Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
I am in 2011celtic and have been given £23million to spend on transfers and £450k to spend on wages, im looking for players who can help me to make a impact in champions league. Screenshot of squad so far.. Thank you in advance

Currently Managing Porto in my second season and i need a new CM to Replace Valeri. Ive got a budget of 3.46 Million left could sell some dead wood here is a screenshot of my team to help. Im playin on patch 10.2 also i need them too be champion league standard cos i need to progress in that cup

I need a striker for spurs
Pacy, good at finishing

20 million to spend
Dunno if you can get him seeing as how he plays for a rival club, but I've had a lot of success with Daniel Sturridge as Chelsea. Normally he's my 3rd or 4th-choice striker, but having played him due to injuries to my other strikers, I've found him to be a very good player. If you can get him for £5-6 million, then you've done well as he's still very young and you can use the remaining £15 million to fill your other needs.

I take it you're looking either looking to move or already have moved Crouch and/or Pavyluchenko, eh?

Currently Managing Porto in my second season and i need a new CM to Replace Valeri. Ive got a budget of 3.46 Million left could sell some dead wood here is a screenshot of my team to help. Im playin on patch 10.2 also i need them too be champion league standard cos i need to progress in that cup

Matias Fernandez from Sporting !

102mil actually pretty ridiculous i know but there are no other decent right backs and i only needed one player so thought might aswell

Diego Renan
sorry, late but i cba to read the rest of the thread xo.

I am currently managing MU and I don't think Berbatov and Owen are good enough for my squad. Who should I buy to accompany rooney as my striker? Need your suggestion.. My budget is about $70 million.

I am currently managing MU and I don't think Berbatov and Owen are good enough for my squad. Who should I buy to accompany rooney as my striker? Need your suggestion.. My budget is about $70 million.
try edin dzeko. but i recommend keeping berba as he scores a lot n macheda develops very well

hello....i have about 15m and i need a new RM and LM any idea's //

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

BTW i am sampdoria and i am trying to defend my title so?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

thanks!
What are the best role for those players? (Berba, Macheda, and Rooney)
the which role and duty suits my player thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-roles-and-dutys-best-suit-my-players-t24028.html

please post in there as this is a thread based on just buying and selling players itself

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

BTW i am sampdoria and i am trying to defend my title so?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

rm: radja nainggoian, dentinho (can play lm), jorge valdivia, thiago neves (can play lm as well), chris eagles (can play lm)
lm: zezinho, james rodriguez, diego buonanotte

Hello I'm at my 1st season with Liverpool and I already sold Degen,Voronin and Dossena .but I want to raise my budget.

Should I Sell Lucas,Riera and Kuyt?

And I Need a Cheap but effective AML , any ideas

There great cmh9090....is there any wonderkids i need some good players i am trying to win the league and champions league :D cheers

Hey, i'm currently managing Leeds United in my first season...

I am after a decent right back as well as a decent left back, also a holding midfielder..

I have a budget of 10 mil...

Nick Montgomery is quality for about a million.

There great cmh9090....is there any wonderkids i need some good players i am trying to win the league and champions league :D cheers
not very sure, but i suppose this shortlist will help a lot as it contains players with -9 (150-180PA) and -10 (170-200PA). however, their pa will vary in games

Im starting with Sunderland and playing with one striker, 2 wingers and playmaker. Should i sell bent and frazier and buy someone like Cardozo ? (Djalo is on transferlist for 850k!). I need a good amr too. Any ideas ?

Grab Djalo if you can!

AMR - Wijnaldum, Giuliano, Eduardo Salvio

im aston villa in 2011/12 season and im looking for a good left back got about 20million to spend if anyone knows who would be greatXD

Back