Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
hi everyone im Chelsea i have brought Rooney and messi for Chelsea but i don't know any good strikers to get but i am thinking of getting aguëro but i don't know if he well fit the team.what do you think

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

hi im chelsea i have brought Rooney and messi but don't know another good player to buy any recommendations reply to me abot 21 - 25 years of age

Im Aston Villa and Real Madrid Want To Buy Ashley Young From Me For 17m He Wants To Leave, so im gonna try and push for 23 m + from them, is there a good substitute for ashley young that i could sign for about 5 - 17m he is a cracking LW and i don't wanna sell him but if there is someone else then yes i will sell him,

Thank You Guys.

Hi i av just started a game with northwich in blue sq north have £0 transfer kitty and 8k wage kitty
any tactics or suggestions appreciated

I need some advice who should i buy / sell to improve my squad
I'm in January 2010
thanks

I just started as cheltenham town - anyone know any good league 2 players who I can get for free as I have no money to spend :(

I need some advice who should i buy / sell to improve my squad
I'm in January 2010
thanks
If you can find an upgrade for Vermaelen at the other center-back position, I'd say go for it and sell him off. Then again, it depends on what kind of preferences you have...I like having tall, imposing center-backs patrolling the box myself. But if Vermaelen has the same aerial prowess in the game as he does RL...it's up to you, mate. I think you can find a better player than him somewhere.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

hi everyone im Chelsea i have brought Rooney and messi for Chelsea but i don't know any good strikers to get but i am thinking of getting aguëro but i don't know if he well fit the team.what do you think

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

hi im chelsea i have brought Rooney and messi but don't know another good player to buy any recommendations reply to me abot 21 - 25 years of age
May I suggest Mario Balotelli from Inter for ya. The first thing I did when I started my Chelsea game was purchase him and I got him for less that I was expecting to. He's only 18, but he's got the size and technical proficiency that I want from a good striker; he was tied for the Premier League lead in goals before he went down with a bad injury. But I'm thinking after you've gone out and spent all that money, it might not be such a good idea unless you've made a killing on transferring out your previous forward line (Drogba and Anelka...maybe Kalou/J. Cole/Deco or a combination of the three as well?) for Rooney and Messi.

As for Kun, that all depends on what kind of tactics you are using. If you're playing with a 3-man front line, you could get away with putting Messi as an AMC with Rooney and Aguero as your strikers. But again, that depends on the tactics you run as well as your personnel preferences.

Starting a save as Birmingham, not sure if i should sell or keep Larsson? Does anyone think they need to improve anywhere else apart from left back. I got 27m by the way

anyone know any good central midfielders for manchester united ? willing to pay 25 m plus some players thankyou:)

If you can find an upgrade for Vermaelen at the other center-back position, I'd say go for it and sell him off. Then again, it depends on what kind of preferences you have...I like having tall, imposing center-backs patrolling the box myself. But if Vermaelen has the same aerial prowess in the game as he does RL...it's up to you, mate. I think you can find a better player than him somewhere.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

cheers mate thanks for the advice

Hi Im Porto atm need a new Defensive Midfielder to Replace Fernando got a budget of 2.7m but could sell players to raise more funds for a slightly more exspensive player and if you think so what player here is my team

Last edited:
for a replacement for almunia who should i get

Lloris
Mandanda
Adler
or other

not akinfeev as i cant afford him right now

thanks in advance

Looking for a quality attacking midfielder, want him to be able to assist and score goals. Got a big budget

Thanks

Hello I've just started my second season with Sheffield Wed's and have been promoted to the prem

now been given a kitty of £15.75m and wage kitty of 180k (90,421 is in use)

I prob need a new keeper, DC, DMC, MC, AML and ST (mainly due to my star striker being unsettled by the bigger prem teams )

any reconmendations ?

thanks

teamsheet.jpg

Looking for a quality attacking midfielder, want him to be able to assist and score goals. Got a big budget

Thanks
javier pastore
toni kroos
yoann gourcuff
marco verratti
alan dzagoev
thiago

Hello I've just started my second season with Sheffield Wed's and have been promoted to the prem

now been given a kitty of £15.75m and wage kitty of 180k (90,421 is in use)

I prob need a new keeper, DC, DMC, MC, AML and ST (mainly due to my star striker being unsettled by the bigger prem teams )

any reconmendations ?

thanks

teamsheet.jpg

GK - Khune, Luis Guilherme
DC - Mathias Jorgensen
DMC/MC - Gunnarsson, Ze eduardo
AML -
ST - Lacina Traore, Jonathan Cristaldo

*Check your transfer list also. There may be some good players.

Hey guys, I'm Liverpool in jan of first season, patch 10.3
In need of an attacking CM, an Alonso replacement...
Somebody to play next to Masch with Gerrard in front of them.
Hamsik for £18mil? Montolivo for about the same?
If one of those two how would you play them? Advanced playmakers? Or someone else?
Thanks

Back