Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hey I'm currently Banstead in a level 9 league I need good players for nearly every position I don't have any transfer money so looking at free transfers any idead cheers!

I'm Chelsea and I have sold Joe Cole and Bought Iaquinta, Cassano and Obasi and I was wondering who I could buy in defence

I am with FC Barcelona season 2 and I need beckup for dani alves(RB),LB instead of abidal

Sorry people, I cannot work out how to post a picture of my full club so have had to type it out:
GKs
Luigi Sepe - this is a massive issue. Had an offer from Bayern for £9m for Vilar, which I could not turn down, then realised that I had already (unknowingly) agreed a fee of £1.4m for De Sanctis as part of a loan deal!!!!

DEFs
Paolo Cannavaro
Fabiano Santacroce
Hugo Campagnaro
Matteo Contini
Salvatore Aronica
Leandro Rinaudo

MIDs
Manuele Blasi
MIchele Pazienza
Luca Cigarini
Walter Gargano
Mariano Bogliacino
Roberto De Zerbi
Igor Zofcak
Jesus Datolo
Pia
Alex
Marek Hamsik

ATTs
Ezequiel LAvezzi
Fabio Quagliarella
Erwin Hoffer
German Denis

I am at the start of the second season having finished 12th (dreadful last 4 games). Any ideas on where I can really strengthen or who I could afford to get rid of??

My budget is £41.45m remaining but also need to try and get the best out of Hamsik playing the GG 2010 tactiv.

Any help / ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Sorry people, I cannot work out how to post a picture of my full club so have had to type it out:
GKs
Luigi Sepe - this is a massive issue. Had an offer from Bayern for £9m for Vilar, which I could not turn down, then realised that I had already (unknowingly) agreed a fee of £1.4m for De Sanctis as part of a loan deal!!!!

DEFs
Paolo Cannavaro
Fabiano Santacroce
Hugo Campagnaro
Matteo Contini
Salvatore Aronica
Leandro Rinaudo

MIDs
Manuele Blasi
MIchele Pazienza
Luca Cigarini
Walter Gargano
Mariano Bogliacino
Roberto De Zerbi
Igor Zofcak
Jesus Datolo
Pia
Alex
Marek Hamsik

ATTs
Ezequiel LAvezzi
Fabio Quagliarella
Erwin Hoffer
German Denis

I am at the start of the second season having finished 12th (dreadful last 4 games). Any ideas on where I can really strengthen or who I could afford to get rid of??

My budget is £41.45m remaining but also need to try and get the best out of Hamsik playing the GG 2010 tactiv.

Any help / ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!

P.S. I also have Dodo on loan as a left back but he is not showing on my team screen!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! And, also have Nicola Navarro as a GK (just put in my first team squad from the reserves)

hi guys :)
i'm liverpool in my first season using the original patch
it's the start of the season, got around 2 million to spend; could raise £10 to £15 through the sales of babel and lucas, but who would you suggest buying (names) in order to strenthen. Thanks a lot!

hi guys :)
i'm liverpool in my first season using the original patch
it's the start of the season, got around 2 million to spend; could raise £10 to £15 through the sales of babel and lucas, but who would you suggest buying (names) in order to strenthen. Thanks a lot!

cheap backup striker like chamkh or someone. and a central/defensive midfielder like veloso because aquilani is injured at the start. :)

Hi, i'm playing as Birmingham City and im looking for a striker and a left back.
I'm in the first season january transfer window.
need a quick striker with good finishing and a quick full back with good defensive and attacking attributes.
any suggestions?
also, i have about 12mil budget

Last edited:
Hi
Machester United, second season
Need a quality rotation striker
Young and very high potential
thanks

Im Bordeaux, 1st season.
Need a good, starting team right midfielder for 3-4 million!

you can try Eduardo Salvio

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Hi, i'm playing as Birmingham City and im looking for a striker and a left back.
need a quick striker with good finishing and a quick full back with good defensive and attacking attributes.
any suggestions?

jonathan cristaldo and nicky shorey would be good signings

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Hi
thanks

try matias defederico

Hi
thanks
alberto paloschi, robert acquafresca, romelo lukaku

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

any suggestions?
st: amr zaki, salvador cabanas, artem milveskyi (not sure if he's willing to join you though)
lb: joe mattock, dodo, fausto pinto, tim de cler

you can try Eduardo Salvio

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

jonathan cristaldo and nicky shorey would be good signings

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

try matias defederico

Salvio is worse then plasil...I've got kalou on loan from chelsea instead!

Im playing as Man Utd, there are a number of options I have for my squad which do you think is best. Bare in mind though I like to make one marquee signing at least to add some star quality to my team.
I want to add another striker - ive sent machaeda and welbeck out on loan so I can play with star strikers.
Im considering either Balotelli - around 38M, Villa - 56M or maybe just buy Alexis Sanchez as a cheaper option - though its likely he'll be 20M+
Also I need a left midfielder so I was thinking of going for David Silva - 36M or Luca Modric 29M, I've sold Nani and Ji-Sung.
I also was considering Dzagoev - 11M and Moutinho 12.5M for my CM and selling Hargreaves.
I also need a right back, but I'm not willing to spend stupid money for one - im thinking sub 20M is a fair price if the talent is there and they are young.

Any advice?

Hargreaves becomes an excellent right-back if you retrain him.

Still paying as Napoli - need a right midfielder with good dribbling and crossing with pace and acceleration as a bonus.

Any takers?

Still paying as Napoli - need a right midfielder with good dribbling and crossing with pace and acceleration as a bonus.

Any takers?

You may want to look at these players: Giuliano, Eduardo Salvio, Georginio Wijnaldum (can play on the right even though he's a natural left), Adem Ljajic.

I'm currently playing as At. Madrid, using a very rigid 4-4-2 formation. Came 2nd in league last year, this year looking to build on that. Last season I usually played
Asenjo
Mario( a youth player from Villareal), Bruno Alves, Alvero Dominguez, Antonio Lopez,
Simao, Joao Moutinho, Camacho,(also Raul Garcia in centre mid) Reyes
Sergio Aguero, Diego Forlan.

The only changes I made to the squad last season was bought Mario, Joao Moutinho and Bruno Alves and sold Maxi Rodriguez, Luis Perea, Paolo, Ibra and Keko. Also I currently have a budget of £36 million. Thanks for any help. Almost certainly looking to bring in atleast 1 fullback, possibly another (Mario has 2 and a half stars potential, possibly 3 stars, should i stick with him on the right for another season or put in at. madrid B side?). Definately need a new left back and a left midfielder. ( I was possibly thinking Miguel Torres and Yury Zhirkov)

Last edited:
Back