Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hi im with west brom i have 5 mil to spend on a good mc player who will play in coca cola 1

please comment on my sheffield wednesday team
try and get players on loan from the so called big 4/5
also request parent clubs they will send u up2 3 players on loan free of charge, wages payed. and they will pay u money. hope this helps with your team, if you already know about parent clubs then sorry for repeating it!
cheers shaun

Hey im currently with liverpool and i wanna ask...

73mil for Stevan Jovetic is this wise?

newcastle second season, in prem
need:
lb
cb
cm
dm

How much cash you got to spend?

CB -
Matias Caruzzo(Argentinos) is brilliant.
Nicolas Otamendi(Velez) is good aswell.

LB
Fabio(Man Utd) I got him for 4m in 2nd season, did well for me.
Knut Olav Rindaroy(Molde) is very pacy.

CM
Makoto Hasebe(Wolfsburg) quality
Jonathan Santana(Wolfsburg) is good aswell. Both of these can play CM and DM

DM
Hedwiges Maduro(Valencia) versatile
Fernando Gago(R Madrid) worth a look.

I am managing Bohemians, the top team in Ireland. They have the reputation of a tp Coca-Cola Championship club. Have no transfer money left so I need free transfers or loans. Need two centre backs, maybe a full-back and a striker. Any ideas? Thanks

lol considering you can buy him for 15.5 million at the beginning of the game, and you could bring 3 quality players with that budget, definitely not worth it. look for silva, luis suarez, di maria, santi cazorla, modric

I need a young attacking left back, im fiorentina and i have about 25 mil to spend but dont want to use it all. please help

Hi any good free agents for Crewe Alex? I have ***** Topp and Christian Gyan
i assure you that all the best free agents are inside this thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-free-agent-thread-t22400.html

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

I need a young attacking left back, im fiorentina and i have about 25 mil to spend but dont want to use it all. please help
kolarov (im not sure about the rivalry in italy cos i heard that almost all the teams are rivals and dont sell their players to fellow italian teams), mattock, ansaldi, felipe (deportivo), boateng, insua

I'm managing Southampton in my 2nd season now and i'm not sure whether to sell Simon Gillet or not. I didn't sell him in the 1st season because i think he's a good backup. After halfway thru in the CCC, his value rose from 350k to 3.8mil! So i need your opinion whether shld i sell him this time round? Hmmm

hmm, a dramatic rise. theoretically, it should rise again should you get promoted to the epl. dont risk offering to clubs now cos there might be no one interested and spoil his morale, though you can consider selling him should you reach the epl

Hi guys, I'm just starting my 3rd season with newcastle and i'm in the champions league. Here is my squad:
GK: Joe hart
DR: Danny Simpson
DC: Steven Taylor
DC: Gary Caldwell/ Tamas Kadar
DL: Jose Enrique
MC: Alan Smith (possibly Anthony Annan)
MC: Marek Sapara/ Dannie Guthrie
AMC: R . Van Der Vaart
AML: Jonas
AMR: Nordin Amrabat
ST: Dirk Kuyt/A.P.Gignac/Artem Milesvskiy

Now, i know most of you will say get rid of jonas, But he had an average rating of 7.40 in 48 apps. The main positions i think i need to improve are cb, not steven taylor he's a rock. RB and possibly LB and a ball winning CM. like i said i'm trying to get Annan but my scout reckons 12-16 mill, i mean i can get him. But i wanted to fill other positions first before i splash out.. I have been given 42 Million to spend. Who would be my best bets? Oh and mexes is willing to come to me but roma don't want to sell, he is 29 atm should i splash out on him?

Thanks in advance.

edit: Forgot to say liverpool offered Skrtel for 6.5 mill i don't rate him irl, but is he good on the game?

Last edited:
Hmm maybe i'll consider it when the season ends. I'm only left with 10 more games to go and lying 3rd in the table.Hopefully to get promoted (H)

rb/lb: michael chretien, christian ansaldi, jerome boateng, kolarov (lazio guy), joe mattock, diego renan, dodo, fausto pinto, emiliano insua

cb: henrique, pape diakhate, nicolas otamendi, jack rodwell, ryan shawcross, curtis davies, nicolas n'koulou

dont get mexes cos he's old. annan is pretty good. i also recommend goijko kacar, moussa sissoko, etiene capoue, marouanne fellaini

Hi guys, I'm just starting my 3rd season with newcastle and i'm in the champions league. Here is my squad:
GK: Joe hart
DR: Danny Simpson
DC: Steven Taylor
DC: Gary Caldwell/ Tamas Kadar
DL: Jose Enrique
MC: Alan Smith (possibly Anthony Annan)
MC: Marek Sapara/ Dannie Guthrie
AMC: R . Van Der Vaart
AML: Jonas
AMR: Nordin Amrabat
ST: Dirk Kuyt/A.P.Gignac/Artem Milesvskiy

Now, i know most of you will say get rid of jonas, But he had an average rating of 7.40 in 48 apps. The main positions i think i need to improve are cb, not steven taylor he's a rock. RB and possibly LB and a ball winning CM. like i said i'm trying to get Annan but my scout reckons 12-16 mill, i mean i can get him. But i wanted to fill other positions first before i splash out.. I have been given 42 Million to spend. Who would be my best bets? Oh and mexes is willing to come to me but roma don't want to sell, he is 29 atm should i splash out on him?

Thanks in advance.

edit: Forgot to say liverpool offered Skrtel for 6.5 mill i don't rate him irl, but is he good on the game?

1. Get Annan (obviously negotiate and try and keep the price as low as possible.
2 Don't really need to splash out on Mexes
3. Check how Skrtel has been playing on your game, if he has had good average ratings sign him.
4. Check Mattock for the left back area is you can still get him for under 10 mil sign him.
And 5. Look for a few regens.

Gareth Bale, look no further.

And jamrocket:
Get Annan - can turn into one of the best midfielders in the game if developed right.
On one save of mine, he's touted as the next Essien, valued at 32 million with AC Milan.
Try him with 10 million up front and 8 over 48 month. That should leave you plenty of budget to spend and he's well worth it.

If not, go for Delph if he's still available, or Sandro if none of the big ones has snapped him up yet.

Last but not least, in most cases Skjelbred will be at the end of his contract at the end of December if he's still with Rosenborg (and didn't extend the contract).
Check him out, and if he's still due to be out of contract chat him up and sign him.
I managed to get him for free with Leeds in the third season, and he's stellar.
( I know he's a natural AMC, but he's been filling the ball winning midfielder role perfectly)

Last edited:
Back