• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Manchester United Balancing The Books

Hey their,

Just bought the game yesterday and picked my team Manchester United ,

Tryed to sign David Villa and offered 60 million and Berba,

No luck they wanted 104 million and no Berba,

Then tried Pato and no luck does anyone know how to sign him in first season ?

Eventually signed Dzeko and Gourcuff,

Both got of to a bad start but are starting to play well now ,

Also brought in Giovanci and Kalou on loan and their good back-up ,

Well the point of this thread is that I havent sold anyone and now I want to balance the books,

Who should I sell and who should I loan out?

BTW I'm in the January Transfer Market

P.S Sorry for posting in the wrong section last time new to the forums! :(
user_offline.png

new thread help

hi, ash. :D

maybe you would consider opening a new thread in the story section cos this is really the wrong place to post lol. it would be ideal to open your arsenal story there cos people will look at it and comment as well. cheers. ;)

sry for the posting mate...please help me in starting a new thread.....i dont know how to do it...

Cheers
Ashu

Hey

I am looking for a young striker (under 21 and 10m) who can potentially become world class

Someone suggested Neymar, is he worth it???

Thank in advance

Last edited:
If you have patience get him, I'd rather have Lacina Traore to be honest :)

Im preston Need positions all over really butr could do with a strong battling ball winner in the centre of the park and a good goalkeeper got about 1.2 mil but not much wge :/

I need a good winger/att mid either right or left. Got about 20-30 mil to spent. has to be able to beat his player and cross the ball.

Cannot be modric, arda turan, ribery, gourcuff as they have all moved or at rival clubs.

Also a youngish pacey striker who can complement Dzeko

I need a good winger/att mid either right or left. Got about 20-30 mil to spent. has to be able to beat his player and cross the ball.

Cannot be modric, arda turan, ribery, gourcuff as they have all moved or at rival clubs.

try alexis sanchez. he can play in the wing and also as a striker. he's fast. believe me. or u may try dudu. a lot of potential and still young though.

Hey their,

Just bought the game yesterday and picked my team Manchester United ,

Tryed to sign David Villa and offered 60 million and Berba,

No luck they wanted 104 million and no Berba,

Then tried Pato and no luck does anyone know how to sign him in first season ?

Eventually signed Dzeko and Gourcuff,

Both got of to a bad start but are starting to play well now ,

Also brought in Giovanci and Kalou on loan and their good back-up ,

Well the point of this thread is that I havent sold anyone and now I want to balance the books,

Who should I sell and who should I loan out?

BTW I'm in the January Transfer Market

P.S Sorry for posting in the wrong section last time new to the forums! :(
no worries about the posting, mate. :)

dont try pato and villa so soon cos unless you offer ridiculous $$, they wont accept. some players which you can try to get rid of are:

nani, gary neville, dimitar berbatov, paul scholes, the aging rio ferdinand (only if you can get someone who will do a good job there. otherwise, dont sell), owen hargreaves

these are my views but then again, you may have a different opinion

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

alejandro dominguez, diego buonanotte, steven defour, axel witsel, thiago neves, miralem pjanic, detinho, zezinho, toni kroos, javier pastore

Sorry mate i meant a someone who could play either on the right or the left rather than through the middle.. but now im considering replacing lampard! cheers :)

dont try pato and villa so soon cos unless you offer ridiculous $$, they wont accept. some players which you can try to get rid of are:

nani, gary neville, dimitar berbatov, paul scholes, the aging rio ferdinand (only if you can get someone who will do a good job there. otherwise, dont sell), owen hargreaves

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

alejandro dominguez, diego buonanotte, steven defour, axel witsel, thiago neves, miralem pjanic, detinho, zezinho, toni kroos, javier pastore

I agree with all of them players, Owen hagreaves is not the player he was since he got injured and he is rotting in my reserves,

Nevielle has played one game this season but said he wanted to see out his careaar with United,

Berba has being very bad but so has owen, I need a good 3rd striker and get rid of the 2 of them.

I have Giovonci on loan and Real put a bid in for Nani so accepted,

Scholes said same thing as Neville

And I plan on selling Rio next season .

Club: Liverpool
Sold: Dossena, Voronin, Darby
Bought: No-one
Needed: Quality CM/AM and a LB

Also any thoughts on who else i should sell?

I am Peterbrough United and I am bottom of the championship

I am a very small squad and need at least 5 players

I play a 4-2-3-1 Formation

This is my normal side:
Lewis
Martin R Bennett Morgan Williams
Coutts Keates
Boyd Frecklington Diagouraga
Mackail-Smith

need at least 5 players but if you could suggest more that would be good

I have a budget of £950k but I am selling Zakuani

Defence has conceded 52 Goals so far and I have played 17 Games

I am Peterbrough United and I am bottom of the championship

I am a very small squad and need at least 5 players

I play a 4-2-3-1 Formation

This is my normal side:
Lewis
Martin R Bennett Morgan Williams
Coutts Keates
Boyd Frecklington Diagouraga
Mackail-Smith

need at least 5 players but if you could suggest more that would be good

I have a budget of £950k but I am selling Zakuani

Defence has conceded 52 Goals so far and I have played 17 Games

Why aren't you playing MacLean? Thats one thing you're doing wrong, also are you in 1st season? august/january?

in 1st season a few days away from January
I alternate between Mackail-SMith and McLean.
I just need a few more players.

in 1st season a few days away from January
I alternate between Mackail-SMith and McLean.
I just need a few more players.

Well you could try loan signings like Randall from Arsenal or Macheda/Gibson/Brandy/De Laet from United?

try steven defour for cm/am liverpool dont start with much of a budget but he would be reachable with the budget your on. left back depending on money try bale or vargas. vargas is amazing as a wing back! would recommend if your in first season getting vargas then cause wont be possible after

Club: Liverpool
Sold: Dossena, Voronin, Darby
Bought: No-one
Needed: Quality CM/AM and a LB

Also any thoughts on who else i should sell?

Playing as cardiff 2nd season in the prem now wondering who are good players to make the squad a stronger premier league side, prefer a cheap option?

Playing as cardiff 2nd season in the prem now wondering who are good players to make the squad a stronger premier league side, prefer a cheap option?

if you need a cent midfielder you could go for ryan smallwood he starts of at m'boro you can pick him up from a free transfer to payin up to 3 million.. ive found also you can get jamie O'Hara on loan to paying 3.4 million

Last edited:
Back