Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Guys I'm Birmingham in my second season, I came 4th in the EPL, won the CS, the FA Cup and the Carling Cup last season. I am in December, and have Veloso and Martin Galvan on the way. I need a new Right and Left Winger, and a young striker. I have a budget of around £49mil left, who should I get?

Help??? iam in 2017 and i cant find any players have a aging squad and i cant find any young talent. i am manchester united any ides????

Guys I'm Birmingham in my second season, I came 4th in the EPL, won the CS, the FA Cup and the Carling Cup last season. I am in December, and have Veloso and Martin Galvan on the way. I need a new Right and Left Winger, and a young striker. I have a budget of around £49mil left, who should I get?
try looking for regens, or you could try:

lm: dodo (not kidding, a bit of retraining will do the trick, pretty impressive for me), steven jovetic, fabio coentrao, ravel morrison (cant remember whether he plays on the right or left though), zoran tosic (rm), adam ljajic (rm), carlos vela

rm: yoann gourcuff (plays in lm as well), david hoilett, alan judge (did pretty well in my blackburn save though)

cant remember anymore for the moment

Last edited:
Hey,
i'm Finishing third seasson With A.C Milan (2013-2014) And i need some defenders (DR-Backup DC-Key DL-Backup)
Here are my defenders but im going to sell most of them:
DL-Zhirkov
DC-Nesta,Van buyten,Astori,Thiago Silva,Andrade
DR- Van der Wiel , Zambrotta
Zhirkov and Van der Wiel are looking good so as Silva and Van buyten(little bit)
who should i sell? or buy? i've 30 mil euro

Hey,
i'm Finishing third seasson With A.C Milan (2013-2014) And i need some defenders (DR-Backup DC-Key DL-Backup)
Here are my defenders but im going to sell most of them:
DL-Zhirkov
DC-Nesta,Van buyten,Astori,Thiago Silva,Andrade
DR- Van der Wiel , Zambrotta
Zhirkov and Van der Wiel are looking good so as Silva and Van buyten(little bit)
who should i sell? or buy? i've 30 mil euro

jonny Evan would be a great CB signing. also look into regens for LB and RB cover.

andrade = jorge andrade? if yes, sell.
also, its about time you got rid of nesta, zambrotta and van buyten as they're **** old lol. try searching for regens as some of them are pretty godlike.

nevertheless, you could try

rb: diego renan (plays as lb as well), michael chretien, christian ansaldi (same)

lb: martin olsson, gareth bale, dodo, fausto pinto

jonny Evan would be a great CB signing. also look into regens for LB and RB cover.

Thanks i'll try Evans

andrade = jorge andrade? if yes, sell.
also, its about time you got rid of nesta, zambrotta and van buyten as they're **** old lol. try searching for regens as some of them are pretty godlike.

nevertheless, you could try

rb: diego renan (plays as lb as well), michael chretien, christian ansaldi (same)

lb: martin olsson, gareth bale, dodo, fausto pinto

yea Jorge andrade listed him already
im looking forward to sign DC more than LBs and RBs

a striker for Benfica, 2011-2012 season?
i sell Cardozo, but i have Neymar, Lukaku + a regen, but i need a "Cover"

Starting sec. seasson with Sunderland, got 28 mlns. Ideas ? I guess i need good rb but who should replace ?

Frist season as Everton, Who would you reccomend buying/selling i currently have 13.25mil spends.

a striker for Benfica, 2011-2012 season?
i sell Cardozo, but i have Neymar, Lukaku + a regen, but i need a "Cover"

Matias Defederico
Bojan
Lavezzi
Acquafresca
Paloschi
Dzeko
all of them are excellent in second seasson

Last edited:
With tottenham, need a goalscorer up top and a speedy left winger.. Any ideas??

In my first season, using Newcastle, and Coloccini is attracting interest from a few clubs, thinking about selling him to get that £70k/w off the wage bill, any ideas for good replacements? I should get a few million from him, but 1-2m is always welcome

In my first season, using Newcastle, and Coloccini is attracting interest from a few clubs, thinking about selling him to get that £70k/w off the wage bill, any ideas for good replacements? I should get a few million from him, but 1-2m is always welcome

Mathias Jorgesen, Sergiy Krvytsov (H)

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

With tottenham, need a goalscorer up top and a speedy left winger.. Any ideas??

Budget?

ST - Lacina traore, Vaclav kadlec, Artem Milevskyi
LM - Di maria, Zezinho, Balazs Dzsudzsak

Mathias Jorgesen, Sergiy Krvytsov (H)

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Budget?

ST - Lacina traore, Vaclav kadlec, Artem Milevskyi
LM - Di maria, Zezinho, Balazs Dzsudzsak

Thank, only problem is that I cant see them at their teams :( Guess I need more Danish and Ukranian scout knowledge?

Probably the leagues that you loaded in the game or you using a small dB. Sorry it's Mathias Jorgensen and Sergiy Kryvtsov. My mistake <)

I have started with AS Roma. I still didn't buy any player.
who should I buy or sell?

this is my players in juve:

GK : buffon, kirev
DC : Barzagli, Chiellini, Bochetti, Ariaudo
FB : Criscito, Del grosso, Grygera, Caceres
DM : Sissoko, Melo, Marrone
MC : Marchisio
AM : Diego
Winger : Giovinco, Yago, Daud, Guberti
Striker : Acquafresca, Amauri

who should i sold?? and how about paloschi?? is he a good player?

this is my players in juve:

GK : buffon, kirev
DC : Barzagli, Chiellini, Bochetti, Ariaudo
FB : Criscito, Del grosso, Grygera, Caceres
DM : Sissoko, Melo, Marrone
MC : Marchisio
AM : Diego
Winger : Giovinco, Yago, Daud, Guberti
Striker : Acquafresca, Amauri

who should i sold?? and how about paloschi?? is he a good player?

which seasson? You have good strikers i mean key try backup striker like gignac, djalo or maybe ewerthon it depends in which seasson you are
keep Melo sissoko diego giovinco amauri chiellini buffon criscito..
Paloschi is a solid player in second seasson he scored 31 goals 19 assists in milan

Last edited:
Back