Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi i am playing with manchester city and i have a problem with buying good RB.
Micah Ricards is preety good,but his poor crosses dont go with my attacking mentality...I am playing 4-2-4 or 4-3-3 formation.I bought De Rossi and Jovetic i have 47 mil more....
I wanted to buy Maycon,Ramos,Lahm,Daniel Alves,Ashley Cole,Evra but they dont want to come....Simply they are not interested..So any sugestions in buying my sidebacks?
Praise those players

I havent got my new Budget yet so im not sure.

EDIT : i got a 28M budget.

Last edited:
11 Mil to spend Need a Good AML OR AMR
If they have good potential but can perform fairly well e.g. Adam Johnson has good potential but plays well already at top flight football in my Arsenal team 1st season (started again)

sissoko, stamina is key in a defensive player, also he turns into a very good player

Right ive just started a new season with aston villa, you get 3.4m :@ which i find pretty strange is in real life the villa are quite rich :\, i am going to sell heskey, and send a few players out on loan e.g. delfounso, delph, bannan, albrighton and clark, basically all my hot prospects,

i did do a season once before and in january and the next pre season market i get about 40m in all off the management, so i can buy expensive players, i just have to have them on a 48 months payback policy which will not be a problem, but i have planned on getting a pre signed vagner love for august 2010 but i need a good out and out goalscorer for my 2009/2010 season,

any ideas please? :)

and shall i nick van der varrt of the transfer market?

Thanks a lot.

Miles, I also started a new season with Villa, and what I found good about Villa is that when you sell a player the board only keep 10 %, and you can invest almost all the money to buy new players. I sold a lot of players (I focused on selling the players that have an expensive contract) and I ended having like 75M to spend.

And what tactics should I use if you could help me here please??
i play 4-2-3-1. it depends on your preference though. if you're looking for good tactics, ask in the 3rd thread in my sig and give details of your team. cheers

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Started a Premier with Aston Villa. I need a defensive midfielder as a ball winning midfielder to partner Moutinho (box to box). I already got to options, Mossau Sissoko or Kacar. Both agreed my offers and I just to confirm the deal. Which one should I buy ? Kacar stats are better, he is cheaper (12M), but older and has only 10 at Stamina, while Sissoko maybe has worst stats and is more expensive (16M) but is younger and has 18 in stamina. I also have money to buy Annan and one of those two.

This is my team, as you can see made a lot of changes.
i strongly recommend sissoko and he also improves much more than kacar. kacar has pretty low concentration (8?) and poor stamina. sandro is also pretty good for this role :D

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Hi i am playing with manchester city and i have a problem with buying good RB.
Micah Ricards is preety good,but his poor crosses dont go with my attacking mentality...I am playing 4-2-4 or 4-3-3 formation.I bought De Rossi and Jovetic i have 47 mil more....
I wanted to buy Maycon,Ramos,Lahm,Daniel Alves,Ashley Cole,Evra but they dont want to come....Simply they are not interested..So any sugestions in buying my sidebacks?
get rafinha and chretien. they are more realistic targets and wont cost you too much.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Im liverpool 2nd Season , won the FA Cup and League.
Should i sell Aquilani? He only made 5 appearances last year.
i've heard good things about him tbh. but sell him if he's not in your plans to generate some decent revenue

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

11 Mil to spend Need a Good AML OR AMR
If they have good potential but can perform fairly well e.g. Adam Johnson has good potential but plays well already at top flight football in my Arsenal team 1st season (started again)
diego buonanotte, dentinho, zezinho, radja nainggoian, loric remy. :D

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Right ive just started a new season with aston villa, you get 3.4m :@ which i find pretty strange is in real life the villa are quite rich :\, i am going to sell heskey, and send a few players out on loan e.g. delfounso, delph, bannan, albrighton and clark, basically all my hot prospects,

i did do a season once before and in january and the next pre season market i get about 40m in all off the management, so i can buy expensive players, i just have to have them on a 48 months payback policy which will not be a problem, but i have planned on getting a pre signed vagner love for august 2010 but i need a good out and out goalscorer for my 2009/2010 season,

any ideas please? :)

and shall i nick van der varrt of the transfer market?

Thanks a lot.
dont get vagner love cos i got him but then couldnt field him due to the fact that he cant play for more than 2 clubs in a year and ended up selling him at a loss. im sure other strikers like dzeko, acquafresca, gignac would do well for you and are worth considering. van der vaart would be good for you as i doubt aston villa have a lot of creative players. also, i think you would get an additional 20m in mid season to spend as this is what i got previously

Right now i need a decent Defensive midfielder or anchor man
please give me a great prem league level player, thanks.

who should I sell? I am FC Barcelona and i want to raise funds for RB,CM,LW/RW.

In the Premier League with Port Vale in 2014. Got £5 million to spend and I badly need a right back and right winger. Any suggestions for a player who can cover both, or 2 cheaper players who are Premiership standard?

Allright guys here's my team right now. I should have arround 25+ Mil. to spend. I got Canales and Golasa already coming in. Just got promoted and i think i need some help. Helan just wont be enough for left Back i guess and goal scoring will be a huge problem again (Otamendi led the team with 20 last year). Jô (one of the guy i usually try to get) isn't available right now :/

haha all of them will cost more than 20M....
Jesus navas might cost evan more than 90M

For Football Manager 2010

Give your squad details,budget and the type of players you would like to buy,age position etc.
recommend signing peter styvar from bristol city good finishing and olivier bernard on a free transfer. r u on first season?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Any Help with notts county got 1 million to spend tell me who to buy and selll please
Im just on my second season with notts county and won league two losing two games in the league unbeaten at home. i would recommend from the players i bought. nathan clarke CB from huddersfield, Olivier Bernard on a free transfer and Brett Pitman from Bournemouth he is in the reserves but is only 30k and finished the season as my top goalscorer with 23 goals very cheap but low stats. and also keep hold of Ben Davies he is one of my best players.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Need a list of decent players my notts co team can get for league one got about 1-2 mill to spend
Im Notts county currently on my second season winning league 2. Make sure to keep Ben davies. Reccomend signing nathan clarke from huddersfield CB brett Pitman from bournemouth
cheap 30k lowe stats but my player of the season getting 23 goals.

Selling Crouch to buy Dentinho... is it worth it? On my 2nd season with Tottenham, I've got Pavlyuchenko (in brilliant form), Edin Dzeko and Crouch. Dzeko is also amazing so crouch is basically a sub, altough he plays great when given a chance also. However, he's 29, and selling him would cover Dentinho's transfer.

Milevsky Or Dzeko.
already got milevsky who perform is awsm,35 goal 20 assists in 52 games.
But mybe dzeko will be betteR?

Back