Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Thanks for all support guys. But decided that I want to start at the bottom. so am starting with stevenage borough in the conference. Budget of 5k. Board want mid table. I want playofs. Any ideas 4 loan signings
Some good Pompey youth players are:
Ward
Pack
KIlbey
Reynolds

I reckon they would join you :)

Obviously just look around the PL clubs, they'll have loads :D

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

??????????????????
I have no idea of second season but how about Brunt, Affelay, Belhadj, Matty Taylor, Richardson and Tomasson, Utaka, Nuno Gomes, Liedson, Postiga, Djalo?

im in my third season with birmingham

just scraped the prem and have around 50 mill to spend with a wage budget of 450k

really unsure who to buy but heres my team

gk:ochoa
lb:dodo
rb:larsson
cb:otamendi
cb:jorgenson
dm:annan
cm:defour
cm:gardner
am:van der varrt
st:milieyski (spelling)
st:benitez

bench

roger johnson
mariga
buanotte
vaughan
jerome
ferguson

think i need to strengthen the squad but mostly i think i need an advanced forward and center mid with good work rate if possible like defour

Edin Dzeko for 31 mil and then get Yoann Gourcuff from Bordeaux

For good center mid
Veloso
Or
Camacho
Adrien shud be nice at that point zuculluni.
Advanced forward u can get aguero,or similar fast pace strikers.
Dzeko is more of target man\Complete forowrd/
Let buanotte play instead of van der vart
I dont know how benitez look like,can u post a screen?

Im doing a database at the mo where you are a team replacing burnley in the prem. You start with no players and a budget of 80 mil to build the whole team. Can i have suggestions who to buy

Looking for a GK to replace Alminua with. In my third season and Almunia is a 2 star player, which wont cut it. Ive tried the better goalies, but they are all very expensive. Im seeking a goalie with 3-3,5 stars. Age not a issue.

Looking for a GK to replace Alminua with. In my third season and Almunia is a 2 star player, which wont cut it. Ive tried the better goalies, but they are all very expensive. Im seeking a goalie with 3-3,5 stars. Age not a issue.

You say youve tried all the usual ones, who exactly? have you tried guillermo ochoa? what about silviu lung jr? oscar ustari?

You say youve tried all the usual ones, who exactly? have you tried guillermo ochoa? what about silviu lung jr? oscar ustari?

I tried the better ones. I will try those out, thanks...

Just finished my first season with Tottenham, Defoe scored 36 in all league games, but Crouch and Pavlyunchenko didn't do well at all! Defoe is playing as poacher, so someone to go up front with him

Just finished my first season with Tottenham, Defoe scored 36 in all league games, but Crouch and Pavlyunchenko didn't do well at all! Defoe is playing as poacher, so someone to go up front with him

what about edin dzeko

Try Cardozo Maybe ? same sort of set up as dzeko

Looking for a DM for Man united in a similar mould to Fletcher. I'm moving Carrick on because I don't use a creative DM, I want back up to Fletch who will work hard when he's picked.

No more than £10m either, would prefer not to break the bank for a back up player.

Last edited:
I seem to be lacking something in my team, I'm already on the lookout for a creative center midfielder player to replace Arteta (as he's injured way too often!) I have £5m left of my budget. I could sell players or offer transfers with monthly installments etc.

And by all means if you think any other area of my team needs strengthening, then let me know!

:)

Looking for a DM for Man united in a similar mould to Fletcher. I'm moving Carrick on because I don't use a creative DM, I want back up to Fletch who will work hard when he's picked.

No more than £10m either, would prefer not to break the bank for a back up player.

try fernando Gago should cost you about 7mil ish

Back