Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
you should look at srna if you still need a rb. also scout christian ansaldi and see what your scouts say. he turns out very well in some games. he can play both rb and lb.
also play dzeko as a target man for best results. and if you put him to challenge gk in corners he will get you many goals as his aerial ability is amazing.

Right i am burton albion need a Quality CB to loan 1st season with no money left any suggestion guys?

Right i am burton albion need a Quality CB to loan 1st season with no money left any suggestion guys?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f86/burton-cb-t31016.html

Hi all any suggestions for a good quality CB for Burton Albion in coca cola league 2 currently in 1st place and want to maintain the quality. All the time i make silly mistakes at the back which could be prevented by having a quality CB..

Thank you and any suggestions would be really helpful |)|)|)

dont double post please. :@

Rio gotta go

who should i sell. i am man utd and i want to raise funds for mata :)

Dude it has to be Rio all the others are a reasonlable age, Rio would fetch 18+ million. Add another 7 million onto that and you should get him.

Dzagoev from CSKA is immense wonderkid btw! Have a look!

Last edited by a moderator:
just started a game with Preston and Falkirk, who should I buy because I know who to sell

Madrid offered 22m for Van Persie, hes been pretty good for me, getting 23 goals last season
Although i thought with that 22m i could bag someone of similar talent and save some cash, ie Hulk but they are looking 20m for Hulk :l

Basically its a swap RVP for Hulk, what to do? :l
i play 4-2-3-1 but may change to 4-2-2-2 because i just bought cardozo too

Last edited by a moderator:
Madrid offered 22m for Van Persie, hes been pretty good for me, getting 23 goals last season
Although i thought with that 22m i could bag someone of similar talent and save some cash, ie Hulk but they are looking 20m for Hulk :l

Basically its a swap RVP for Hulk, what to do? :l
i play 4-2-3-1 but may change to 4-2-2-2 because i just bought cardozo too
which season are you in? i would get rid of van persie sooner or later as he's gonna hit 30 soon. hulk would be a decent replacement and much younger as well. thus, i would suggest that you sell van persie before his value starts to drop.

I would sell Dosenna. You could prob get a further 9 mil for him. If your buying Jovetic for LM then I would sell Babel. Hope that helps chum.

hey im sunderland, budget around 13.5 million considering sellng jones and richardson, i tend to think more attacking which leads to me geetting beat to much, ammm ive foudn tht barnetta from leverkusen is gd and rossi is brilliant, thanks for any help

I'm at Arsenal with 54 million to spend. In need of a quality keeper, a midfield partner for Cesc and right winger

hey im sunderland, budget around 13.5 million considering sellng jones and richardson, i tend to think more attacking which leads to me geetting beat to much, ammm ive foudn tht barnetta from leverkusen is gd and rossi is brilliant, thanks for any help

Try Angel Di Maria as well (H)

I'm at Arsenal with 54 million to spend. In need of a quality keeper, a midfield partner for Cesc and right winger

GK - Neuer, Enyeama, Ochoa, Khune

CM - Vukcevic, Moutinho
*I used to play Denilson and Fab together and it turns out that Denilson scored and assisted even more than Fab.

RM - Jesus Navas, Arda Turan, Thiago Neves, Gourcuff, Alexis Sanchez

i have jst started a game with valencia only got about 650k to spend but will sell players to make about 10-15 mil who should i sign with tht, any position?

I'm FSV Frankfurt and am in need of a good central defender and left back.
Budget £0
Around 6k space in wages.
Any suggestions.

Jorge Andrade - Central Defender Free Transfer
Peter Masilela - Left Back Bid £0 they will accept - Maccabi Haifa

i signed otamendi for sunderland he went straight into my team and got a 7.4 av. rating for the season not bad for 20 year old

GK - Neuer, Enyeama, Ochoa, Khune

CM - Vukcevic, Moutinho
*I used to play Denilson and Fab together and it turns out that Denilson scored and assisted even more than Fab.

RM - Jesus Navas, Arda Turan, Thiago Neves, Gourcuff, Alexis Sanchez

Thanks (H) . The partnership with Denilson didn't really work since he gave away too many free kicks and got sent off a few times. So I sold him to Sunderland for 12.5 million

i have jst started a game with valencia only got about 650k to spend but will sell players to make about 10-15 mil who should i sign with tht, any position?

I believe you need to strenghten your defence and buy another striker as well (H)

want to sell some barca players to raise some funds,want ronaldo, who should i sell

Maybe you can sell Milito, Abidal, Keita.

Thanks (H) . The partnership with Denilson didn't really work since he gave away too many free kicks and got sent off a few times. So I sold him to Sunderland for 12.5 million

No prob mate! (H) You sold Denilson :(

Back