Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Playing as cardiff 2nd season in the prem now wondering who are good players to make the squad a stronger premier league side, prefer a cheap option?

Server Jeparov CM £650k
Joe Hart
Jo
O'Hara

Usually a lot of good english players are transfer listed for about £1M-£3M

This might be a bit of a tricky one but i need a list of Scottish and Irish players please?

Im looking for the best players from these countries - in all positions and of all ages (ie hot prospects who end up great as well as older players that could teach the younger ones.) Any price too, so bargains will be just as appreciated as expensive players.

i doubt that very much as this is 2010... your saying that sergio ramos would cost less than 100mil
arsenal are my rivals and i highly doubt they would want to let go off their star right. alves is barcelonads 1st choice right back and they are my main rivals for champions league. chelsea are my rivals and bosingwa is there only decent right back...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

anyway enough about my spendings. lw jovetic or mata? thanks in advance guys

Mate Go For Cesar Azpilicueta from Osasuna, Hes The Future!

Ok guys im Hearts in my third season and i need a Left mid and a CB maybe a cheap keeper too. cheers ;) got 4.7million left

This might be a bit of a tricky one but i need a list of Scottish and Irish players please?

Im looking for the best players from these countries - in all positions and of all ages (ie hot prospects who end up great as well as older players that could teach the younger ones.) Any price too, so bargains will be just as appreciated as expensive players.
McGeady,Fletcher, S.GIVEN,Boyd,

hi guys,
I have 10 million dollars left...i need a backup defender and a winger..help me out here

McGeady,Fletcher, S.GIVEN,Boyd,

Thanks for that. My mate also said that O'Connor, Gordon, Dunne and Keane are solid buys and that Caddis and Fleck are ones for the future.

If anyone can think of anymore this would be a big help. Cheers.

I wouldn't get keane,too old,the reason why Given's there is because goalys can play until 40+.St.Ledger's always been solid for me.
Darren O'Dea
Glenn Whelan
Athony Stokes.

I'm notts forest, i'm looking for a attacking forward who can also cover for positions.
i have about 10m to spend, and ennough wage for the player, i've already sold half my reserves and dexter blackstock to get this money so i don't thnk i need to sell.
thanks

I'm going to start as Arsenal to try and win Europe
I don't know anything so who should I buy/sell and who should I defo keep?

Last edited:
I wouldn't get keane,too old,the reason why Given's there is because goalys can play until 40+.St.Ledger's always been solid for me.
Darren O'Dea
Glenn Whelan
Athony Stokes.

Nice one mate, cheers. I also got a couple more there too - Nolan, Gibson and Wallace. I'll see what i can muster with all those names... if you find out that some random scots or irish players end up amazing in like the 6th season then give us a shout.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but how important would you say the backroom staff are? And can anyone recommend any really good coaches (preferably Scottish, Irish, Italian or Spanish...)

I agree with Bigal24 on the scouts thing, i was told to play a high line against Man City considering they have a fast striker in Bellamy

Ok guys im Hearts in my third season and i need a Left mid and a CB, maybe a cheap keeper too. cheers ;) got 4.7million left

Need a quality Goalkeeper for Liverpool as Reina is starting to annoy me. I've been offered Adler for 6.5 million but I'm not sure whether he better than what I've got. Anyone got any advice?

Right guys, I'm Liverpool and I went to buy Jovetic for £4m and Lucas - They accepted however Lucas rejected this contract. Now whenever I go to bid for him, they want about £25-30m for the lad and because I am Liverpool I only have £2m to spend! However I have raised a further 13million... Is there anyone you'd recommend selling so I could buy him? I have already sold Voronin and Babel. Kuyt perhaps? Thanks in advance.

Mate, try to off load Voronin and Dossena...! Dossena will get you around 8m or probably you can take it to 10m. Selling Babel will not be a good deal IMO because he's a fantastic player on the left flank. If you play him as an inside forward, he can get you goals for fun or assist a lot. So, it would be better off if you stick with him. Another option is selling Lucas(if you're desperate for funds). He'll get you around 15m. You can use Jay Spearing from the reserves who's a young and good DM if you manage to sell Lucas.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Need a quality Goalkeeper for Liverpool as Reina is starting to annoy me. I've been offered Adler for 6.5 million but I'm not sure whether he better than what I've got. Anyone got any advice?

Mate, try to buy Joe Hart (Man City). He's a young and a decent GK whom you can get around 8m. I'm sure he'll provide you the right service in front of goal.

Hi guys Im QPR and ive just been promoted to the premier league after season 1. Im looking for a new striker (currently have Lewandowski, Smolarek and Camara) and also a new left wing (currently have Bojan Djordic and Lee Cook).

Ive got 5 million to spend any ideas?

I'm notts forest, i'm looking for a attacking forward who can also cover for positions.
i have about 10m to spend, and ennough wage for the player, i've already sold half my reserves and dexter blackstock to get this money so i don't thnk i need to sell.

Back