Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I am Chelsea

Selling Ballack and Deco and potentially Kalou, bringing in Hamsik and Gourcuff as replacements. Contemplating Giovinco and retraining as an attacking right winger.

Want to bring in at least 2 strikers. Hulk is an almost definate (bought him a few times before on FM10 and PES10 and LOVE him), so looking for another potential forward, under 24. Been looking at Ediz Dzeko (Wolfsburg), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Toulouse), Fernando Llorente (Athletic), Guiseppe Rossi (Villareal) or Lukas Podolski (Koln). Also contemplated Mauro Zarate (Lazio) but he and Rossi look like they will be £35-45 million + and not really willing to spend that much unless they are a cert...

Bought Dzeko on a previous save but wasn't impressed, Gignac was alright...has anyone got experience with any of these guys? Or can anyone suggest someone better?

welli have don t managed chelsea but maybe u can buy Antonio Cassan frm sampdoria

Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Prague is only 17 has decent ratings and can be brought for 6-7 Million don't know how he improves in the future though.

Hi
Machester United, second season
Need a quality rotation striker
Young and very high potential
thanks

I got Keirrison in my second season for 4.3 m pounds and he scored 30+ goals from the bench.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

I am Chelsea

Selling Ballack and Deco and potentially Kalou, bringing in Hamsik and Gourcuff as replacements. Contemplating Giovinco and retraining as an attacking right winger.

Want to bring in at least 2 strikers. Hulk is an almost definate (bought him a few times before on FM10 and PES10 and LOVE him), so looking for another potential forward, under 24. Been looking at Ediz Dzeko (Wolfsburg), Andre-Pierre Gignac (Toulouse), Fernando Llorente (Athletic), Guiseppe Rossi (Villareal) or Lukas Podolski (Koln). Also contemplated Mauro Zarate (Lazio) but he and Rossi look like they will be £35-45 million + and not really willing to spend that much unless they are a cert...

Bought Dzeko on a previous save but wasn't impressed, Gignac was alright...has anyone got experience with any of these guys? Or can anyone suggest someone better?

I'm playing with Chelsea too and if you want a certain hit, i can only suggest Aguero but he'll probably cost 52 million. Keirrison from Barcelona is pretty cheap unless your in the first season, if so i'd give more chances to Sturridge..... develops fast and scored 14 gls in 18 starts for me 1st season

Okay thx mate! Was thinking of Mutu as well even though he's 33 on my game now.

Playing with zaragoza, first season, using Goals Galore, need a cheap target man?!

i sold anelka to milan for 12 m and buy ibrahimovich from barca for 188m.this is my 4 seson.ibrahimovich isn't so well player..15 games 3 goals but drogba is incredible in 13 games 17 goals..me need a ST for replace ibrahimovich???any ideas???:(

Re-building A.C Milan, got a fair few long term replacements, but still in need of more:

(Long term being anywhere from 16-23)

I am after, cheapish GK, LB, RB, DM, AM, ST

Also looking for a CB 26-28 who could replace nesta in a season or so.

Thankyou :)

Re-building A.C Milan, got a fair few long term replacements, but still in need of more:

GK - Khune, Enyeama, Ochoa

RB and LB - Diego Renan, Dodo

DM - Sandro, Ignacio Camacho

AM - Sergio Canales, Dudu, Diego Costa

ST - Tomas Necid, Iker Muniain, Daniel Villalva, Yannis Tafer, Paloschi, Romelo Lukaku

i need a cheap RB!! i already have rafinha... reveillere, clerc or iraiola are good options?

In my 3rd season with Boro in the Prem, bought Vanden Borre & Adam Matthews for right back but neither have been any good, any advice on some1 to buy?

Im AC Milan fan, and i suggest you:

GK-Federico Marchetti, Steve Mandanda or Hugo Lloris
RB-Mattia Cassani or Jonathan
LB-Filipe or Gareth Bale
DM-Moussa Sissoko
AM-Javier Pastore or Hernanes
ST-Edin Dzeko

Replace for Nesta-try with Bruno Alves or David Luiz

do you think 13.5mil is worth it for axel witsel? if not can you recomend anybody who is of same or better quality?

his value is only 3.7mil so seems a bit step though his last season he got an average rating of 7.97 scoring 19. i checked and only 1 came from a pen so that is quite good though the belgian league isnt the greatest.

im an enlish team who has just won the premiership if that helps. got 37 mil in bank but have been given 79 mil transfer budget :S dont want to blow it all and go into debt though

help would be appreciated

Last edited:
there is better mate,

gourcuff, ander, ananidze, vukcevic

for that price there are many options.

i always like the two young lyon boys pjanic(although can be expensive)
and if you get him early and train him well clement grenier turns awesome. also alexandre coeff or eden hazard

Back