Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Searching for GK and ST for Manchester United. A have ~40M € transfer budget. Thanks!

Oh, i'm sorry! It's the first season around end of September! And I'm with the 10.2 patch and with a Transfer Update January v3(???) somthing like that :D
Thanks for the help!

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell
I'm not sure if he is a right back or not but Anyukov from Zenit st petersburg for about 15-20m is alright if you have money

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

werder bremens misimovic, signed him for villa in my first season and the scout said he was 2 and a half stars, that must be why he got 15 assists and 20 goals and helped me win the carling cup.

hes a attackin mid play him behind striker as a inside foward!
how much did you get him for

hi im at the start of the 2nd season with spurs and i need a right mid. im using the 10.3 patch and i've got up to 25 mil to spend. i 'd settle for someone who'd do for like a season because bentley and lennon just dont make the cut.

hi im at the start of the 2nd season with spurs and i need a right mid. im using the 10.3 patch and i've got up to 25 mil to spend. i 'd settle for someone who'd do for like a season because bentley and lennon just dont make the cut.

can`t understand why Lennon isn`t making the cut mate but Bentley is understantable. Here are some signins you can thing about mate.

Ricardo Quaresma - Inter Milan.
Esteben Granero - Real Madrid.
Wesley Sneijder - Inter Milan.
Mauro Camoranesi - Juventus.

Camoranesi maybe 33 but trust me he is great and cos of his age you can get him at a cut price.

hope these help mate.8-|

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

i am playing as west brom in my first season

so far my team is:

carson
zuiverloon jara olsson mattock
mulumbu
dorans ramsey(on loan)

slory vela(on loan)
fleck

subs include
tamas
paulo henrique(20 yr old brazilian)
thomas
capi(bought fr 500k)

have 5m for players

wud prob prefer a new gk but all positions considered

not a bad side there in all fairness but i`ve got some signings you can make mate from when i was West Brom i got them up threw the automatic place.

Chidi Odiah - 1.5m
Christian Kalvenes - 300k
Macheda - Loan (Manchester United)
Wayne Henderson - 45k (GK)
Fran Merida - Loan (Arsenal)
Aaron McLean - 450k (Peterborough)

hope these help mate

cheers mate i think i'll go for granero. if a players not natual but accomplished at righ mid, like sneijder, should you just train him at right mid for a bit an it'l be fine or should i go for a natural right sided player? coz i fancied going for turan arda but i wasn't keen on him as he wasn't natural right.

cheers mate i think i'll go for granero. if a players not natual but accomplished at righ mid, like sneijder, should you just train him at right mid for a bit an it'l be fine or should i go for a natural right sided player? coz i fancied going for turan arda but i wasn't keen on him as he wasn't natural right.

tbh with you mate as long as there accomplished there they will be ok but yeah i would say a natural right sided midfeilder would do better but if not you can always train him or change him to make foward runs.

i am playing as west brom in my first season

so far my team is:

carson
zuiverloon jara olsson mattock
mulumbu
dorans ramsey(on loan)

slory vela(on loan)
fleck

subs include
tamas
paulo henrique(20 yr old brazilian)
thomas
capi(bought fr 500k)

have 5m for players

wud prob prefer a new gk but all positions considered

what patch are you using? if you use the 10.3 then you could get balotelli on loan for like 1 or 2 mil.

You are spending £102M on a right-back :O Jesus are you off you head if you look around i am sure you can find a good right-back if you just look

he' right cos richards is mint and he'd cost about 20m maybe so basically maicon is n point cos he also gonna get to 30 pretty fast and richards is only like 22

could anyone tell me who to buy for a blue sqaure premier team. sigh, loan or any players i can get free. i have about 20k if that.

being a blue square teams rather annoying mate so i`ve got some good signings for you..

Alacsander Prijovic - (Loan) not sure on spelling there:S)
Marc Joseph - Very Cheap (good blue square player)
Terry Gornell - Loan
John Akinde - Loan (Bristol City)
Joe Edwards - Loan (Bristol City)
Jermaine Johnson - Loan (Derby County)
Mark Dudley - Loan (Derby County)

that should be enough if you want any more message back mate..

Ok, I'm Liverpool and I went to buy Jovetic for £4m and Lucas - They accepted however Lucas rejected this contract. Now whenever I go to bid for him, they want about £25-30m for the lad and because I am Liverpool I only have £2m to spend! However I have raised a further 13million... Is there anyone you'd recommend selling so I could buy him? I have already sold Voronin and Babel. Kuyt perhaps? Thanks in advance.

I sold Babel, Voronin and Dossena, and still didnt have enough. Think City ended up buying him for like £17m. Ended up getting a few loan signings in and then bought Hernanes in January. Keep Kuyt btw, 39 goals in the season he got for me.

Sorry for being at wrong thread.
Lazio, first season. Remaining transfer budget, 3m. Can be added by adjusting wages.
Having two goalkeeper, Muslera and Bizzarri. They are quite decent for serie A, but definitely not the best. For those reasons, should I got Vilar or another goalkeeper, and sell one of Muslera or Bizzarri? or should i play muslera and build for the future?

Edit : patch 10.3

Last edited:
Anyone got any decent freebies for League 2? I'm Lincoln on 10.3 patch. Can't seem to use usual freebies e.g. Soley - his stats have dropped massively! Only allowed 1 more loan signing - 3 u21 already used - decided to go for matt ritchie from pompey

I need a new Goalkeeper for Dundee since Douglas is getting on a bit and Soutar is... well **** XD He won't handle the SPL next season. Few restrictions

-- Should be relatively young
-- Should be cheap, under £500,000
-- Should have either their main nationality or other nationality as British, seeing as I edited the Scottish leagues so that only British players are allowed to play.

Thanks if you help :)

Edit: 10.3 patch, 2nd Season in :P

Corinthians, 500k TB, looking for left wing back, age not a problem as long as good for the league, i'm aiming for champs.

i am athletico madrid in the beggining of the year 2011 i have a BIG sqaud i have no money left any ideas who to buy/sell is there a quicker way of showing you my squad rather than writing down all the names ?

Back