Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hi, Im starting a new game with Arsenal, and I would like to know what players would be recommended to sell, to get some money. I gonna play 4-1-2-1-2

hi, Im starting a new game with Arsenal, and I would like to know what players would be recommended to sell, to get some money. I gonna play 4-1-2-1-2
sell: eduardo da silva, thomas rosicky, johan djourou

these are my opinions though. you may have different views

sorry but i think its way 2 long to post every thread here ...............................
if they were seperated by clubs they would be much easier to find answers already given to others and even answers to your own questions

thats why people keep posting new threads cos they can't find what they lookin for

the internet is supposed to speed up information retrieval not make it take longer

sorry but i think its way 2 long to post every thread here ...............................
if they were seperated by clubs they would be much easier to find answers already given to others and even answers to your own questions

thats why people keep posting new threads cos they can't find what they lookin for

the internet is supposed to speed up information retrieval not make it take longer

But theres thousands of teams on FM, plus I find most of the time everyone gets an answer on this thread.

Im bolton in my first season need to sell some players to make money for new targetman what players should i sell and what targetman should buy?

Last edited:
Im bolton in my first season need to sell some players to make money for new targetman what players should i sell and what targetman should buy?

Get Andre Pierre Gignac Target Man

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Just a quick question

I'm Rangers Just Away To Start My Third Season got around 6m Left To spend
I need a new left winger any suggestions ??

thanks anyway

Just a quick question

I'm Rangers Just Away To Start My Third Season got around 6m Left To spend
I need a new left winger any suggestions ??

thanks anyway

Dentinho(Corinthians) is brilliant on wing

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quick bit of advice. I am Newcastle, 2nd season January window. I have narrowed my signings down to only one, a RM. I have got around 15m to spend.

Who would be better

D. Bentley(Spurs) for around 10.5m
N. Amrabat(PSV) for around 10m
F. Semioli(Sampdoria) for around 7m

or any other suggestions, any help would be appreciated

Here are some players that might be worth checking out. I have them for my season and they own :P

David Trezeguet ---- Joao Moutinho ---- Renato ----- Srna ---- Akinfeev ------- Mark Van Bommel ----- Miguel ------ Marcos Senna ----- Shaun Wright-Phillips ------ Goran Pandev ----Pablo Aimar ---Gareth Bale --- Aiden McGready ---- Denilson --- John Obi Mickel

And some young players also if anyone is interested :P

Emmanuel Riviere ---- Fabio ---- Ryad Boudebouz ---- Douglas Costa ----- Sofiane Hanni ---- Shaun Hutchinson ---- Sergio Canales ---- Koke --- Guillen ----- Dennis Appiah ---- Enrique --- Terence Makengo

I NEED YOUNG GOAL MACHINE FOR WBA 3 sesson 10 mil to spend on it ?

How about JO from everton? Macheda ---- Gabby Agbonglahor --- Gomis --- Luca Toni --- Maicon --- Destro --- Hulk <-- (recommended search) --- Almeida --- Ben sahar ---

I also would recomend ---- Samaras --- Kepa---

Last edited:
targetman wise, i recommend: kikin fonseka, amr zaki, salvador cabanas

normally, i would sell muamba and elmander because i dont see how good muamba is.

I'm going Bolton Wanderers in a Network Game with a few of my friends [Not FM Users] so thought I'd try and get a up on them for some potential signings for us. I'm planning on using a Carlo Ancelotti style formation with the box midfield narrow and such. So what do you think I would need for Bolton more directed at anyone who has been them before.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going Bolton Wanderers in a Network Game with a few of my friends [Not FM Users] so thought I'd try and get a up on them for some potential signings for us. I'm planning on using a Carlo Ancelotti style formation with the box midfield narrow and such. So what do you think I would need for Bolton more directed at anyone who has been them before.

i dont think you will have much funds to start with (i had none). so i'll recommend smolarek as you're short of strikers imo. basically, sean davis and gavin mccann are quality players but i'll sell muamba if i were you and get anthony annan and play him as a dm.

you may want to sell riga for some $$ cos apparently, he's a winger and does not fit in your formation. hope this helps. cheers ^^)

is Dzeko or Cavani better? i can only sign one of them.. i already have: Rooney, Berbatov, Iaquinta, Owen, Aguero, Macheda and Welbeck..

I use Welbeck N Macheda as back ups.. i try to rotate to let my youths play in my games..

i'm planning to play 3 pairs of strike partnerships: Rooney, Dzeko/ Cavani - Berbatov, Owen - Iaquinta

any comments? if anyone could advise how to play them..

alternatively i could sell owen and buy both.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell Owen, buy Dzeko! He's a monster! He will score alot of goals using his head and he can easily be your top scorer (H)

Need a backup striker/Fc for liverpool (in case torres gets injured)

Back