Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi everybody, I'm coaching Newcastle and this is my 2nd season. I've been promoted.
I'm in the winter transfer market and I wanted to know which players I have to buy/sell.
I'm really doing bad, where standing 17th and I really want to stay in the Premier League.

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Holland)

Here's my team:

attachment.php

I got Newcastle promoted on the first try, it came down to the last day to keep them up, I sold Coloccini, Barton, Smith, Xisco, Guthri and Lovenkrands in the Januray window, and bought yobo (everton), yakubu (everton), huddlestone and Issiar Dia (nancy). Yakubu was quality scored 13 goals in 12 games, helping me beat all of the relegation facing teams.

Hi currently 4th in my 1st season with Spurs goin into the january transfer window just wondering whether to sell, jenas? keane/crouch? just sold bentley for 9mil to villa. Also sold pavlychenko and asso-ekotto.

Starting line-up

Gomes
Corluka King/woodgate Bassong Figuroa
Moutinho Kranjcar/Palacios
Lennon Modric
Cabanas Defoe

Looking to raise around 15-20mil for any squad improvements??

im torquay at the moment near the top of league two im looking for a good free centre back who is quick and good in the air . cheers

Hi currently 4th in my 1st season with Spurs goin into the january transfer window just wondering whether to sell, jenas? keane/crouch? just sold bentley for 9mil to villa. Also sold pavlychenko and asso-ekotto.

Starting line-up

Gomes
Corluka King/woodgate Bassong Figuroa
Moutinho Kranjcar/Palacios
Lennon Modric
Cabanas Defoe

Looking to raise around 15-20mil for any squad improvements??

you can shift jenas for a good 8M + and hes average. pav is good forward, dunno why you kept keane and not him.you usually can sell keane at the start of the season for about 14M so get rid of those two

i sold kuyt for 14 mil to man city n i got 12 mil outta that deal beause the board wanted 2 keep some for debt amd sold voronin for 4 mil n degen for 4 mil and had 19 mil 2 spend originally with liverpool .

Starting with West Ham, Who should I buy and who should I sell?? Start off with no money!!

To be honest, Ferrie Bodde from Swansea City is an amazing buy for teams like Bolton, Wigan, West Ham etc, just look at his stats!

hi all, first time posting on here. I am stoke in my first season (but stoke's second) brought in degen, and garrido alson with the fat ronaldo and begovic.

any others who are good for me? Looking for a good CM really.

hi all, first time posting on here. I am stoke in my first season (but stoke's second) brought in degen, and garrido alson with the fat ronaldo and begovic.

What's your budget like? I recommend ze eduardo (1st season loan to Ajax) from Maga. Maybe Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton as well (H)

you could try ferrie bodde, martin rowlands, brian stock and jamal al ben adir (some guy from le havre), cant remember his name

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

starting with man city any top class sugestions of who to buy
any specific positions which you are looking for? do be more specific

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Starting with West Ham, Who should I buy and who should I sell?? Start off with no money!!
i always sell carlton cole, danny gabbidon (replace him with jorge andrade), nigel quashie, kieron dyer (loan him out if you cant sell, 70k/week is too much imo) and buy radja nainggoian, eduardo salvio as west ham seems to lack wingers

Hmm, i was wondering if i should sell De Guzman and Andwele Slory for my Feyenoord team? Even though Guzman is a good player but somehow he's prone to injuries. Any recommendations? Preferably to have good dribbling skills.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

i always sell carlton cole, danny gabbidon (replace him with jorge andrade), nigel quashie, kieron dyer (loan him out if you cant sell, 70k/week is too much imo) and buy radja nainggoian, eduardo salvio as west ham seems to lack wingers[/QUOTE]

And what tactics should I use if you could help me here please??

Started a Premier with Aston Villa. I need a defensive midfielder as a ball winning midfielder to partner Moutinho (box to box). I already got to options, Mossau Sissoko or Kacar. Both agreed my offers and I just to confirm the deal. Which one should I buy ? Kacar stats are better, he is cheaper (12M), but older and has only 10 at Stamina, while Sissoko maybe has worst stats and is more expensive (16M) but is younger and has 18 in stamina. I also have money to buy Annan and one of those two.

This is my team, as you can see made a lot of changes.

Hi i am playing with manchester city and i have a problem with buying good RB.
Micah Ricards is preety good,but his poor crosses dont go with my attacking mentality...I am playing 4-2-4 or 4-3-3 formation.I bought De Rossi and Jovetic i have 47 mil more....
I wanted to buy Maycon,Ramos,Lahm,Daniel Alves,Ashley Cole,Evra but they dont want to come....Simply they are not interested..So any sugestions in buying my sidebacks?

Im liverpool 2nd Season , won the FA Cup and League.
Should i sell Aquilani? He only made 5 appearances last year.

Back