Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Looking for a Striker . Im Sunderland , got about £4.5 million. Not bothered about age . Preferably someone who will challenge for big Kenwynes place
Cheers

Yes or no?

Should I sign Marlon King on a free for Leeds in my first season?

do not sigh marlon king, he goes to jail just after the season starts

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

i need a LB, MR or AMR, CM and ST for Birmingham, at the start of the 2nd season with 26m to spend, any suggestions would help, ta

Need a quality Goalkeeper for Liverpool as Reina is starting to annoy me. I've been offered Adler for 6.5 million but I'm not sure whether he better than what I've got. Anyone got any advice?

mate im using man utd and i bought Adler first season for 15mill, he was a great signing as he kept many clean sheets. German goalkeepers are actually pretty good, you can look into signing Adler like i did, but i think you would need more than 6.5mill, or you can look at werder bremen's Tom Wiese, but he is not as good, or Neuer from Schalke 04, or even Akinfeev the CSKA Moscow's goalkeeper

I personally prefer either Neuer or Adler because they are both 24 years old, so young, and check their stats, its amazing, and you can probably sign them for less than 15mill

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Hey their,

Just bought the game yesterday and picked my team Manchester United ,

Tryed to sign David Villa and offered 60 million and Berba,

No luck they wanted 104 million and no Berba,

Then tried Pato and no luck does anyone know how to sign him in first season ?

Eventually signed Dzeko and Gourcuff,

Both got of to a bad start but are starting to play well now ,

Also brought in Giovanci and Kalou on loan and their good back-up ,

Well the point of this thread is that I havent sold anyone and now I want to balance the books,

Who should I sell and who should I loan out?

BTW I'm in the January Transfer Market

P.S Sorry for posting in the wrong section last time new to the forums! :(
user_offline.png

Mate I am in my second season with Man Utd, and i would recommend selling Nani and Anderson, i sold them for a combine fee of 30mill (17 and 13 respectively), so i thought i was getting a pretty good deal from it. I would also look at selling Hargreaves and signing new midfielders who can actually score, but i ended up signing David Silva for 27mill, and he is an absolute assisting machine on the left wing for me, Man Utd has a lot of players in midfield but it is also their weakest part of the team

Need a Forward par with van perise or better for 17M could raise a bit more im arsenal if you have not guess 2nd season thanks for your help
edin dzeko, alberto paloschi, robert acquafresca, adriano (he's good, trust me), andre pierre gignac, artem milevskyi, oscar cardozo

Looking for a Striker . Im Sunderland , got about £4.5 million. Not bothered about age . Preferably someone who will challenge for big Kenwynes place
Cheers
amr zaki, salvador cabanas, artem milevskyi (definitely more than 7m but you could try to raise some funds), kikin fonseca

i need a LB, MR or AMR, CM and ST for Birmingham, at the start of the 2nd season with 26m to spend, any suggestions would help, ta

lb: joe mattock, christian ansaldi, fausto pinto
mr/amr: sergey krivets, thiago neves, jorge valdivia, alejandro dominguez, adam ljajic, zoran tosic (man utd always transfer list him in the 2nd season)
cm: moussa sissoko, etiene capoue, sandro, andrea poli, anthony annan, alex (spartak moscow)
st: alberto paloschi, artem milevskyi, andre pierre gignac, salvador cabanas

Should I sign Marlon King on a free for Leeds in my first season?

I'm playing Southampton in my 2nd season now and I scouted him but he's rather prone to injuries so i didn't sign him eventually.

How did you get so much money? I started as Everton on patch 10.2 and got £4m for euro qualification, the most you can get is £5.25m for saying winning the league.

Did you sell some players? If so, how much?

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Below is my team and how were playing , any tips on changes to my tactic would also be helpful. I have 17mill in the bank and im not sure where i should spend it , anyone got any ideas ?

Sorry, forgot to add quote. So how did you get that money? Guessing it had to be through player sales.

I'm playing as Aston Villa, first season (coming into my second) and need a decent striker to partner with Adriano (Preferably under 25), any ideas?

I'm playing as Aston Villa, first season (coming into my second) and need a decent striker to partner with Adriano (Preferably under 25), any ideas?

choupo-moting (from germany), defederico, paloschi, sobis, obinna

Hi any good free agents for Crewe Alex? I have ***** Topp and Christian Gyan

How does Adam Matthews from Cardiff turn out? I got some offers and i'm thinking about selling him to get some cash

Cesar from Brazil is pretty good, if he is still available on free on 10.2.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I think it is pretty important, to develop your players at smaller clubs...

Tony Colbert is a coach at Arsenal, Will come to smaller EPL sides, 5*Fitness coach.
Eric Mombaerts is a FA coach, French, but can to pretty well at some of the technical parts of training.
Ricardo Moniz, is at HSV is a pretty solid coach will come to any EPL team.
Meco..Cannot remember his first names, 5* fitness coach.

If you want to look for your own the stats that matter for each training part;

Keep in mind that Motivation, Discipline and Determination affect all parts of training, and are arguably the three most important.

Goalkeeping, Only add the GK stat
Defense, Add DEF and Tactical
Attack, Add ATT and Tactical
Fitness (Aerobic and Strength) - Only need to add Fitness
Ball Control, Add Technique and Mental
Tactical, Add only tactical
Shooting, Technique and Attack
Set Peices, Technique, Attack and Mental

Hope this helps.

Hi Khodder, not been on since you posted this. Thanks for the tips, im going to revamp my backroom staff now.

I've actaully got 3 games on the go jst now so these will come in handy. Hopefully getting promoted to the Scottish 2nd division with Queens Park in one of my games, so im now looking for a striker and centre mid and a keeper, all preferably free... anyone out there had any experience in that division?

hi
i need to find some quality young english players ( if any exist) for my arsenal team 2015/16 season, i have just been offered the job and previous manager ( not wenger) has sold all english players, so im struggling with home grown status, and i would really like to maintain some english players in my team, i have looked thrugh different forums and seem to only find foreign players never english! ( i hope this isn't a sign of things to come for english football!) any recommendations gratfully recieved.
thanks in advance.
shaun.

Ok im Man City and i need to sign a youth striker, and left and right winger for 46m

for right wing buy alexis sanches left maybe balaz dudzcak or something he plas in PSV strikerluis suarez lukaku agbonlahor giuseppe rossi

I am starting a sheffield wednesday game and I need advice on who to buy and who to sell. This will bee my squad at the start of the season:

1GKLee Grant2DFTommy Spurr3DFLewis Buxton4DFDarren Purse (captain)5DFRichard Hinds6MFTommy Miller7FWMarcus Tudgay8MFSean McAllister9FWFrancis Jeffers10FWAkpo Sodje11MFEtienne EsajasNo.PositionPlayer14MFDarren Potter15DFMark Beevers17MFJames O'Connor18FWLeon Clarke19FWLuke Varney (on loan from Derby County)20DFFrank Simek22GKRichard O'Donnell23MFJermaine Johnson24MFLuke Boden25GKArron Jameson33MFMichael Gray

My target is to reach the play-offs

Back