Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi, Crewe Alex, looking for good defence..preferably Central Defence stopper. I don't have much transfer money so loans or Free transfer please. Thanks

Hi, Crewe Alex, looking for good defence..preferably Central Defence stopper. I don't have much transfer money so loans or Free transfer please. Thanks
Metomotto (spelling?) if you're in the first season, or Gyan/Antwi. :)

Hi i am starting as aberdeen and do not know who to buy or sell can any1 give me any advice pls

Hi guys Im QPR and ive just been promoted to the premier league after season 1. Im looking for a new striker (currently have Lewandowski, Smolarek and Camara) and also a new left wing (currently have Bojan Djordic and Lee Cook).

Ive got 5 million to spend any ideas?

Hey for your left winger try Mota from Ceara, will get a permit and performs.

Cesar from Brazil is pretty good, if he is still available on free on 10.2.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this, but how important would you say the backroom staff are? And can anyone recommend any really good coaches (preferably Scottish, Irish, Italian or Spanish...)

I think it is pretty important, to develop your players at smaller clubs...

Tony Colbert is a coach at Arsenal, Will come to smaller EPL sides, 5*Fitness coach.
Eric Mombaerts is a FA coach, French, but can to pretty well at some of the technical parts of training.
Ricardo Moniz, is at HSV is a pretty solid coach will come to any EPL team.
Meco..Cannot remember his first names, 5* fitness coach.

If you want to look for your own the stats that matter for each training part;

Keep in mind that Motivation, Discipline and Determination affect all parts of training, and are arguably the three most important.

Goalkeeping, Only add the GK stat
Defense, Add DEF and Tactical
Attack, Add ATT and Tactical
Fitness (Aerobic and Strength) - Only need to add Fitness
Ball Control, Add Technique and Mental
Tactical, Add only tactical
Shooting, Technique and Attack
Set Peices, Technique, Attack and Mental

Hope this helps.

Alright, im spurs, need a AML and CM, iv got 29m to spend. I SOLD modric and dos santos, now hence the problem iv got, Cheers, also in first season at the winter transfer window

For left wing: Di Maria

For Centre Mid: Poli

This are cash considering :)

I hope I helped :D

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

For left wing: Di Maria

For Centre Mid: Poli

This are cash considering :)

I hope I helped :D

cheers mate, iv already got poli on loan, but due to modric playin in the middle he hasnt had a sniff, im just wondering can poli walk in and do a job for me or is he goin to be a player for the future, just thinkin about his age., also di maria is injured for 4 months so there goes that. is there anyone else you can think of cheers

Last edited:
For CM:
Buanotte (sp?) Also can play ML
Defour
Jelle Van Damme: Cheaper but not as good

Hope I helped :)

Alright, im spurs, need a AML and CM, iv got 29m to spend. I SOLD modric and dos santos, now hence the problem iv got, Cheers, also in first season at the winter transfer window
aml: diego buonanotte, john fleck, detinho, zezinho, urby emmanualson (spelling), fabio coertrao (benfica aml, spelling), adam ljajic

cm: moussa sissoko, sandro, ettiene capoue, gokhan inler, angelo palombo, miguel veloso, joao moutinho, hernanes

Below is my team and how were playing , any tips on changes to my tactic would also be helpful. I have 17mill in the bank and im not sure where i should spend it , anyone got any ideas ?

need a quality goalkeeper for liverpool as reina is starting to annoy me. I've been offered adler for 6.5 million but i'm not sure whether he better than what i've got. Anyone got any advice?

bargain!! Snap him up!!!! (h)

basically, i am swansa city and i am looking for a right back, i am 8 games away from the end of the first season and i am looking to spend 2m. any suggestions will be appreciated.

basically, i am swansa city and i am looking for a right back, i am 8 games away from the end of the first season and i am looking to spend 2m. any suggestions will be appreciated.

Raul

Honestly mate, don't listen to your scouts/coaches - They are ******* dreadful.
I could not agree more. I'm Liverpool and signed victor moses for £3.1m they kept on at me. dont do it. Cancel bid. 10 games in. WOW what a signing. I never listen to them!

i have signed a right back and now need a player for the champinship who can help get me promoted, got 6m

Back