Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
1. Get Annan (obviously negotiate and try and keep the price as low as possible.

Hmm i'm pondering wether to get Him. Moscow have bought him and he has an average rating of 6.88 in 35 games, would you guys still recommend him?

[Help]

can you help me? i'm using arsenal and i don't know who should i buy/sell i'm using 4-2-3-1 as my formation thank's before

When i was managing Arsenal the last time, i bought Edin Dzeko, Angel di Maria, Sandro, Ignacio Camacho and Matias Jorgensen. Dzeko turns out brilliant for me and di Maria was equally superb. I replaced Alex Song with Sandro coz i sold him away..

And lastly, i wanted to buy Yoann Gorcouff but instead i accidentally bought Yoann Gouffran and both are from Bordeaux! LOL! But he turns out pretty good as well.. So ya..

Last edited:
how many bucks u spend at them? i'm just in my 1st season and i spend 19.5m pounds just for welliton (spartak moscow) Anyway thx for helping

one mate ive already said i need someone for now not the future and also my coach reports for rafael are telling me that they dont think he has the potential to become as good as maicon...

Rafael does become world class and seeing as u in ure third or forth season now id say rafael is about 21 or 22 id jus play him u will be very surprised lol.. if not bid for micah richards i bought him for my man united team and he was quality

I am Leeds at the begining of the second season. I bought Danny Simpson and Barry Bannan on free transfers.Also Mark Randall is free... What do you say should I buy him or not? Any other suggestions?

Ok so i have Van der Vaart and he is unhappy, wants to go to chelsea. I can get 14 mil for him and i have 14 so around 25 mil to spend on a really good playmaker one that will make an instant impact as i'm pushing for the title in 3rd season. Modric wont come to me, neither Gourcuff. Chelsea bought Granero. and Like i said i could go with that young argentinian for river(forgot his name) But i need a guy that will get 25 assists a season and 7.8 average. Any thoughts?

Ok so i have Van der Vaart and he is unhappy, wants to go to chelsea. I can get 14 mil for him and i have 14 so around 25 mil to spend on a really good playmaker one that will make an instant impact as i'm pushing for the title in 3rd season. Modric wont come to me, neither Gourcuff. Chelsea bought Granero. and Like i said i could go with that young argentinian for river(forgot his name) But i need a guy that will get 25 assists a season and 7.8 average. Any thoughts?

if you are looking for an AMC then offload van der vaart and gcheck out Ander, Patricio Rodriguez, simon vukcevic there's quite a few

how many bucks u spend at them? i'm just in my 1st season and i spend 19.5m pounds just for welliton (spartak moscow) Anyway thx for helping

I bought Dzeko (20m+), Di Maria (6.75m) and Jorgensen (4.5m) in my 1st season.

Di Maria would be an excellent signing and his price will rise up tremendously.

this is my team who should i get rid of and then who should i buy... I loaned in benjani from City shockingly

Who should i sell given
richards
toure
chiellini
lescott
kompany
onuoha
zabeleta
vargas
barry
de jong
fabregas
wright phillips
irelnad
petrov
robinho
tevez
bellemy
santa cruz
adebayor

Not sure what season you are in, but Delph is turning out rather well, and another really good and relatively cheap player is Skjelbred (who in most cases can be picked up for free halfway through season 3).

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

I am Leeds at the begining of the second season. I bought Danny Simpson and Barry Bannan on free transfers.Also Mark Randall is free... What do you say should I buy him or not? Any other suggestions?

I'd get rid of Bromby and Kisnorbo (you'll never sell them after season 2) as well as Grella and Elliot.

Scout Andreij Kramaric and see if you can afford him, he's top class (AMC and Striker potential wonderkid) and might be within your Championship budget.

Check out Yann Sommer, he should be around 2 million and he can turn into a great goalie.
Also look for Lubos Husek and Marek Suchy who can sometimes be picked up for free.

I bought Dzeko (20m+), Di Maria (6.75m) and Jorgensen (4.5m) in my 1st season.

Di Maria would be an excellent signing and his price will rise up tremendously.

**** yeah, dzeko is a beast. 74 goals in 80 matches with my spurs, he's european golden boot winner.
as for di maria i can't agree more. and he cheap also;)

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

is delfouneso, macheda, rodwell and jack cork will be good enough in this system? i hesitate to sign them

oh yeah, i have a surplus in my midfield, i have jenas, rodney sneijder, palacios, veloso and cattermole which one i should sell?

thanks fellas

jack cork isnt too impressive in this version imo whereas the rest are fine. i would get rid of jenas if i were you

he said get rid of jenas. cattermole is not as good a dm as palacios or veloso so ship him out

Who should i sell given
richards
toure
chiellini
lescott
kompany
onuoha
zabeleta
vargas
barry
de jong
fabregas
wright phillips
irelnad
petrov
robinho
tevez
bellemy
santa cruz
adebayor
For me, i'll sell whoever that is reaching 30s....with high wage. And I'll offload both bellamy & santa cruz. Considering the amount of transfer budget that you can get on a season basis, i'm sure you can get in better quality strikers than the 2.

he said get rid of jenas. cattermole is not as good a dm as palacios or veloso so ship him out

oh yeah, i misread it. okay then thanks mate

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

did you mean buonanotte? he's not that good. get tony kroos instead. and marco verrati for the future

Back