Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Maybe Salvatore Bocchetti thats the only one i remember rght now

Hi im currently managing palermo season two and have 9million to strengthen my euro push need a steady centre back and a goal scorer any suggestions.
nicolas otamendi, pape diakhate, mark beevers, marek suchy, tore reginiussen (spelling)

Just got promoted with Boro and i need 2 good Strikers and a backup Right Midfielder. Any suggestions? Arround 5-7 Mil. to spend.
Wijaldum (spelling) from fendernoord is a decent right mid, and you might be able to get him on loan, if your in your 1st or 2nd season...try artem milevsky (spelling again) up front, who if your luck you can et for £5m, and sometimes on a free at the end of 2nd season..

Looking for a DM whos a good CM as well..I have around £15m to spend..I'm udinese going into my 3rd season, I have veloso, axel witsel, asamoah and isla, but isla isn't really up to champions league, and my formation is barca style 4-5-1/4-3-3...so i need a defensive midfielder who I can rotate with veloso...I'm thinking about blaise matudi and moussa sissoko, but I'm not sure...thanks

In my game rafael and fabio are absolutely quality just got 37 million for rafael to a.c

Hay, its the beginning of the 4th season with Liverpool and I won the premiership. I currently have 42.6 pounds to buy players with, but I don't know who. This is my lineup so far.

----------------------------Torres------------------------------
----Ivan Rakitic----------------------------Marko Marlin-
--------------------------David Silva------------------------
--------------------------Gerrard-----------------------------
---------------------------Veloso----------------------------
Varges--------Agger--------Zapata----------------Srna
--------------------------- Reina-----------------------------

Most players did well, esp Ivan Rakitic scoring a woping 24 goals through the season. i have backups for almost all players.

Reckon my squad needs boosting up?? I reckon I could do with a few strikers to put as my AML and AMR because I like to play them as inside forwards, narrow and through the middle.

I'm open to any ideas.

playing as Solihull Moors, blue square north, who should i buy/sell, looking to play a 4-3-3 formation, so please recommend dc,mc and st th
for sollihul motors i would go for connor jennings from stalybridge celtic or lee ellington from farsley also barry keeling is good ( DM )

Hi im sporting Lisbon and only start off with like 2 million , advice on selling and buying players desperately needed Thanks :)

I just picked Liverpool FC

I have the January transfer update, But only start of with 2 million,

Who should I buy/sell ?

Thanks.

Hi im sporting Lisbon and only start off with like 2 million , advice on selling and buying players desperately needed Thanks :)

I just picked Liverpool FC

I have the January transfer update, But only start of with 2 million,

Who should I buy/sell ?

Thanks.

IMO You should give more information about your squad and perhaps prefered tactic(?)

GK: Reina
DL: Insua
DC: Carragher
DC: Agger
DR: Johnson
MC: Mascharano
MC: Aqualini
AML: Babel
AMR: Maxi Rodriguez
AMC: Gerrard
ST: Torres

GK: Reina
DL: Insua
DC: Carragher
DC: Agger
DR: Johnson
MC: Mascharano
MC: Aqualini
AML: Babel
AMR: Maxi Rodriguez
AMC: Gerrard
ST: Torres

buy angel di maria :) good crossing and pace
sell off some of your reserves to raise funds :)

try raising funds from voronin, babel, kuyt. They are just not good enough. 4m from voronin, 8m from babel and 10m from kuyt.

QPR - First season, January transfer window £6m, 3rd place - said i would win the league, think I need some strengthening

------------------------R Cerny--------------------
L Naylor----S Campbel----D Stewart-----S Parnaby
-------B Watson-----M Addison----Buzsaky--------
H Saivet----------------------------------------Lee Cook
--------------------------Y Tafer-----------------------

cheers.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Hay, its the beginning of the 4th season with Liverpool and I won the premiership. I currently have 42.6 pounds to buy players with, but I don't know who. This is my lineup so far.

----------------------------Torres------------------------------
----Ivan Rakitic----------------------------Marko Marlin-
--------------------------David Silva------------------------
--------------------------Gerrard-----------------------------
---------------------------Veloso----------------------------
Varges--------Agger--------Zapata----------------Srna
--------------------------- Reina-----------------------------

Most players did well, esp Ivan Rakitic scoring a woping 24 goals through the season. i have backups for almost all players.

Reckon my squad needs boosting up?? I reckon I could do with a few strikers to put as my AML and AMR because I like to play them as inside forwards, narrow and through the middle.

I'm open to any ideas.

Gerrard must be getting on (4th Season)-maybe a replacement/pushing for a spot cover.

Last edited:
this is my Leeds team at the start of the third season... I'm still in championship but I want to get promoted this season
I',m thinking of buying Gary Hooper and Marton Fulop...also Shane Long is on a free I don;t know ... what do you think?

Hi everybody, I'm coaching Newcastle and this is my 2nd season. I've been promoted.
I'm in the winter transfer market and I wanted to know which players I have to buy/sell.
I'm really doing bad, where standing 17th and I really want to stay in the Premier League.

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Holland)

Here's my team:

attachment.php

Start a save with Liverpool , im in the First Season.
Need a AMR
Who to buy and who to sell?

PS. i tried adding Screenies but it took a while to upload.

Back