaer off of palermo, i bought him for liverpool and hes solidly averaging above 7 every game.

i need a right winger for liverpool, preferable under 10 million.
alejandro dominguez, radja nainggoian (spelling, plays for piacenza), jesus navas (will cost more than that. you may want to offload some players to get him), thiago neves, eduardo salvio (one for the future)

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Hi,

cheers

mamadou sakho, jack rodwell, nicolas otamendi, nicolas n'koulou

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

VIDIC
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD SELL VIDIC FOR 30m TO REAL MADRID
start of second season he's 28
sell and get sakho

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

not recommended. i would prefer to buy kroos rather than trade rolfes cos he's a very good cm and will fetch a healthy sum if you sell him, though i wont. doubt kroos will cost more than 10m though.

Blackpool , Sell Nardellio for about £400,000, can get £1.2 mil for joe martin, after selling them my transfer budget is around £1.5. so need help on buying a GK,CB,CM,RM,FC, prefably english or british nationality.....

gk: ian walker, siviu lung jr
cb: sol campbell, jorge andrade
cm: edgar davids, ivan campo, khalilou fadiga (good playmaker), mark randall (loan), prince buaben
rm: gokhan tore (loan), adam ljajic (not sure if you can get though), vladimir weiss (loan)
fc: kikin fonseca, ebi smolarek, marlon king

cheers,
you got ne advice on younger players i could mould into the team?
and build for the future, and hopefully get blackpool back where they belong :)

who should i sell. i am man utd and i want to raise funds for mata :)

hey mate, i was reading the thread and i saw your sig. with villa scoring 36 in 38 games, i just finished my first season with valencia after unsuccessful spells with osasuna and almeria and villa scored 37 in 38 games, he is such a freak (even in real life), good to see hes doing well with other people haha. and yeh you should make mata a definate buy, hes been a gun for me.

u need a right winger. try gourcuff.

Hi,

cheers

Was also thinking of getting a new right winger. Gourcuff was already on my mind :)

Back