Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I need following for Birmingham City(players who accept contract).

Target Man.
Defensive Mid.
Left winger and Left back..

THANKS!!

44 Mn to spend.. ^^)

I'm looking for a good center-back for my Chelsea squad. He must:

- be young (25 at the oldest)
- be tall (6'2"/188 cm), and above all
- be a good enough player to fit into an elite-level squad

That and I'd prefer not to spend more than £15 million on him as well. Thanks.

-Otamendi[ first name Nicolas, but im not sure]
-You didnt say what year, if first then defs Otaamendi.

I've decided to start a new game as QPR. I was wondering if anyone could give me any good players to get, i have £1.5million to spend!

Playing as Spurs and i have ben wondering cause pavylchenko hasn't been craking in goals should i sell him to Dinamo moscow or Valencia for 10m and buy Pizzaro and a midfielder.
Is this a good idead?

I'm playing as Arsenal and looking for a good defensive midfielder to compete with Song and also a centre-back since Gallas out for 2 months and Senderos isn't enough cover. I have 40 m to spend.

I'm playing as Arsenal and looking for a good defensive midfielder to compete with Song and also a centre-back since Gallas out for 2 months and Senderos isn't enough cover. I have 40 m to spend.

The Centre Back:
Dejan Lovren (patch 10.3) Lyon just finished the 1st season winning the treble. Cant argue with his results playin CB all season
View attachment 47996

Playing as Spurs and i have ben wondering cause pavylchenko hasn't been craking in goals should i sell him to Dinamo moscow or Valencia for 10m and buy Pizzaro and a midfielder.
Is this a good idead?

Try to sell Pavy at a higher price if possible and why would you wanna buy Pizzaro? There are alot of better forwards in the game.

DM - Sandro, Ignacio Camacho

CB - Mathias Jorgensen

I need following for Birmingham City(players who accept contract).

Target Man.
Defensive Mid.
Left winger and Left back..

THANKS!!

44 Mn to spend.. ^^)
target man: kikin fonseka
defensive mid: anthony annan/vukjovic (someone from dinano kiev)/yussuf (same)/leandro somoza
left winger: sergey krivets/thiago neves/diego buonanotte/zezinho
left back: fausto pinto/joe mattock/dodo/tim de cler

target man: kikin fonseka
defensive mid: anthony annan/vukjovic (someone from dinano kiev)/yussuf (same)/leandro somoza
left winger: sergey krivets/thiago neves/diego buonanotte/zezinho
left back: fausto pinto/joe mattock/dodo/tim de cler

Sorry but i have only selected England as nation so Annan and others not available. I have heard in forums that he is tooo good. Please tell me his nation..

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Try Mirel Radoi. He will come for 12-13 Million euros. He can play well in both CB and DM. He is awesome.His main pos. is CB but using him as my DM because Lee Carsley out for 13 Months.. :( Give him a try.. :)

Team: Lyon
Budget: 14 mil
Position: AMC and DC
Info (DC): Needs to have strong tackling and will work well with Burdisso And Dejan Lovren, also needs to be under 23 yrs
Info (AMC) : Got Competition from Pjanic and Ederson. However i will need a good goal scorer to play in behind Dzeko and Lopez

Team: Lyon
Budget: 14 mil
Position: AMC and DC
Info (DC): Needs to have strong tackling and will work well with Burdisso And Dejan Lovren, also needs to be under 23 yrs
Info (AMC) : Got Competition from Pjanic and Ederson. However i will need a good goal scorer to play in behind Dzeko and Lopez
dc: nicolas otamendi/jorgensen (a pretty young cb playing for some danish team but not very good concentration)/danny wilson (rangers youngster)

amc: javier pastore/toni kroos/sergio canales/alan dzagoev

did anyone know how to buy messi from barcelona or cristiano ronaldo from madrid? sorry if this question off topic.

Last edited:
Managing Barcalona. Playing 4-3-3 with toure, xavi and iniesta in mid. Toure out for 5 months with shin splits. Got 20m to spend on cover. any ideas?

dc: nicolas otamendi/jorgensen (a pretty young cb playing for some danish team but not very good concentration)/danny wilson (rangers youngster)

amc: javier pastore/toni kroos/sergio canales/alan dzagoev

Thanks but i went with Cannavaro for abit of experience and then got jovetic :)

Hi Guys. Playing as Boro, need a quality LB to strengthen my defence. Got around £4-5 million to play with, although I'd like to keep a bit of it to buy/loan someone else :)

Oh, and any other quality players for the CCC would be helpful, as I've only really just started playing :)

I recomend Gregory from Sporting CP. I know he doesnt look like much but he plays very well. Ivan Fatic looks a good buy. Or Del Horno for some experience

Back