Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Im doing a database at the mo where you are a team replacing burnley in the prem. You start with no players and a budget of 80 mil to build the whole team. Can i have suggestions who to buy
I always like doing 4-2-3-1, so I would advies getting two good DM's, a high goalscoring forward (Dzeko) and a an AM with a good finish. Then looking for a solid defence and attacking wingers. You can pick Gago up for $4 million in the first season (Diarra is also listed at Madrid, but I think he's injured). Hangeland is excellent at CB. I've heard some good reports on Baptista, but I think his wages are quite high. I seem to get alot of my players from teams like Sporting, Atletico, PSV, Wolfsburg, Bremen, so have a look there :)

Also, could you give me a few more details on that database thing? Sounds good and I reckon I'd like to try it :)

Hi,i am playing with Aston Villa.
If someone could tell me what LB to buy at second season,i have about 11.5 mil euros?I am playing 4-4-2 formation...

Fabio as well

"Looking for a DM for Man united in a similar mould to Fletcher. I'm moving Carrick on because I don't use a creative DM, I want back up to Fletch who will work hard when he's picked.

No more than £10m either, would prefer not to break the bank for a back up player."
There is ALOT
Palombo
Sandro-at second-thierd season his class.
I personally use Zucluni and adrien in rotation
Zuclunni is more defensive speed and technichal
Adrien is more off a playmaker DMC MC
Try him,I might be wrong on the name il edit this post with a correct name

I started with udinese and didn't buy any player!first place after 16 games!

im wolves in the first season, sold jarvis for 5.25mil and ward for 1 million and currently trying to sell iwelumo, keogh and elokobi.
currently got around 11 million to spend
any ideas???

im wolves in the first season, sold jarvis for 5.25mil and ward for 1 million and currently trying to sell iwelumo, keogh and elokobi.
currently got around 11 million to spend
any ideas???
1. state your formation
2. let us know your current line up if possible and we'll be able to identify which position requires improvement

hi there, i need a couple of strikers for my Fulham game, season is about to begin and im not at all happy with the ones at the club... looking for a target man and a complete forward, my favourite players for those positions are Grafite and Cardozo but the club cant biuy them, i have around 5M...

help welcomed

I'm Murcia on August 2014.
Have 15 mil.s to spend.
I need a good DM or MC, and I'd prefer a Spanish player.

Any recommendations?

I'm Murcia on August 2014.
Have 15 mil.s to spend.
I need a good DM or MC, and I'd prefer a Spanish player.

Any recommendations?

Javi Garcia from Benfica, Ignacio Camacho from At. Madrid

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

hi there, i need a couple of strikers for my Fulham game, season is about to begin and im not at all happy with the ones at the club... looking for a target man and a complete forward, my favourite players for those positions are Grafite and Cardozo but the club cant biuy them, i have around 5M...

help welcomed

Update, got 9M€ now still looking for both

Some good suggestions but I have to say Beckford
Absolute brilliant striker - 32 goals in my season as Villa and that was after 30 games
Also, Joe Lewis is brilliant if you need a new keeper, altho you may need to send him out on loan

arsenal2q.png

Here's my Arsenal, third season. I have 45M to spend, but I don't want splash everything on new players, I'm not playing with Chelsea or City :P
Who should I buy, who I need to sell? I'm thinking of selling Denilson and Vermaelen, then getting Sandro and a good CB (any advices?) to replace them.

How good does Joe Hart get?

Pretty good.

arsenal2q.png

Here's my Arsenal, third season. I have 45M to spend, but I don't want splash everything on new players, I'm not playing with Chelsea or City :P
Who should I buy, who I need to sell? I'm thinking of selling Denilson and Vermaelen, then getting Sandro and a good CB (any advices?) to replace them.

Don't sell both! Sell Eduardo, Song (replace with Sandro), Diaby and Cannavaro.

CB i recommend Mathias Jorgensen, Mamadou Sakho, Sergiy Krvytsov.

Don't sell both! Sell Eduardo, Song (replace with Sandro), Diaby and Cannavaro.

CB i recommend Mathias Jorgensen, Mamadou Sakho, Sergiy Krvytsov.

You're right with Eduardo, I'll try to get decent money for him, but I need to bring another forward in, cause Lukaku isn't delivering yet and I'm pretty unlucky with injuries. Would you recommend someone cheap, a good substitute for Dzeko and RvP?

Cannavaro is going to retire this season anyway, and he's on a small wage, brought him for free, so I'm not losing anything.

As for Song, Denilson, Sandro and Diaby thing - the problem is Diaby is delivering when needed. Makes a powerful forward run, gives a good cross, scores a screamer from outside of the box, things like that. And his height is important, as he plays next to small players - Cesc and Samir - usually. Denilson on the other hand is average in everything he's doing and he never did anything outstanding when played.
Another story is that I have two CM spots with Fabregas and Hamsik as starters, and Diaby, Ramsey, Lansbury, Crisetig, Roth (fantastic regen) as backup. For DM I have only Song and N'Diaye. Of course I can use Hummels, Denilson and Nordtveit there, but it isn't their natural position and they are poor there. Denilson-Sandro swap will fix three things at a time - 1) I'll get rid of one CM that I don't need for a good money (Zenit gave me 15M pounds for him), 2) I'll have depth at DM and thanks to that 3) I'll have more options at CB, as I'll be able to play Song or NDiaye there while Vermaelen and Hummels are out. I don't trust Nordtveit enough to play him against United or Chelsea for example.

As for Vermaelen, he stays for sure. Just as I wrote the first post, he scored two goals against Atletico just to remind me how good header he is :D

how goods pretty good? good enough to be an arsenal no 1?

I guess not good enough to be Arsenal no.1 but will be good for those mid table teams. He's only a fairly good player on my PSG save.

You're right with Eduardo, I'll try to get decent money for him, but I need to bring another forward in, cause Lukaku isn't delivering yet and I'm pretty unlucky with injuries. Would you recommend someone cheap, a good substitute for Dzeko and RvP?

Cannavaro is going to retire this season anyway, and he's on a small wage, brought him for free, so I'm not losing anything.

As for Song, Denilson, Sandro and Diaby thing - the problem is Diaby is delivering when needed. Makes a powerful forward run, gives a good cross, scores a screamer from outside of the box, things like that. And his height is important, as he plays next to small players - Cesc and Samir - usually. Denilson on the other hand is average in everything he's doing and he never did anything outstanding when played.
Another story is that I have two CM spots with Fabregas and Hamsik as starters, and Diaby, Ramsey, Lansbury, Crisetig, Roth (fantastic regen) as backup. For DM I have only Song and N'Diaye. Of course I can use Hummels, Denilson and Nordtveit there, but it isn't their natural position and they are poor there. Denilson-Sandro swap will fix three things at a time - 1) I'll get rid of one CM that I don't need for a good money (Zenit gave me 15M pounds for him), 2) I'll have depth at DM and thanks to that 3) I'll have more options at CB, as I'll be able to play Song or NDiaye there while Vermaelen and Hummels are out. I don't trust Nordtveit enough to play him against United or Chelsea for example.

As for Vermaelen, he stays for sure. Just as I wrote the first post, he scored two goals against Atletico just to remind me how good header he is :D

Hmm, maybe you can try Lacina Traore, Cristaldo, Vaclav Kadlec or Batuhan Karadeniz.

Back