Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
thanks i love gourcuff but he is at fc bayern so no chance.

and i completly forgot about pjanic. just put in a 12mil bid for him. he is worth 8.5

are they both free transfers? if so then i dont see the harm in signing them as back up to ched evans

I need a striker for Stoke city 1st season. Have around 6 million to spend.

Preferably tall and fast and no younger than 25, thanks

I desperately need a new goal keeper. All of my targets like adler, neuer, lloris, asenjo, mandana refused to join my sunderland team, which is weird cuz I won euro cup last season and i think my team reputation should be enough to attract them. I got 60 mil but I dont know what to do with it cuz I already have a perfect team except for the goal keeper. Gordon kept making stupid mistakes and sometimes cost me the game. Any idea about good goal keepers

Just started with Milan their and god they have a very poor aging squad,
I need a GK, RB, LB, and a RM. Have 13 Million the spend ( Who should I sell to increase this? )

hey i signed sakho 6 months ago for 19.25mil and now real madrid want him. just turned down an offer of 28.5mil. just wonderin what would you accept? and who would you get as a replacment?

i dont massively need the money either

parkin90 - i've just literally tried to sign sakho, thats weird...i've had a 24 m bid turned down by lyon as they want 62 m!! can u believe it!! He's still only 21/22? as well!! Madness, looks like you bought at the right time.

Im scratching for a left back at the moment, aurelio's getting skinned all the time and i can't leave all the responisibilty on insua. I had dodo on another game for 3 seasons but really didn't like him. I want someone around their mid 20's like. ANY IDEAS people?? I've got around £25m left as i've just brought canales & about 9 promising 16-18yr olds...

thanks i think ill end up keepin him as he is amazin

as for your leftback situation i recently had similar problem and went for vargas but was also advised to try and get kolarov. however marcelo from real madrid is a great attacking lb and criscito is also great and wont be too dear if playing for genoa. hope this helps

also i have just lost canales to OM for free!!! as he wanted a new challenge so wouldnt accept a new contract.

sound, i'll have a look at them when im next on. yeah im in the same boat with pepe reina on mine. someone suggested ''ask reina who you should sign'' or ''ask player to recommend staff member'' reina came back with 'david villa' i was like, yeah, great...£120m buy out only just signed a new deal and he's 29 at the mo' so no chance i'm signing him.

Hey, im in second season with A.C milan and need to replace my golden oldies, in need of LB, RB, CB, 2 x DM, 1 x AMC, 2 x MC 1 x GK

just found out, 103 Million, i want to spend as little as pobbile on long term targets though, but if i have to spend it all so be it :)

RB: Gokhan Gonul
CB: Otamendi MUST BUY
DM: Poli
MC: Hamsik
AMC: Gourcuff
GK: Akinfeev/Lloris/Asenjo

Can't think of many more at the moment XD

Thanks, will take a look at them! I forgot to add i'm after a prolific goalscorer, somewhere between 23-26

Lasha Salukvadze

should i buy him for hull for 1.1 mill?
they wont go any lower, i put an enquiry in they said 600k, i bid 600k and then they asked for 1.3 mill :\
but they've accepted 1.1 mill
worth it?

dzeko is a better all round player imo, i normally deploy him as a complete forwars/support

Back