Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Im managing Man Utd atm and im pretty much on top of the world i havent bought any world class players cause the team is strong enough already...i sold nani to sunderland for around £7 million which was enough money to buy benficas angel di maria the best replacement for ryan giggs who also plays in the middle too just incase and i bought canales as a replacement for paul scholes in future not for shooting but for the passing and techniques obertan and park wouldnt be as classic as how valencia is on the right midfield so i bought Chinedu Obasi from germany his nigerian and has the potential to be as good as ribery, robben, and david silva in case carrick or owen hagreaves arent doing well in the defensive midfield i went to buy angelo palombo from sampdoria, very strong lad he is at that position...i bought rene adler from leverkusen for 30 million worht the moeny after a few games for him to get the hang of epl ...wayne rooney in my team has played 26 matches and has scored 43 goals and im only in december 2009 reason being is that i play him as a poacher and a lone striker in most games my best formation is 4-5-1 but please do not sell berbatov at any cost...he is as much value up front as rio ferdinand is at the central defence...for right back in january transfer window im going for options between rafinha and srna...i wouldnt want to spend my money on right backs who are over 20 million its not worth it at all sometimes u have to just get the best coachign staffs like hambergs Moniz and Berasi from Milan to help the team in those areas and maximise so areas of aspects of the right backs needs to being the best at that position.....i only bought vargas incase evra got injured tbh or maria left wing....if u looking for a striker with good standard in man utd go for rossi or iaquinta...

I'll try it with Kadlec, Eduardo is injured now so I can't sell him, but I'll try to buy Kadlec and then loan him out for 6 months, 'till next transfer window.

Oh, and if you could take a look at my reserves, there are some good players. The question is, who will make it at Arsenal, and who should be sold soon.

arsenal3p.png

Almunia and Djourou are loaned with buy-out clause, 'cause no one wanted to buy them immediately and I don't need them.

hi i need help i am playing as qpr and have about 5mil to spend. im in my second season and just got promoted to the prem. i need a good striker who is at amr zaki's standard. preferably between ages 21 and 28

Tbh, most of your reserves are not good enough for the first team squad. I'll just name a few of them. Hoyte, Bartley, Frimpong, Watt, Murphy are all are surplus to requirements. But i believe they don't eat much of your budget right? Then again, it's up to you to decide whether to keep or sell them. (H)

Best Arsenal Squad:

Villa

Arshavin-Cassono-Walcott

Fabregas-Miguel Veloso

Clichy-Vermalean-Gallas-Sagna

Almunia

Last edited:
Tbh, most of your reserves are not good enough for the first team squad. I'll just name a few of them. Hoyte, Bartley, Frimpong, Watt, Murphy are all are surplus to requirements. But i believe they don't eat much of your budget right? Then again, it's up to you to decide whether to keep or sell them. (H)

I think Bartley looks like a good squad option for the future. But I wonder how will Coquelin, Barazite, Wellington, Ozyakup and Emmanuel-Thomas turn out. They seem promising, especially JET.

I need a CB who is young and full of potential ready to sit on the bench and be backup for a while - any ideas? I have £20m to spend, for west ham

From benfica you have:
David Luiz but he probably wont sit on the bench
Miguel Victor, will be happy in the bench and will be ready to be 1st tema regular in 1 or 2 seasons
Roderick Miranda, just immense once he develops, my fav CB, will be on the bench for 3 or 4 seasons no problem, after that he starts to get annoyed

I think Bartley looks like a good squad option for the future. But I wonder how will Coquelin, Barazite, Wellington, Ozyakup and Emmanuel-Thomas turn out. They seem promising, especially JET.

Maybe you would like to keep those names that you mentioned for a couple of season more and see how they turn out like?

I need a CB who is young and full of potential ready to sit on the bench and be backup for a while - any ideas? I have £20m to spend, for west ham

Mathias Jorgensen or Sergiy Kryvtsov.

All people who want a goalscorer by tafer from lyon on my game for them he has 117 in 82 and im looking to buy him ands he 20:') and anyone know a descent left back??

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

For all looking for defensive midfielders look for sandro internacional 8 and half mill turns out to be one of the best players :)

Hi, i need a Left Winger for liverpool have 7mil to spend. preferably need an experienced player to tutor babel and the like.

Back