Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
All people who want a goalscorer by tafer from lyon on my game for them he has 117 in 82 and im looking to buy him ands he 20:') and anyone know a descent left back??

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

For all looking for defensive midfielders look for sandro internacional 8 and half mill turns out to be one of the best players :)
lb: dodo, joe mattock, alexandr kolarov (spelling), diego renan, jerome boateng, thomas kadar, jeremy helen

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Hi, i need a Left Winger for liverpool have 7mil to spend. preferably need an experienced player to tutor babel and the like.
try thiago neves, abdou trika (spelling), juan arango

Just sold alyc cissokho to barca for 10.5 mil. My budget is 11mil. Can someone reccomend a good replacement preferably under 25 yrs old

Im in 3rd season for west ham, have 10m to spend and need a good young keeper to replace rob green, who is getting on a bit now at 31....

currently i manage arsenal and this is my team. who do you think i schould sell and who to buy? I want one quick defender (pace - accelaration 15-20). Could you suggest someone?

currently i manage arsenal and this is my team. who do you think i schould sell and who to buy? I want one quick defender (pace - accelaration 15-20). Could you suggest someone?
budget? anyway, try simon kjaer, mamadou sakho, nicolas otamendi, sergey krytsov

i would sell rosicky and diaby if i were you

Artem Milevsky - Good finisher like Nistelrooy. You can get him cheaply around 8 million.
Maicon, Torres, and Nicholas Otamendi...

i am in my fifth season, and a a bit struggling, my team is gk: akinfeev cb pique cb chiellini wbr cesar azipileuta wbl lahm mc fabregas mc de rossi amc aguero amr mesii, aml c ronaldo st torres
subs, mexes zapata renan richards sissoko kross di maria navas becker neymar cavani

i am playing with man city, and i have 70m euros, who shuold i buy and sell?

In short:
Ideas for a big aerially dominant DC of highest quality??
:D

In the second season (by the time I buy him it could be third season ;) ) with Liverpool. Play a 442 diamond atm but usually can't stick with much for too long. I play Carragher and Agger as DC's most often with Skrtel and the greek in backup. Going to ship out Skrtel and Soto and bring through some kids but I want a big, dominating CB of real quality. Have a huge budget of around £50 mil but wouldn't want to spend all of that if possible. Should I get Sakho (that would mean two left footers when partnered with Agger but a good fit) or Kjaer (he and Agger being compatriots and a good pairing) or someone who is better (especially without the need for development)?

Thanks

I found David Wheater from Middlesborough & Danny Wilson from Rangers are quality CB.

In short:

In the second season (by the time I buy him it could be third season ;) ) with Liverpool. Play a 442 diamond atm but usually can't stick with much for too long. I play Carragher and Agger as DC's most often with Skrtel and the greek in backup. Going to ship out Skrtel and Soto and bring through some kids but I want a big, dominating CB of real quality. Have a huge budget of around £50 mil but wouldn't want to spend all of that if possible. Should I get Sakho (that would mean two left footers when partnered with Agger but a good fit) or Kjaer (he and Agger being compatriots and a good pairing) or someone who is better (especially without the need for development)?

Thanks

Go for dejan lovren hes solid as a rock and has scored 17 goals in 25 games

i don't know if I should sell this guy

He's been performing really well for his level and he may be a future star

ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)
Try Adam Matthews from Cardiff. Highly rated Right Back who can also play RM, Manchester United are actually tabling a bid for him this summer believed to be around £5 million.

Trouble is, he needs to go into the reserves team first, gradually get into the first team but as a rotation player to gain some experience. He has a lot of potential, a LOT, but if you want a right back who can instantly be good as a RB for Man United I'd personally invest in either Sagna from Arsenal, Bosingwa from Chelsea or Dani Alves from Barcelona who, in my opinion, is much better than Maicon.

Hope this helps.

i don't know if I should sell this guy

He's been performing really well for his level and he may be a future star

Well his stats look awful, particularly the technical ones. I wouldn't put much faith in him to be honest....

In short:

Thanks

Andiry Rusol from Dnipro

I want your help

hi, i was playing with man city a couple of weeks ago and came 2nd 1st season but FM decided to stop working which i finally fixed, :@
i am just starting a brand new game with man c again so i was wondering how to do really well with extra players e.g mexes , villa , modric and mayb dzeko.

Please can someone help me with a suitable tactic and team solection with these players added, i like to play either 4-4-2 diamond or 4-1-2-1-2 which work well but never had that extra bit to succeed . thanks alot in advance and will help you out if i didnt explain everything :)

Aha I AM Playing With Arsenal I AM in 2015 I Don't Need Players I Brought Dzeko With 45m:D But I Want to Buy Higuain I Offered Real 100m ANd They Refused:D I Want To Sell Eduardo And Afellay

Back