Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Blackpool , Sell Nardellio for about £400,000, can get £1.2 mil for joe martin, after selling them my transfer budget is around £1.5. so need help on buying a GK,CB,CM,RM,FC, prefably english or british nationality.....

i know u said british but these two players are alot cheaper and high quality
i have brought all 3 and they have served me from championship to european level

Verkhovstev cd/dm/cm around 250k prem standard and young

Rodionov am/fc around 400k if not less

kenneth cd under 400k british

Also another question: I am using an old tactic i got from my fm09 game. I've tried to make a new similar one in fm10 using the new features. Basically I just copied (as far as possible) all the settings from my 09 tactic to the 10 tactic. Still i see a big difference in the gameplay...
i don't really like these new features tbh, i find it more difficult to make a good tactic.

any1 here got a good tactic for my team? the current tactic I got from 09 works good but I kinda want one that's made in fm10.

Hi,

Am about to start my 2nd season with Inter. Ended up 2nd last season with 90 points, same as Udinese who came first (lost on aggregate), won Champions League.

I haven't sold any players so far. Last season I bought Dzeko and Silva. Just bought Ochoa and Coutinho arrived from his Brazilian club.

I feel like getting some new defenders as mine are getting old.
Any other suggestions are more than welcome!

cheers

edit: my budget is 127m :)
I suggest since u have a big budjet that u should get vermalen from Arsenal. He could go for 15 million and I would buy Rafihna from schalke for 10-15 million. Would also get Shay Given from Man City 4 13 million

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Hiya,
Managing Reading with very poor budget of 375k to start with. Got Henri Camara, Dietmar Hamman, Sylvian Wiltord for free. Sold Scott Davies to QPR for 325k so new budget of 700k. Got 3 good players for 3 but 2 35 year olds and other is 32. Want good young player who can get better. Any loan ideas would also be great

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

If you can find him Lee Vaughan is a right back from AFC Telford

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Heyy im Spurs on my second season and im looking for a quality CB for around £14m. Has anyone no any ideas lol.
Buy Subotic, cheap jem from weder Bremen cost around 10 million. Can also score, got 9 for me in 1st season

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Hi Guys....im in first season with arsenal....i have around $50 million to spend......i am planning to play 4-4-2, 4-2-2-2 and 4-3-1-2 as my tactics . so i need
1) Target man with goal scoring prowess
2) Box to box midfielder
3) CL level defensive midfielder
4) Strong no nonsense central defender.

Please suggest me the players, preferably young ones and good quality too as ill need to compete in CL and for title(minimum expectation is top 4).
Suggest me players who are available on loan as well or transfer listed.

Cheers
Ashu
Get this team 2gether by the time season starts.
Akinfeev(15m)
Sanga Gallas Vermallen Bale(10m)
Walcott Ramsey Fabregas Arshavin
Dzenko(17m) Van Persie

Hey

Man City, on my 5th season. Unlimited budget. Need 2 strikers. Must be World Class amazingness (:

First Striker (advanced forward role) -
I'm sick and tired of using tevez and i sold adebayor, so i would like a forward who can take the advanced forward roll. Was looking at torres as ibrahivmoc is getting old. Torres would be 28 ish. Any other ideas?

Second (poacher) -
Robinho has been doing great as a poacher but i'd like to find another one thats world class. Was thinking Aguero, Higuain or Pato? Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

how about dzeko-aguro partnership?

Hey

Man City, on my 5th season. Unlimited budget. Need 2 strikers. Must be World Class amazingness (:

First Striker (advanced forward role) -
I'm sick and tired of using tevez and i sold adebayor, so i would like a forward who can take the advanced forward roll. Was looking at torres as ibrahivmoc is getting old. Torres would be 28 ish. Any other ideas?

Second (poacher) -
Robinho has been doing great as a poacher but i'd like to find another one thats world class. Was thinking Aguero, Higuain or Pato? Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

during the start of my 3rd season somehow i managed to get SAKHO for 14 mil pound from PSG. my staffs even rate him as good as vidic, although the lad is just 21 years old. top quality defender. i even sold rio after i bought him. since rio turning 33 in november that particular year. better buy him quick or other big clubs will buy him and after that, even u offer 50 mil pound, u wouldn't get him.
cheers mate.

Was also thinking of getting a new right winger. Gourcuff was already on my mind :)

Try and Get Artem Milevskiy from Dynomo Kiev. You can get himn for about ten million and he scores a load of goals. He scored 51 goals in 49 games for me at Fc Twente and i won the league, dutch cup and europa league.

I am Peterbrough United and I am bottom of the championship

I am a very small squad and need at least 5 players

I play a 4-2-3-1 Formation

This is my normal side:
Lewis
Martin R Bennett Morgan Williams
Coutts Keates
Boyd Frecklington Diagouraga
Mackail-Smith

need at least 5 players but if you could suggest more that would be good

I have a budget of £950k but I am selling Zakuani

Defence has conceded 52 Goals so far and I have played 17 Games

Last edited:
Hey, who should I buy/sell?

Im Man Utd using the 10.2.0 patch

Can you tell me who to buy and a price that they will accept?

Jovetic wil sign right at the start for £15mil, Rodwell for £13mil, i get Jorgensen for £1mil or Otamendi for around £1.5mil

will somebody give some advice for my peterbrough team please it is above.

Just nearly had a stroke when I saw Gourcuff on the transfer list for £10M. My offer was accepted but he wants £94k in wages and I dont want to pay that sort of money for him to flop. Im a financially minded manager and I dont like spending over the top on wages, but Gourcuff is too good to turn him down for £10M. Any help?

Just nearly had a stroke when I saw Gourcuff on the transfer list for £10M. My offer was accepted but he wants £94k in wages and I dont want to pay that sort of money for him to flop. Im a financially minded manager and I dont like spending over the top on wages, but Gourcuff is too good to turn him down for £10M. Any help?
hi. first of all consider these:

1. by signing gourcuff, would it result in you exceeding your wage budget? i would pay 120k for a player if it does not exceed my overall budget

2. gourcuff for 10m is a steal my friend. most people have had successes with him so he might not be a flop and some of them are willing to pay 20-30m just to get him. dont let the opportunity slip away cos its unlikely it would happen a second time

3. if he fails somehow, then sell him at 20m after 6 months. they'll surely be people bidding for him.

im encouraging you to get him. such a good, versatile player for 10m. what more can we ask for? :D

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

buys: sakho, kjaer, ansaldi

sell berbatov and get dzeko

dont change too much cos they'll need to gel :)

See This Guy!!!

hi. first of all consider these:

1. by signing gourcuff, would it result in you exceeding your wage budget? i would pay 120k for a player if it does not exceed my overall budget

2. gourcuff for 10m is a steal my friend. most people have had successes with him so he might not be a flop and some of them are willing to pay 20-30m just to get him. dont let the opportunity slip away cos its unlikely it would happen a second time

3. if he fails somehow, then sell him at 20m after 6 months. they'll surely be people bidding for him.

im encouraging you to get him. such a good, versatile player for 10m. what more can we ask for? :D

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

buys: sakho, kjaer, ansaldi

sell berbatov and get dzeko

dont change too much cos they'll need to gel :)

I am playing Arsenal in season 09/10, currently placed second with chelsea(after 23 games, till jan 2010) being the leaders with 6 points, but i have a game in hand.
But see TEVEZ mann, he plays for CITY....and its amazing.....still they are on 4th place :)

Cheers
Ashu

My arsenal Story..still long way to go....

I am playing Arsenal in season 09/10, currently placed second with chelsea(after 23 games, till jan 2010) being the leaders with 6 points, but i have a game in hand.
But see TEVEZ mann, he plays for CITY....and its amazing.....still they are on 4th place :)

Cheers
Ashu

Miles to go before i sleep, miles to go before sleep.......

Once A Gooner, Always A Gooner!!!
Ashu

hi, ash. :D

maybe you would consider opening a new thread in the story section cos this is really the wrong place to post lol. it would be ideal to open your arsenal story there cos people will look at it and comment as well. cheers. ;)

Back