Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I have around 9.5 million to spend, first season in prem just got promoted, grabs soem free transfers to make up the numbers, but really im after a striker who can bang the goals in (Im playing direct this season)

Also maybe another RB and id like a nice winger to play the inside forward role.

Thank you

I have £3m to spend on a goalkeeper who is happy to play as a back up to Rob Green (ie just sit on the bench the whole time, and I'm West Ham) but who is also a good keeper to call on if need be. Not too expensive please. Real example would be Ross Turnbull at Chelsea

One question folks.. currently I'm playing an game with Udinese, I need wing backs, I have a budget off 15m €, can you recommend me players on this positions? Thanks.

I have £3m to spend on a goalkeeper who is happy to play as a back up to Rob Green (ie just sit on the bench the whole time, and I'm West Ham) but who is also a good keeper to call on if need be. Not too expensive please. Real example would be Ross Turnbull at Chelsea

Khune, Luis Guilherme

One question folks.. currently I'm playing an game with Udinese, I need wing backs, I have a budget off 15m €, can you recommend me players on this positions? Thanks.

Dodo, Corchia, Tomecak

In my 2nd season with Fiorentina, I'm going to target a small pacey striker in the off season to play off Dzeko - Gilardino is a good player but if played with Dzeko my forward line lacks pace.

Any suggestions?

Budget: Estimating around 50m like I got this season.

Aguero ^^

Anyway, try Zarate. You should get him for 50m though.

Another : Wellington, Hulk, Paloschi (if he's good enough). Many u culd buy for 50m.

Striker

Heres an outsider
Agbonlahor?
Walcott?
You could also give anelka a try or podolskis quite quick
But hey theyre my cheap options for ya
I recommend Pazzini for my Aston Villa he cost around 13 million and scored 24 in 22 so far
Very good when used as advanced forward or complete striker
And if all else fails you can always depend on hulk

i'm playing manchester united, i'm searching for DR(full back), any recommend who should i buy with 99 M?

just started with everton. need fast striker

also who sould i sell

if i want a left side inside forward, should i get eden hazard, alexis sanchez, toni kroos or wait for franck ribery and hope to get him cheap? i'm man utd btw. any other suggestions for inside forward AMR?

Last edited:
ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)
look at this moron. u can get dani alves for that price and he is a **** of a lot better!!

Need an italian right full back (an attacking one) allready tried Santon. Suggestions?

You can try Cassani from Palermo,he`s not too expensive,and played good for me in my Lazio save

Back