Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
First Season Man City.. Who should I sell?

And who should I buy? I need a Worldclass Player for 4-3-3!

Who ist better for 4-3-3: Tevez, Adebayor or a transfer?

Need of a cheap creative CM max price 5mill. Im Brimigham. I lost out on Sklejbred he went to Lyon :(

Need of a cheap creative CM max price 5mill. Im Brimigham. I lost out on Sklejbred he went to Lyon :(

Marek Sapara, no more than 1.5m, can play CM or AMC. He is from Rosenborg aswell.

hey.
im playing ganoa (new here at this forum)
Playing goal galore Tactic
4-1-2-1-2
correct formation

DL d.criscito DC Bocchetti DC Esposito\Papalthus somthing DR Tomovic
DMC lukman haruna\zapater
MR Georginio wijnaldum
ML Barry Bannan
AMC Hussine Kharja\Rafel palldinio
Strike-Hernan cerspo Strike-Sergio Flocarri.
GK-M ameilia(awsm)

now who shud i buy?got around 3-8M after selling some old dummies.
Thx very much
And dont give me players that are worth 8M cus teams want much more for them thx :D

Have you got a screen of your squad, it would be easier to look t what you have, then make the judgments from there.

ARGH!
I really can't decide between Turan or Gourcuff
Really need help with this one, fast replies please haha
The player will play predominantly on the left but needs to be good in the right mid role and attacking centre role as well

gourcuff

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I'm starting a new game as Aston Villa. Should I sell Delfouneso?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

never mind me asking. sold Delfouneso and bought Cristaldo

Lol its 2013 i am playing with Juventus and i already dont know who to buy?I have 4-4-2 formation and i have next players:
Gk:Buffon,Diego Rosales
Def:Chiellini,Subotic,Bruno Alves,Otamedni,Criscito,De Ceglie,Rafinja,Labruet(or some like that)
MF:Sissoko,Felipe Melo,Marchisio,Joao Moutinho,D'agostino,Giovinco,Jovetic,Diego,Gourcuff.
FW:Dzeko,Pazzini,Dentihno,Amauri.
Anybody propose me what to buy?I have 60 mil transfer budget...Modric and Aguero are unavailable...

thiago neves/ferrie bodde.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

Lol its 2013 i am playing with Juventus and i already dont know who to buy?I have 4-4-2 formation and i have next players:
Gk:Buffon,Diego Rosales
Def:Chiellini,Subotic,Bruno Alves,Otamedni,Criscito,De Ceglie,Rafinja,Labruet(or some like that)
MF:Sissoko,Felipe Melo,Marchisio,Joao Moutinho,D'agostino,Giovinco,Jovetic,Diego,Gourcuff.
FW:Dzeko,Pazzini,Dentihno,Amauri.
Anybody propose me what to buy?I have 60 mil transfer budget...Modric and Aguero are unavailable...
you can try giuseppe rossi just in case another striker gets injured.

Have you got a screen of your squad, it would be easier to look t what you have, then make the judgments from there.

squadyc.jpg

"hey.
4-1-2-1-2
correct formation

MR Georginio wijnaldum
ML Barry Bannan
GK-M ameilia(awsm)

Thx very much
And dont give me players that are worth 8M cus teams want much more for them thx "

Bristol City- First Season

Looking for a creative centre mid, a quick rightwinger and a target man striker all good enough for first team.

Budget of around 500k each. Can be from any nation.

i play as O.Lyonnais, my second season, i've got enough money to spend, and a problem...toulalan has injured himself and should be out for a very long time, and I need a replacement for him quickly, possibly young DM or MC, future star or sth like that! I wanna hear your suggestions, thanks!

SiSoko is awsm,if he havnt been bought yet,u shud get him for 15-20M

squadyc.jpg

"hey.
4-1-2-1-2
correct formation

MR Georginio wijnaldum
ML Barry Bannan
GK-M ameilia(awsm)

Thx very much
And dont give me players that are worth 8M cus teams want much more for them thx "

anyone pls (:?

Just got promoted with Boro and i need 2 good Strikers and a backup Right Midfielder. Any suggestions? Arround 5-7 Mil. to spend.

Hi there. I'm going to play an online game against a friend and my honor depends on it :P
I'm going to play with Porto, and I'd like to know who you think I should buy. I will play in a 4-1-3-2 tactic, and the current starting eleven is:

GK- Helton
CD- Bruno Alves Rolando
LD- Alvaro Pereira
RD- Jorge Fucile
CM- Meireles
AMR- Belluschi
AML- Rodriguez
AMC- Guarin
ST- Falcao
ST- Hulk

Which position do you think I should reinforce?

Cheers

Just got promoted with Boro and i need 2 good Strikers and a backup Right Midfielder. Any suggestions? Arround 5-7 Mil. to spend.
Firstly i'd take a look at who's up for sale and who's contract is running out.

Hi im currently managing palermo season two and have 9million to strengthen my euro push need a steady centre back and a goal scorer any suggestions.

Back